Striptease

Drunken Fools

He couldn’t believe the mess that he created himself, not even a day before he has been ignoring Abram’s insistent phone calls, begging to meet Margo. Ben could not go through with him actually meeting her, the two talked after a few conversations; he thought she has given him her phone number.

When he expressed this, Abram gave him the deadpan response of, ‘Where’s the magic in that?’ Like if his phone held some magical power to communicate between Margo and Abram holding their so called friendship together.

It has been one of those days of Margo answering his phone and discovering that Abram wanted to go clubbing which Ben did not want to go to. He has had his fair share and as much as he loved having fun, he wanted to sleep, relax when he isn’t working so many hours a week. The man barely had time to see Margo and that is going to be stolen away by his best mate.

Margo gave Ben a knowing look, accepting the invitation and notably told him that if he isn’t going to join then she will gladly spend the night with Abram. So here he is, waiting for Margo to arrive from her night shift from work, something she insisted on doing herself.

Sitting there with Abram drinks in hand and music blaring. The scent of sweaty bodies and booze made his stomach curl. Starting to get impatient, his leg continuously bounced anxiously to receive a smack from a somewhat buzzed Abram.

“Ease up, mate! She’ll be here. More shots!” Slamming the small shot on the table before a member of their group disappeared into the crowd to get what the leader commanded. Ben rolled his eyes, he knew the limit of Abram, and he became the leader of their group when he is buzzed, but once he is drunk and starts demanding odd commands calling them his pack that is when he will be cut off.

Dancing lights blinded him when a familiar scent hit him out of nowhere. “How you doing, stud?” The low sexual whisper fanned in his ear, goose bumps rising from his skin as he turned to see Margo standing there with a grin.

Sliding further into the booth, she slid in as he saw the tight dress on her, the bodice fit perfectly with her shape and her make-up is put on flawlessly. Her eyelashes popped along with her eyeliner that emphasized her smoldering gaze, Ben leaned in to compliment her when a drunken arm weaved around him and onto Margo’s shoulder.

“Margo! Is that you?”

Her eyes flickered around Ben, not even a minute with her and she is already stolen. “Yes! Are you phone buddy?” A goofy grin plastered itself on Abram’s face as he pushed Ben against the table to give the blonde a hug.

“It’s so nice to meet you! You are so much more beautiful than I expected! I thought Ben was exaggerating a bit.”

Margo lifted a brow towards Ben, “Really? You said I was beautiful, Benny?”

Ben’s throat became dry as he caught the gaze of the beautiful woman beside him waiting for him to respond. “I…” Abram hit his back again with a little force, a stupid smile on his face.

“Don’t be bashful, Benny! Tell her what you told me! How gorgeous she is, her dark beautiful eyes sends your heart soaring, her tits that make your dick-” Covering his mouth with his hand, Ben apologized to Margo who only snickered at the flushed face.

The beautiful blonde shrugged, “He hasn’t said anything I haven’t heard before.” She sent him a friendly smile saying it’s all forgiven and for the better part, flattered that Benny has spoken about her. It did send her heart pattering a little faster than before, but that she will keep herself. Now smiling behind her fist, Abram became distracted when he pointed at the man approaching them with a tray filled with shots.

“My other best friend!”

Ben rolled his eyes, muttering to Margo, “Only because he got the shots.” Margo hummed in understanding, amusement in her features as she watched the said best friend place the tray on the table. Then introductions started the whole table of friends then remembered that they had a new addition once Abram stopped being a fool.

The blonde noted that most of the friends are male and there is one female that distractedly might be a man…

Margo didn’t ponder much when shots were pushed towards her, “Drink up!” Knowing the better half of this lifestyle, she smiled and threw back one, slightly feeling the effects already. The clear drink ran down her system, the woman rather not think about work, when her thoughts linger too much on her job she gets a bit frustrated remembering that her boss bluntly told her that a new girl is potentially going to take her place when he settled with the new line up.

