No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 12

…You two kiss and someone takes a picture you turn your head and see Rita Skeeter.

“Love and pregnancy,” she states and comes over to you guys. “The relationship of the Great Jedi and her friend, it will give you guys publicity.”

“Go away Rita. I’m not letting you interview me again. Now leave me alone,” you state.

“Now, now, all I want to do is ask some questions.”

“Rita, I’m not in the mood. Now leave before I have to throw you out.”

“As you wish.”

She finally leaves and your friends come over. They take up behind you making sure Rita leaves instead of coming back to get another interview. Once Rita is out of site you guys go to the area where they are making announcements of what is going on since everyone here. As usual you are sitting beside Gabriel but neither one of you are paying any attention to what they are saying. You two are just in your own world and forgetting anyone else. You guys really don’t even notice them getting up to leave you two are too busy throwing grass at each other to even care. You sense someone coming up to you two. The person grabs you by your collar and puts you a good distance between you and Gabriel. Luke shakes his head and comes over to you two.

“Did you guys listen to the announcement?” Luke inquires.

“Not really,” you reply.

“Okay, most of this stuff you can do anytime but Water Quidditch will be played after lunch. That is all what it was about. And with you being pregnant, Cara, you have to be careful which games you play. Water Quidditch I have some concerns about it with you being pregnant. I’m just worried that you might fall off your broom and you can’t get your flying powers save you before you hit the ground. You really need to take all the factors of the game into consideration before you even play right now. This sickness could make you have no balance up there.”

“Luke, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine on the broom.”

“I know but the other players may try to throw you off of the broom. Just think it through before you play.”

“Luke, I can take care of myself.”

“I know but the players may not know you are pregnant. And that is scary. If anything happened to you and the child Mara and I will not be able to forgive ourselves. We may not be your parents but this is a place where we have to jump in and make sure you aren’t putting yourself into any danger. We will put our foot down if we think this is too dangerous. As of right now we aren’t positive whether it will be dangerous or not. If we do not put our foot down use your best judgment. If we put our foot down and you still play you will be grounded.”

“Luke there is no need to worry. I can make decisions if it is too dangerous.”

“I know but when it is something you desperately want to do your common sense leaves you.”

“So?”

“Just be careful and use common sense.”

Luke leaves and Gabriel comes over to, well actually crawls over, he just hugs you in the field while the others go about with other things. Again you two get too into each other that almost no one can break you guys out of it. Besides being lost in each other arms it seems your stomach has settled down a bit. You really can’t remember how long ago that you two really meet but one thing you do know that you guys will always be together no matter what happens. Gabriel has always tried to make you happy even if it means going after the person that did it to you. When you were nine a guy stole your backpack and you were trying to get it back but wouldn’t give it back unless he had a certain thing he wanted from you. At that time you didn’t know what he meant but you stormed off and Gabriel, seeing it all happen, went over to the bully and got your backpack back. Even though you have no clue how he got it. All what you saw through your watery eyes was him with the back pack. Lilka was just by you trying to sooth your nerves since Gabriel was after the bully. A teacher also saw it all and gave the bully a detention and told you what he was after which really scared you because you had no clue. Gabriel just miss getting a detention but was given a warning. Right now you are lying on the grass with Gabriel nuzzling into your neck and making grunting noises. You are just enjoying it and hoping that your body doesn’t react to it.

“Hi, Gabriel, Cara,” states someone states scaring both you and Gabriel. You look to see who it is and it is Violet Goldie Gina Sickel.

“Hi, Violet,” you state as Gabriel sits up. “I see you have died your hair purple to match your purple eyes.”

“Yeah, I didn’t like my light blonde hair. It almost looked white. So anyways you guys must be going to the tournament since you guys are here. Where are you two bunking?”

“Gryffindor,” Gabriel replies for the both of you.

“I’m going to be staying in Ravenclaw. So if you, Gabriel, want to see me sometime you can.”

“Sorry, I can’t accept your offer Violet. Cara is my first priority.”

“So you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend now?”

“Yes but only a week.”

“Oh well. At least Cara isn’t in her dolphin form yet.”

“I will later. I’m just taking my time.”

“You never take your time when you turn into your dolphin form. You normally are in that form now and getting everyone wet.”

“Well, I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“About almost two weeks ago I was captured and raped and I got pregnant. As of right now I will turn into my dolphin form but I don’t feel like it right now.”

Violet just stares at you and shakes her head.

“How can that happen to you of all people? You are the Great Jedi and the strongest person I know. No one has ever taken your virginity away before even though they would threaten you with it. But…”

“Violet breath, the person knew my weakness and exploited it. I did all I could to fight him but he had my weakness and therefore much stronger than I was. I wish that it didn’t happen but it had to. I don’t know if the part of my prophesy is pointing at because all it says I will have twins. That could mean many things but if it is referring to the rape then that part has fulfilled itself.”

“Forget your prophesy! You can’t do everything that thing states! That would bug me!”

“It only states what would be inevitable it leaves out what I choose. It even foretells of the fire that destroyed Gabriel, Lilka, and my hometown destruction and how that I would train them.”

“What? You mean it is only key events it foretells?”

“Yes”

Violet sits down beside you and…