No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 13

…Violet sits down beside you and Anakin comes up from behind. You assume he is just making sure you are okay and that he will do that later in the day as well. He seems to stop and Violet gets up and leave with a scared expression on her face and you have no clue why. Anakin stands where Violet was sitting and he also has a confused face.

“Why did your friend leave?” Anakin inquires.

“Well she is eccentric so that could be it. She might have thought you were someone else that she doesn’t like,” you reply. “She also has a hard time warming up to new people because of fear of rejection because she is eccentric but her family is eccentric.”

“Oh, I was just coming by to see if you were alright.”

“I’m fine, Anakin.”

“Okay, but I did over hear that you can’t keep anything down. Is that true?”

“Yes, it started with only certain things then it progressed where I couldn’t eat anything. It runs in my family though. I saw a doctor earlier about it and he just wants me to watch how much I throw up and keep an eye on my weight.”

“Okay, so I take it you talked to Gabriel about a certain thing.”

“Well he was the one that did the talking I guess he knew already and we are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Well at least you guys got on the same page. Well I’ll see you around.”

Anakin leaves and Gabriel looks at you.

“Gabriel, what is it?” you inquire because how he is staring at you.

“You did bring your swimsuit, didn’t you?”

“Yes why?”

“I thought we could go swimming. I always liked swimming with you especially in your dolphin form.”

“Okay let me get changed into my swimming suit.”

“Well I have to change into mine as well.”

You smile and get changed and go to the pool where Gabriel is sitting. He looks at you and you jump into the pool. Gabriel slides in and you come up for a breath of hair before turning into a dolphin. Once you are in your dolphin form you go to Gabriel and he grabs on to your dorsal fin. You start to swim and when you get to the deeper part he gets off and you do some jumps in the air. After awhile your godfather and Professor McGonagall come up and you switch back to being a human. You decide to be beside Gabriel. Snape notices you and nods at you. You think he is still obeying your parents’ will since they still haven’t caught Mellkedoomdum Matata Meade. McGonagall on the other hand comes over to you guys while Snape keeps walking past.

“Cara, how have you been feeling?” McGonagall inquires.

“Pretty good, McGonagall,” you reply.

“From when I heard you were captured, raped, and became pregnant I wanted to see you in person.”

“I’m not the type to be killed so easily. Once you get on my bad side it could be dangerous to your health. I don’t kill them just wound them mainly then they get the point but I have a feeling that what my captures are up to may be an experiment to see how much it will take me to turn to the dark side of the force then if it is the leader better be ready for me.”

“I also hear you are a registered animagus.”

“Yep, I turn into a dolphin. Down side is when I want to turn into a dolphin there is no lake, pool, or ocean nearby.”

“Is that what you were earlier?”

“Yep”

“I turn into a tabby cat and I am also registered.”

“Cool”

“Hey forgetting about someone here,” Gabriel states.

“Gabriel, I wasn’t forgetting you,” you reply.

“I thought you were.”

“I wouldn’t forget you were here but McGonagall is Gryffindor’s head master. So I didn’t want to be rude and not talk to her.”

“Really?”

“Yep, and you must be Gabriel Docton,” McGonagall replies.

“Sure am. I just thought you wanted to talk to her.”

“No, I wanted to talk to the both of you. Since what happened I figured Cara to get a boyfriend but you two must be careful. With the tournament at Hogwarts if someone were to put Cara’s name in it Gabriel you need to make sure you are either are helping her or if you are in it to be on the same level of playing. I fear for the unborn child’s safety every teacher is. We do know that Cara will not put her name in but someone might. If complications arose because of the tournament Cara will not be able to back out because of them. If she does not participate in the tournament then she is free to do what she wants she can even stay up until she is tired and she can roam the halls. Normally this privilege is given to no one. The Prefects and Head boy or girl can stay up but they have to patrol the halls on certain nights.”

“McGonagall, if I do participate but by the last obstacle I am about to give birth what would happen then?” you inquire.

“What would happen is that you would be in the hospital wing giving birth and you would be disqualified from the tournament. That is a good question because that might happen. You would be in last place if that were to happen but you shouldn’t worry about it unless your name gets called, Cara.”

“I know but I have a feeling a friend of mine is going to put it in there even though he knows I’m pregnant and my name will get called. Almost all the time my gut feeling is correct. I am going to talk to him about the tournament but right now he is in the dunk booth.”

“So you are talking about Han Solo.”

“Yes, he is a good friend and he knows I like to keep my mind busy but with me being pregnant I fear that he will put my name in there so my mind will be busy when I just want to make sure I do nothing that harms the child.”

“Yes, but I heard from Luke Skywalker that you want to do the Water thing later.”

“I do because I wanted it put up. If I don’t play to see how good it is for myself then there is something wrong because I came up with the Idea of Water Quidditch for the picnic and this is the first time it is being played. I have to play it. I’ll be careful”

“Well I thought you would be. Now I will leave you two alone.”

McGonagall leaves and…