Striptease

New Comings

He can remember the warm pools of brown sending such indescribable spasms into the pit of his belly not know what he should do at that moment. Ben felt paralyzed by her; the gaze of such liking—so close he was going to say love, but they haven’t reached that stage yet or he is hoping that would come soon after.

The young man has such high hopes for the two of them, wishing and fantasizing what their life would be like if they were together. How she would complement him and so forth. Despite her eyes being dilated from the booze, he can see truth behind those eyes. The softness and her tender voice; her lisp growing stronger by her drunken slurs.

If he was a man looking in on the two of them, he would roll his eyes at the cliché moment they are sharing. Staring lovingly into each other’s eyes whispering having a shy smile on his part and a large grin on hers, their lips only inches apart and he felt compelled to reach out and touch her.

Just for a little while; he kept his distance knowing what he could expose if he were to do such a thing. Margo isn’t too drunk to forget everything that happened and he rather not risk doing or saying something he might regret.

Plus he only promised to stay until she fell asleep; well that didn’t work out well when she pressed her head on his chest, cuddling closer to his form which left him breathless. Her muttering her thanks before slowly falling into a deep slumber. When he tried to wiggle his way out, he couldn’t find himself to fully release himself and promised to leave after counting to one hundred.

He never made it to one hundred and his eyes fluttered closed drifting off into sleep. It wasn’t until the next day that he woke to see that he in his bed, but with Margo.

Lying still became difficult as his urge to move is setting in; his blue hazel eyes widening as she shifted on top of him. Her blonde hair splattered across the pillow and from his angle he can see that her dark roots are starting to show.

The soft smell of grapefruit started to linger into his nose once more as he stared loving down before everything went to shit. Ben didn’t notice the mischievous eyes of another peering at the two, smirking as he gleefully bounced on the bed. Margo instantly woke from her slumber as she felt her body spring from the mattress to see Abram.

“Morning!”

Margo smiled, wincing as her small headache started to come forth along with that familiar uneasiness in her stomach. “Morning.” Yawning, she stretched her legs kicking the covers off of her; it was then Abram’s unanswered questions were answered as to why he is sleeping on top of the covers while Margo is underneath.

Seeing the woman in her bare skin, Ben flustered as he threw the covers on her once more as she blinked in confusion. Abram grinned, “My, Benny I didn’t peg you to be such a selfless lover. Giving her all the pleasure I see without her reciprocating.”

If Ben’s flushed face isn’t red before it is now; beet red he stuttered his words at his ridiculous notion that something happened.

“He’s right. If anything did happen, he would be naked too.” Margo winked suggestively ignoring the shocked look on poor Ben’s features as he set on them wondering if she ever considered them—no! He can’t think like that! Focus dammit!

Abram propped his head up with his hand, pouting at the two of them. “Did anything happen between the two of you?”

The wheels of the rusty ol’ brain of Margo started to crank as she slowly started to remember certain things of the night. “Well, that wasn’t the first time Ben has seen me naked. I did try to have sex with him—he wouldn’t have it. Complete gentleman while I basically spread my legs and begged him to take me. Didn’t work out well I’m afraid. Then we stared into each other’s eyes all night until I fell asleep.”

She nodded in confirmation as she remembered; internally feeling like an idiot for throwing herself at him when she wanted to preserve this beautiful friendship that she is creating with Ben. The whore that she is decided not to have it wanting the nearest body to fill in that void and the poor victim was Ben.

Abram being the being that he is made smooch-y faces as his bright eyes widened in an attempt of being cute, his ankles twisted in a girly fashion, pouting. “Did you feel your souls connecting?”

Sarcasm—she could smell it a mile away and seeing that her newly found friend is dripping from that made her roll her eyes. Shoving him off the bed before wrapping her body up and headed to the nearest bathroom; much to her luck she wandered a bit before Ben directed her to the guest bathroom.

Right when the door closed and hearing the shower start, Ben jolted from his spot and punched the man in the arm. “Ow! What the fuck, Ben!”

