No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 10

…He smiles and he leans in again but starts to kiss your neck.

“Gabriel, when are we leaving?” you inquire.

“In two hours why?” he replies.

“I think I need to change pants and underwear.”

“You didn’t miscarry?”

“No, just that my whenever we kiss passionately it triggers something and my body gets…”

“Oh, I didn’t know that. Maybe you need a sex toy to help you.”

“I don’t know but I can feel the heat right now.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No, it feels too good I just need to change after this is over with.”

“Okay but if you want to stop let me know.”

“I will.”

Gabriel continues to kiss your neck and after awhile you guys start to kiss passionately. You are highly unaware that your body has actually taken care of it within a short time frame of actually kissing. He breaks and looks at you.

“Cara, you are beautiful,” he says.

“Thanks but I need to go and you freshen up.”

“Of course”

You take clean pants and underwear with you. You freshen up and head back to Gabriel. He smiles at you and decides you two can leave now. He takes you to a romantic restaurant called Amore Ristorante. Gabriel knew you always wanted to go here and has made reservations for you two. Once you guys get your seat you feel very nauseous.

“Cara, what’s wrong?” Gabriel inquires.

“I feel like I have to throw up,” you reply. “And I’m dizzy.”

“Do you need to go to the restroom?”

You nod your head. A waitress over hears you guys talking and helps you to the restroom. You end up puking for a couple of minutes before you could even wipe your mouth up. The waitress comes down your height.

“Miss, are you okay?” she inquires.

“Yes, I’m fine,” you reply.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes”

“Hold on are you Cara Alexis Tokita?”

“Yes”

“I’m a big fan of yours. I didn’t think you would be here. I mean I have heard stories that you were captured but that was it.”

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Yes”

“I was captured but during the captured I was raped shitless and I got pregnant.”

“Okay, well that would explain why you had to puke. Do you have a midwife or an obstetrician?”

“Well Hogwarts is supplying on obstetrician because I’m going there with my old school for a Jedi-Wizard tournament.”

“I’m training to be a midwife under the obstetrician that is going there. He asked me to come along. And I am coming. He thinks that with him and me there it may be easier on you.”

“Okay, who are you?”

“Suzanne April Bach.”

“Nice to meet you”

“Same here now let’s get you back to your seat.”

You get back to your seat and you find out that Suzanne is your waitress. You guys order your drinks and Gabriel looks at you with a worried expression.

“Cara, is everything alright?”

“Yes just morning sickness.”

“Okay, I’m just making sure.”

“I know, Gabriel”

You smile and Suzanne brings your drinks and you guys finish ordering. During dinner you and Gabriel discus if you guys are ready for a child right now. After dinner Gabriel pays for it he then takes you on a horse and buggy ride which you fall asleep on. After the buggy ride you guys go back home and you fall asleep on your bed because you are super tired. A week has past and your morning sickness seems to have gotten stronger and today is the picnic. You are trying to hold something down before you guys go to the picnic but nothing is and you are playing with the idea of not going to the picnic at all. Gabriel is trying to sooth your nerves hoping that it is just nerves that are making you not holding anything down.

“Cara, you need to eat before we leave,” Luke states as he comes in with some crackers in his hands.

“But nothing is staying down, Luke,” you reply.

“I know but you need to gain weight as well. We are going to take you to see a doctor tomorrow to see if this is normal.”

“Okay”

Luke hands you the crackers and you have some of them. Eating them helps and you decide to take the crackers with you just in case you need them. You get your duffle bag that holds an extra set of clothes, your swimsuit, and some odd and ends you want. Your broom is already in the car so you really don’t need to get it. You guys get there and you see a few others have arrived but not a whole lot yet. You put your duffle bag in the pavilion and you put your head down because you are feeling very dizzy from the car ride. Gabriel comes over to you and sits by you with his hands and arms around your waist.

“Gabriel, can you get me a bucket?” you ask.

“Sure, not feeling all that well?” he replies.

“Correct.”

“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

Gabriel leaves and gets you a bucket. When he comes back you end up puking and you know this may not have been the wisest decision you ever made. You sigh and…