No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 11

…You sigh and a few of your Jedi friends come up with a worried look on their faces. You they sit with you and they know that this might not have been the time to have it. One person strokes your hand and you lower your head.

“Cara, are you going to be okay?” Jaina inquires.

“Yes, I will. I’m just having severe morning sickness. Nothing stays down,” you reply.

“That’s not good especially for you. You shouldn’t have come. You should have gone to the doctors to see if they could help you.”

“Jaina, I’m trying to eat. But I think Luke is trying to find out who is my obstetrician.”

“Well at least you are trying but still there maybe something going you don’t know about.”

“Like what?”

“You being sick”

You sigh and Luke taps your shoulder.

“I’ve talked to a doctor. He is the one going to Hogwarts. He wants to check something out because he think something is causing it. He wants to see you know.”

“Okay.”

You follow Luke and he shows you to the doctor. He says his name is Jacob Diego Robertson. He does an examination and finds something that shouldn’t happen.

“Miss Tokita, where you given any date rape drugs while you were captured?” he inquires.

“Not that I recall. They did give me some food and water between rapes but that was it,” you reply.

“Okay, then they may have put date rape drugs in those. Considering that most females only the sensation for a short time but with you being a Jedi and having mediclorians it may be in your system longer than normal. I need to take a blood sample to see if this is true but if it is the case once it gets out of your system you should be fine.”

“If it is that, how long will it be in my system?”

“Well that would be hard to say. It very depends how your mediclorians react to it. But we should know once I analyze your blood. I already know you are pregnant so I won’t test for that. Just try and relax right now.”

He takes some blood and analyzes it. It takes a half an hour so you end up falling asleep. You end up dreaming of Gabriel and Jacob really had to shake you to get you up. You rub your eyes and sit up while Jacob sighs.

“You had no date rape drug in you. You didn’t have any drug in you. According to the results this runs in your family. And since you are the only child of your parents we can only go to that record. I do want you to keep an eye on how much you throw up a day. If it is every time you try to eat then we need to find a way to keep you at this weight you are now. I know you have a relative deceptive body but now it will not be deceptive because of the kid. I am going to have an ultrasound done on you before you go to Hogwarts to see how many you are expecting. I have been reading your parents history and both sides seems to have a history of having twin every time. You mom was expecting twins but your twin died at birth and they couldn’t revive him. You on the other hand was very healthy and almost right away everyone knew you were no ordinary witch.”

“So is there a chance that I am expecting twins?”

“A very high chance that you are having twins I wouldn’t rule out that it maybe one but be prepared because the likely hood of you having multiples are very high. If anything use more caution right now since you don’t know right now. If you are like your parents it will be twins. I wouldn’t tell Rita Skeeter about any of this she will turn it into that you are weak and may not return to your normal self. If anything have a person with you to make sure she is telling the truth. I read the article she did on you a week ago and it was nasty. I would rather you have a respectable journalist interview you right now or have it aired live. I have heard rumors that the Holo-net news is here so that may halter Rita’s ability to tell lies in her article when Holo-net news can back you up what you actually said. I heard that is aired live.”

“It is aired live. If you make a mistake everyone knows about it.”

“That’s good. Anyways, we are done with the examination. Just keep an eye on how much you throw up and make sure you don’t lose too much weight.”

“I will.”

You go out and the Holo-new intercepts you and takes you to their set up.

“Miss Tokita, a rumor has spread out in the outer space saying that you were captured and were violated badly. Is this true? If you do not want to answer you can just say so,” she states.

“Yes it is true. I was captured and raped. It is something that I will not forget. It wasn’t pleasant.”

“Now I notice you were talking to a doctor earlier. Is everything all right? People that love you and couldn’t come to Earth would like to know I think.”

“From the rapes I have become pregnant and I have terrible morning sickness I can’t hold anything down. It is like I have a flu but it is caused by me being pregnant.”

“Okay, do you know how many you are expecting?”

“I can’t say. I could have one or twins.”

“Okay, now from the rape has anyone outside of your family try to comfort you?”

“Yes, friends have tried but the major one that helps me is my boyfriend, Gabriel Carl Docton. We actually only started being boyfriend and girl friend a week ago before we were best friends. I owe him a lot of gratitude. I love him and I never could tell him how I felt because I couldn’t get the courage. But that is silly I’m the Great Jedi yet I can’t tell a friend how I feel for him.”

“Gabriel? Is he that male with gorgeous blue eyes and dark red hair?”

“Yes.”

“I’m so envious of you. So you say you guys have only started to go out on dates about a week ago?”

“Yes, even though the dated always end up with me being sick or tired. But he understands of it and he knows I’m pregnant.”

“Well we did interview him earlier just about the picnic and he did say he had a girlfriend but didn’t give a name. What do you think this picnic is going to be like?”

“Well with Jedi, Wizards, and Witches it is going to be interesting. This is just an introduction to the tournament that is being held at Hogwarts. I plan not to par take in the events. I will watch them but not par take. I would be in danger and so would the child or children.”

“Yeah it would. Well that’s all I wanted to know so you may leave now.”

The camera shuts off and Gabriel hugs you.

“What did the doctor say about your morning sickness?”

“It runs in the family and I should watch how much I throw up and keep an eye on my weight.”

“Well I guess nothing to worry about then.”

“Nope”

You two kiss and…