“Could you be more asinine? This situation became weird and more awkward than it should have been with you running around like a child and not honing the proper manners of her privacy.” Ben seethed as he glared at his best mate who lacked manners at the moment. “When did you suddenly turn into Lee?”

Abram pouted as he pushed himself up leaning against the foot of the bed, clicking his shoes together in boredom. “I didn’t think you brought her over here and to be precise I demolished that nervous train wreck that you were about to have. Have you looked at yourself lately? All smitten and shit with a woman you barely know! Margo is amazing, beyond a good friend, but can she be something more? I don’t think she is capable.”

He didn’t want to sound pessimistic as he rounded off what he has gathered from the past day and a half that he has seen her, but previously conversations on the phone, she is blocking off something internally that he can clearly see. Watching the scornful look on Ben’s face, he whispered, “I am only looking out for you.”

Ben squeezed his eyes shut, pinching the bridge of his nose. Taking a small timely breath as he exhales to that better understanding and recognition he knows that Abram’s words are true. “I know.” He exhaled. “She’s flirtatious, wonderful, and in a league of her own. I don’t know her intentions and we keep crossing that line of friends and something more. I’m keeping my distance, Abe.”

The knowing friend gave him a look, an honest look of not believing a word he is saying. There is nothing that Ben can say to convince him otherwise. Ben can’t suddenly pull himself away from the ditch he created for himself and the more he wanted to get out, the deeper it gets.

“She does care for you.”

He knew that. Margo has shown that frequently that she cares for him and even though she doesn’t need to secures them of their friendship. Yet whenever he sees anyone hitting on her, man or woman, jealousy strikes him in the heart and she reassures him that she isn’t interested.

Then Ben realized the state Abram is in, freshly washed hair combed back with curls waving in the back, the aftershave scent lingering on his body and clean cut suit that he abhorred wearing for his job. In his words, it’s a monkey suit. All in all, he did not look like he has a hangover. “Should I be concerned how well you disguise your hangover?”

Abram smirked, “I would say impressed not concerned.” Flicking his wrist, he glanced at the time whistling before head up on his feet. “Time to crunch those numbers I love so well. I’ll see you around, mate. Remember; don’t have sex with her even if she comes out with a towel.” Being the observant one for a chance, he reminded Ben, Margo didn’t go in with a set of clothes.

Saluting him, he walked out with a grin on his face as he fixed his tie and jacket. Ben watched him walk away only turn towards the creaking of the door completely forgetting what Abram warned him about. Flustered, seeing the tan towel wrapped around her nearly damp body as she combed her fingers through her hair.

The wide smirk on her pink lips as she stopped in front of him; her lips were moving, but couldn’t comprehend what she is saying. A flirty smile placed on her lips as she poked his nose to break him out of his trance. He blinked slowly as her giggle came through and stared into those same warm pools of brown that melted his insides.

“Can I borrow some clothes? I rather not go home with that dress on.”

“Of—course.” He choked, scrambled up to his feet and wandered off to gather the smallest clothes he could find before giving them to her. While she changed, he did so himself and saw that she is sitting in his living room with a cup in her hand, sipping softly.

Her hair is up in a messy bun, her wispy hair pulled from her beautiful round face as her tan skin softly glowed underneath the faded grey shirt that fit her almost perfectly and shorts that were a bit baggy, but she managed. “You’re skinnier than I thought, Benny boy. I could wear your clothes from now on.” Her curves gave her that privilege of it not looking like she just borrowed it from a friend or boyfriend; rather it looked like she owned it herself.

Given that it’s tighter around her bust because of her chest which Lee told him that it must be a double D or some sort. If Ben gave his lecherous friend a chance on her, he would have found out her measurements in less than ten minutes.

“Welcome yourself to it. You look, g-great.”

Margo beamed, “Don’t say something you might regret.” Wagging her finger at him with a knowing tone; still he didn’t mind.

