No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 14

…McGonagall leaves and Gabriel dunks you under the water. You come up for a breath of air and you glare at Gabriel. You start to chase him and it ends up you being in a corner in Gabriel’s arms both of you are laughing. Gabriel kisses you on the forehead and you two end up swimming together until lunch time. Luke is talking to a few adults to see if wouldn’t be in any danger if you were to play. Most of them reassure him that nothing will happen to you and that the referee will make sure no harm comes to her. After lunch most of you get your brooms and head to the field so the teams can get picked. It is for those who want to play though. There are a lot more people than you intentioned so you guys come up with an Idea to see how many teams can be played at once. You guys end up having four teams and two more sets of goals were set in. A couple new rules were added because you are playing even though you are a seeker and a seeker who likes to get wet. For the most part of the game the other seekers really don’t go after you too much because of you being pregnant and not wanting to hurt you. The only one that has tried to knock you off your broom was Draco Malfoy but he got a penalty for doing so. You have at least gotten wet by pretending to spot the snitch through the water work zone a couple of times. Harry right now is talking to you to see if you are alright because one of the seekers spotted the snitch and flew past you very fast making you spin. The person comes back again but you stretch and by stretching you catch the snitch and it ends the game making almost everyone relieved that you are not up there with the possibility of getting hurt but you thought the game was fun. You are talking to Harry on the ground since Gabriel said he will catch up with you later since he had to do something.

“Cara, didn’t your parents give you a house once they died?” he inquires.

“Well I don’t get it until I’m 21 along with my money” you reply. “I do have money but I think they wanted to make sure I wouldn’t spend money foolishly at ten. But as for the house I think they wanted me to live with other people so I wouldn’t get introverted around people after their death. It did say something about a loophole if I were to get pregnant from something or get married I could have the money and the house at an earlier age because I would need it but I’m not sure who is in charge of the will right now because I am curious if I can get the house now. I don’t remember the house that is going to be given to me all that much. I haven’t been in it since I think I was a baby.”

“So you need to look at the will again?”

“Well I don’t think I have to look at just someone to tell it to make sure I am correct. The last person to have it was Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker but after I was done training they gave it to someone else and I have no clue who they gave it too. So if I know who they gave it to then I can find out.”

“So you just need to find the person in charge of the will to find out?”

“Yep, all I know it is an old friend of my parents which narrows it down to almost everyone on Earth. The travelled a lot and made a lot of friends so it is impossible for me to actually know who it is”

“I would find out who has it soon so you know. You can get things started to move in it if needed.”

“It probably needs paint as well. But that is to be seen. Unless that will is in the house then I have to go to the house and read it.”

You hear a noise that sounded like a blaster shot not to very far from the picnic. You look where you heard it and you see battle droids and Mellkedoodum Matata Meade in the center of them. You start to back up making sure that Mellkedoodum doesn’t spot you. Harry looks in the directions and also sees them but he gets out his wand.

“Harry, magic has little effect on droids most of the spells bounce off of them,” you state.

“What? Are you positive?” he replies.

“Yes, I’m positive. I was without a lightsaber because it needed a repair so I only had my special made wand (Holly, 10”, strand of your hair) and the spell that I tried bounced off of it and almost hit me.”

“What about the unfor…”

“I don’t know and I don’t want to about them.”

You and Harry turn around and start to run. You guys get to the pavilion but by that time the droids have also picked up major ground and speed. It seems that Mellkedoodum had spotted you and had them speed up just to get to you. By that time some of the Jedi on your side notices them to and start slicing and dicing the droids as they come. Harry looks at you and you just nod at him since you think he wants to use the wand now. He leaves you as you keep running for safety. You normally fight but you don’t want to fight if you don’t have to with you having a kid. Soon after leaving Harry you get a blaster shot in your ankle and you try to keep running until another shot hit your calf and something trips you. You are on the ground as Mellkedoodum comes over to you. You start to get up but he pushes you back down on the ground. He makes sure you can’t get up and stands right on top of you.

“Trying to get away from me, my pet?” he smirks as he squats down over you. He lifts up some of your hair and sniffs it.

“Get off of me, Meade! I hate you for what you did to me!” you yell.

“Well at least you are healthy to carry the child you are carrying. I know you are pregnant, my slave.”

“Get…”

He lies on top of you and starts to kiss you but you try to break the kiss by squirming and trying to make it hard for him. When he breaks you notice that he has removed your lower half of your swimsuit. He also gets his lower half naked but before anything could happen a lightsaber points at Mellkedoodum’s neck. You see that it is Anakin Skywalker and he is not happy to see you in this situation.

“Get off of my cousin! And don’t you dare thinking of raping her again!” he states.

He smirks and you have a bad feeling that he will rape you again. Before you know it Mellkedoodum is raping you and it hurts like hell.

“Get off of me!” you shout as you try to fight him.

“Well if you weren’t rescued then I wouldn’t have to do this here and how rough it is now shut up, slave!” Mellkedoodum coarsely replies.

Anakin gets even more mad and he force pushes Mellkedoodum off of you. By that time Gabriel comes to you and he hugs you. You start to cry out in pain and what just happened again. Anakin and who you think is Voldemort chases Mellkedoodum away and Anakin comes down to you as the one leaves.

“Cara, are you alright?” Anakin inquires.

“I think so can you get the doctor?” you reply.

“Sure, stay here.”

“I will.”

Anakin leaves and comes back with Suzanne April Bach and Dr. Robertson. Robertson goes down to your level and sighs.

“Cara, did the person rape you again?”

“Yes he did.”

“Suzanne, get me my gloves and bottles so I can bottle up the evidence!”

“Yes, doctor.”

When Suzanne gets back he gets what evidence on you and does a quick examination.

“Well you are raw in there but not torn up. It will take at least a day to heal. Take it easy for a couple of days, Cara,” he states.

“I will but he didn’t have to…”

“I know but he must have found out that you were here.”

You nod and Anakin picks you up as the rest of the evidence gets picked up. You are carried to the restrooms and given your duffle bag. You get changed and take care of the wounds on your legs which aren’t that big of a deal. For the rest of the summer you rest up. Today is three days before going to Hogwarts and you are at the doctor’s office. You smile at Gabriel and…