No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 1

Luke's POV

You, Mara, Ben, Han, Jaina, Jacen, Leia, Harry, and the Dusleys are waiting in the waiting room for any information on Cara. A nurse comes in and comes over to you guys.

"Luke, Mara Jade Skywalker, I want to talk to you in private," she says.

You and Mara follow the nurse and she sighs.

"I have news on Cara. She is up and finished with examination but before you can see her there are two things you need to know. One her private areas are very raw and can easily hurt her if just slightly touched. Two the doctors think she is pregnant. They saw her throw up twice when she got up."

"Thanks, can we see her?" you inquire.

"Yes."

*Your POV*

You are sitting up in the bed when the nurse, Luke and Mara come in. The nurse leaves and Luke and Mara come to you. Luke moves some strands of your sweat covered, curly hair.

"How are you feeling?" Luke asks.

"Not well," you reply.

"That is to be suspected. We were worried about you."

"Who all came?"

"A few, three who refuse to see you, and just people you trust."

"How is Raynar..."

"We sent him a letter but we haven't heard back from him."

"Well at least he isn't trying to come up with a scheme to see me in here."

"He could but we told him before you were rescued."

"So in other words.."

"But the one that rescued you was Lucius Malfoy."

"Oh shitake mushrooms."

"Well they aren't here yet so you might be safe for now."

"Was there anyone else with him?"

"No, or at least that I know"

"Is that how I got here?"

"Yes."

"I guess that would explain why I felt someone picking me up."

"Well you have been resting for at least an hour."

"Well the doctors did say that I need time to heal."

The nurse comes in with some food. She sets the tray down and leaves. You get some food in you before Raynar bursts into the room. You roll your eyes and he sits on the edge of your bed and the nurse
comes in.

"Mr. Thul, right now only her legal guardians can visit Cara. You will see her tomorrow when she is a little bit better," she states.

"But I want to see her now," Raynar pleads. "I love her."

"Sorry, Mr. Thul, you can't see her today."

"Fine"

He leaves and you look at Luke.

"Is that why Harry isn't in here?"

"Yes"

You sigh and finish your meal. Luke and Mara kisses your forehead and leave. Once alone...