Is it wrong to think that he could care less if she took his clothes and never returned it? That his clothes suited her better than on him and gave him a sense of gratification that she is wearing something of his that can be clearly mean to the world that she belongs to somebody? His heart flutters at the thought, only to reel himself in like every single time he jumps over that line.

“You have work?”

“Soon, but we can have breakfast than I can drop you off.” Margo nodded as she clambered onto the counter as she watched Ben cook a simple meal. His body moving fluidly in his tiny kitchen with biscuits, eggs and bacon; the smell making her stomach growl in impatience.

They talked, laughed and her fingers brushed against his shoulders and back from time to time; she noticed his stiff movements whenever she did so. Frowning at his recent off settings of her touches, she brushed it off as it was nothing as she started to serve herself a plate. Licking her lips, she hummed in satisfaction when he poured gravy over the biscuits.

“What type of gravy is this?”

Ben had a hidden smile, “Secret recipe from my mum’s old friend in the states. Some Southern tradition and gave me a few recipes, sweet woman really. Used to look out for me when my parents were working.”

Licking the gravy off her lips, curious she asked what his parents did. Ben told her that they were actors, underlining that they were successful since he had a nanny since he was a child. He noticed her interest peaking and a soft knowing smile as she murmured, “You love what you do. I can tell…that’s hard to find.”

Furrowing his brows, he questioned, “Don’t you love your job?” Granted he did notice that she did not lie about her dancing career, seeing how natural movements came to her when music played at the club last night. Shining in the limelight when they formed a circle around her and Abram who danced horridly he might add. It only added humor to the whole thing.

“I love my job, all the benefits it comes with and I have a comfortable living set. I have to say now I’m curious to search you.”

“Be my guest.” He had nothing to hide and he somewhat doubted she will treat him differently when she learned about his parents and ancestry; he has quite an impressive heritage if he said so himself.

Squinting her eyes, “You royalty or something?” Shaking his head, tapping his fingers on his cheek as she watched her eat. He saw that she ate in a clockwork motion, going from her eggs, to her bacon than her biscuit before taking a sip of her tea then starting over again. A line of order that he found adorable and their eyes met; she smiled at lot at him.

Makes him wonder if she does that with everyone else…

“Thank you for taking care of me last night. I know I was a handful.”

“Not at all. It was nothing.” Waving passed her in an easy gesture. Margo gave him a perceptive gaze as she stabbed her eggs again before popping them into her mouth.

“Yes it was and you were kind and sweet, generous. Any man would have taken advantage and you didn’t, then offered me a shower, clothes and made me breakfast. My dear lad, you are spoiling me rotten.” She has been saying that frequently making him frown that no one has given her this treatment even as a friend and when he questioned it, he saw her walls coming up.

Taking a longer sip than she usually did, she cleared her throat. “You’re a good friend.” That is her response and he took it.

Pressing his fingers against one another, edging off the butterflies in his stomach. “Would you like to come to a show sometime?”

“I’d love to see you in action. Count me in.” He let out a breath he didn’t realize he is holding in as they finished their breakfast. Placing the dirty dishes in the sink, washing them thoroughly before taking her home. Her cheek pressed against his back as she let the rumble of the motorbike soothe her, to be with someone like him and be considered a friend is something she is cherishing.

Thanking her lucky stars for bringing a pair of flats with her everywhere, her feet were relieved from walking in heels at this time of day. Wrapping her arms around his lanky form, she nestled her face in the crook of his neck. “You’re the best. I’ll see you later? Tell me the details later, Cumberbatch. I’ll be waiting.”

Pointing at him as she unlocked the door of her flat leaving him in the frazzle state that he is in; swallowing that nervous bundle he took a few steps back wondering how he maintained keeping her attention for this long and becoming more nervous realizing she will be in the crowd watching him in the near future.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm off from my small break on writing, on summer break and free for three months :D I hope you enjoyed this chapter and more of Ben's friends will be coming in.

Thank you for the people who commented.

Kristenmae89

BlueDreams