She couldn’t afford having the new girl take her place; all her tips came from the men that thought she was the best. If she were to even be second best, it might change, but most of those men are partially drunk when she gave lap dances and private shows, but she digressed.

It unease her, once she is out of the number one spot in the place then slowly or quickly depending on how her boss is, he is going to have ‘the talk’ with her about retirement. Yes concerning stripper years, she is getting up there, in her late twenties she has worked her ass off to reap the benefits of what she has worked for.

Another shot easily slid down her throat, a little drunk to forget what is happening. Licking her lips, she took a shaky step to stand up. Her heel wobbled before shoving her hand towards Ben, “Let’s dance!”

Ben looked reluctant when he noticed the fogginess in her eyes. Before he can answer, Abram jumped or more like crawled over him earning a loud painful groan in the process, “I’ll dance with you, butterfly!” Margo forgot Ben as she gladly took the hand of Abram as they skidded to the dance floor.

With watchful eyes, Ben kept an eye on the two blundering spazzes. Margo and Abram danced closely, skin to skin as they moved to the music. While talking to his other friends, he turned again to keep track, they magically had drinks in their hands that they were downing way too fast.

He frowned at the prospect that he might have to take two drunk friends home today; Abram only listened to him when he is drunk practically wanting to be carried to a cab while Margo he is unsure about, but still his responsibility.

“She’s something else, isn’t she?” His friend Kevin bemused as he glanced at the couple of friends jumping acting senseless. “Where did you meet her? She looks…familiar.” He gazed at the blonde’s face before trailing off to her curvaceous body for any recognition, but found none.

Ben replied, “Met her in front of a market, and needed help with her flat.”

Taryn gazed at her beloved and shy friend, “Aww, such a gentleman. Chivalry isn’t dead.” Her bony elbow nudged her fellow friend beside her who is known for being a dick when it came to women. Lee the smug one, only grinned as he lapped an arm around the short haired brunette, “You know you love me.” Puckering his lips teasingly; the woman growled in discontent shoving his face away from her.

Kevin and Ben chuckled at their antics fully knowing that Lee didn’t stand a chance with Taryn as much as he accepted the challenge when there isn’t one. Taryn then smiled herself, “Your friend attracts attention much like our Abram.”

She nodded her head towards the crowd which the three men turned to see Margo and Abram dancing with several people, switching off every minute or so. They were in a higher level to see below and remembering her bright blonde hair, it is easier to track her down. But what he saw next unsettled him; there she is looping her arms around this man, teasingly moving her body against his.

Her lips parted in a seductive look, her fingers placed perfectly on his cheek to maintain eye contact. Ben’s throat constricted, to see men flirt with her is one thing, but to see her instigate it is a complete different feeling.

What made his heart sink in that man’s lips closing in on her lips only to see her innocently turn to the side; he changed his plan and whispered into her ear instead. Margo threw her head back in a laugh; lightly shoving the man in the most painfully and obviously way of a woman can toy with a man.

Suddenly Margo started her way back towards the table earning a few looks along the way, the group observed as she leaned close to Ben in another attempt to have him join her. “Please dance with me?” She didn’t pout, having to jut out her lower lip is never her thing, she found it odd coming from a grown woman like herself, but her eyes did gloss over.

Her hand placed on his chest as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes as she asked again. Ben had to readjust himself before he found himself blushing madly when her hand touched his thigh. That touch turned his knees to jelly and because of that he almost fell to the floor when she successfully pulls him out of the chair.

The group of friends laughed seeing their friend enamored with the blonde.

Margo smiled childishly as she tugged his hand once he got to his feet, settling in around the same spot as she was with Abram, she got really close. Too close that he expected her to be, was she this close to that man earlier?

Her hands slid down his body seductively as she started to move to the beat again, her desirable lips parting into a smile. Ben didn’t know what to do; he stood there as he watched her, rolling her hips, immersed with the music and suddenly became startled when Abram shouted in his ear. Abram laughed full heartedly, pulling a blonde girl of his own to the other side.

“This is Lisa! My new girlfriend!” Abram and his drunken decision, he is going to regret this when he is sober.

Right when he is about to break it up with much hassle on his part, Margo leaned against Ben as she shouted, “Congrats! I knew you would find somebody!”

“She looks just like you!” Pointing at ‘Lisa’ who hasn’t said anything as she is sucking on his neck? Ben can’t really see with the lighting, but found himself confused as to why Abram has chosen a girl because she looks like Margo. He finds the most ridiculous motivations and ran with them; Ben didn’t know what Abram would do without him.

Margo leaned in to look at the girl seeing that she is way younger than herself, possibly in uni with how short her dress is and baby face that she saw when ‘Lisa’ moved her face from Abram’s neck. Grinning wildly, she remarked, “She does! That’s so weird! Baby Margo!”

“Baby mini Margo!” Abram danced around with his girlfriend of the night.

Ben quirked a brow wondering if it was a good idea in the first place to have them be around each other longer than ten minutes. None of their friends really danced drunkenly with Abram, they all each had their own thing.

Kevin drank proportionally, knowing his intake can influence his decisions and only had the limit of what he can take pertaining to his weight and height. Taryn drank heavily on occasion, depending on her mood, but even if she is drunk she refuses to dance with Abram’s wild self, she would play any other game than finding a twin of herself. Lee on the other hand is just as bad as Abram, they drank profusely, all the time whenever they can, but he had several girlfriends of the night, wooing them into a bathroom stall or a dark place to have a few romps before moving on.

And as for himself, Ben drank he can party if he wanted to, yet seeing that Abram and Lee are the wild party animals they are, he couldn’t leave Kevin or Taryn most of the work. Abram is rowdy and can throw punches when he didn’t have his way while Lee listened for the most part.

Ben even chatted up Lee’s exes if he can say that after he is done with them, to find that he can’t really meet a girl when Lee is around. Now he has Margo who Lee hasn’t tried to feel up, an achievement in itself.

As the night went on, Margo started to dance a little bit crazy. Dancing with any willing participant; Ben had to drag her off to her group of friends to look after her as he went back for Abram to end the night. Margo fell on Lee’s shoulder as she peered up, “Have we met?”

Lee grinned, “Sweetheart, if we met, you would remember me.”

The sober Margo would have rolled her eyes or possibly smiled giving a witty response back, but she only giggled, “Possibly. You one of Benny’s friends?” Lee hummed in retort as he gazed down at the blonde beauty beside him.

“Don’t even think about it.” Taryn lazily drank the water that Kevin provided for her, giving a distasteful look towards the glass, stabbing the ice with the straw.

Lee pouted, “You didn’t even know what I was going to do.”

Turning her head to face him, her dark eyes said it all. “Don’t I?” She questioned, sobering up drinking only half of the glass, Kevin shook his head pushing the glass towards her again commanding her to drink it all. Kevin the father figure of the group, Taryn huffed as she sipped until loud sucking noises. “There! Happy?”

Kevin smiled in victory, patting her head, “Very much. I should take you home; Ben’s coming back with Abram. Lee, need a ride?”

“Imma ride with Mags.”

“She’s going with Ben.” Kevin shot a warning look, Lee sighed before he begrudgingly told him he needed a ride, only to whisper to Margo that he looked forward to seeing her again.

The blonde is only partially smashed, “Likewise.”

Ben having Abram’s arm lugged around his shoulders, everyone stood up accordingly. Taking the exit, Lee dramatically parted with Margo that only ended with Taryn gripping his ear tightly and dragging him towards Kevin’s car.

Margo giggled as she slid into Ben’s car with Abram passed out in the back. She softly admitted, “I like your friends.” He paused for a moment before he started the car; not much is said if his friends liked her back, but maybe they do? They are all protective over him especially Taryn and Abram when he isn’t drunk.

Too tired to drive her home, he took her to his place and taking too much time even pull Abram to the nearest bed possible, Ben almost dropped him when Margo started to take off her clothes. He froze as her long slender kissed by the sun back; he nearly overlooked the thong that showed her plump ass, kicking off her heels.

Ben continued on his way, making quick glances to then see that she didn’t wear a bra. “I’ll be back.” He murmured. Taking the time to get Abram comfortable, Abram muttered his gratitude spewing how a great mate he has been, Ben smiled, “I know, buddy. The bin is right next to you if you need it.”

Before he left his room he went to grab a shirt for her to wear, he can’t think straight if he saw her naked; Ben misjudged her thinking she would hid bits of her body and when he walked into the room she was in, there she sat, her breasts exposed, her nipples hardened.

He felt his throat dry.

Margo scratched her head, yawning, “It’s a bit cold in here.”

“I know.” He replied just as quickly only to snap back and giving her a shirt to wear.

“I sleep naked.” He avoided the direction her voice is coming from, to be surprised when he felt her body pressed against his. “Don’t you?” Her fingers lingering on the buttons of his shirt, he cleared his throat as he grabbed her hands not thinking about her breasts pressed against his back.

“You’re drunk, Margo.”

A hum came from her, “I’m buzzed, not drunk. Right now I’m just feeling adventurous.” Her hands slid down his torso, the tips of her fingers grazing his pelvic region before he grabbed them again.

“I’ll take you to your room.” Not taking the risk of her fondling him again, he pulled her with him as she trailed closely behind him taking tiny steps in order for her not to fall over. When they reached the destination, she fell on the bed and he threw the covers on top of her. “Good night.” He waved a hand towards her before taking his leave.

“Wait.” He stopped hearing softness in her voice. “Can’t you stay?”

For a moment, he told himself. Spinning on his heel, he didn’t take off his shoes prepared to leave when she fell asleep, he lay down. Margo turned towards him, shifting comfortably as the dim light hit her naked shoulders and face, her brown eyes shining with gratitude. “Thanks for letting me hang around your friends. I had a great time.”

They both knew that Ben didn’t want her to meet them so soon and instead of telling her to make an excuse with Abram that she couldn’t make it; he kept a tight lip letting her come. He smiled, “I had a great time too.”

“Even with Baby mini Margo?” Chuckling at the girlfriend of Abram, he nodded repeating with assertiveness. Seeing that she is sobering up, he felt his hand go through her hair; she closed her eyes at the feeling. “I’m sorry for getting make-up on your pillow.”

“It’s okay.”

“If I wasn’t so tired I would take it off.” Ben pursed his lips as he shot off from bed, Margo wondering where he is going to have him return with a wet washcloth. Wiping her face as he gently told her to close her eyes, he did it so softly, and she felt her face able to breathe again.

“How do you know how to take off make-up?” Smelling soap or something of the nature when he wiped her face.

Ben rubbed her cheek soothingly, “I’m an actor remember? I had my fair share of make-up.” Doing it himself and getting advice from fellow actresses, he always kept a cleanser in his bathrooms for anyone to use. Staring into her eyes has proven to make him make eager decisions such as wanting to kiss her. Pulling himself back, he created the same distance again. Margo frowned hating the detachment; he’s trying so hard not to be too close to her. It is then that she realized that he didn’t trust her as much as she thought he did.

“You’re lucky to have friends like that—to look for you.” Smiling wryly, “I wish I have friends like that.”

“You have friends.” He said it as if it is absurd for someone like her to not have friends, but how wrong he is. In her line of work, she really didn’t have friends to really depend on. Yes, she did have people to talk to and joke with, but to have a shoulder to cry on?

No, she didn’t unless she counted her family.

Her hand stroked his cheek lovingly, “I have you.”

Ben perceived that she rather not talk further about it; he whispered in confirmation, “You have me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So we met Ben's group of friends! Abram can be a bit much to handle and according to Ben a disaster times two when Margo is involved. We also saw a softer side to Margo, no friends? Poor thing :/ Slowly those walls are coming down.

To the beautiful people that commented

BlueDreams

Kristenmae89