No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 15

…You smile at Gabriel and he hugs you. You are a month and half a long so it is perfect. You do have a little baby bump but your morning sickness is not as heavy and you only get sick if you eat fruit which is better when you couldn’t eat anything. You are waiting on to get your first sonogram done. Most of the people that know you are pregnant think you are having twins because of your family history and that you have a little bump already. Of course you have been thinking that it was twins before your doctor even told you what he thought because of your prophesy. They call you in and Gabriel goes in with you. Your doctor comes in because he wants to perform it because that way he wouldn’t have to confirm it on later date.

“Well let’s have a look to see how many you are having, Cara,” the doctor states. “I used to do this when I was studying to be a doctor. I normally have most of my patients have the heartbeat done at this time but since I did that a week ago plus you being the Great Jedi we should be able to see if it is twins.”

“I think I already know that answer,” you reply.

“It’s everybody’s hunches,” Gabriel inputs.

You feel the cold jell being put on and Dr. Robertson does preliminary ultrasound to make sure other organs are working properly. He then goes in tight to your uterus and you see two spot on opposite sides of the uterus.

“Well, it looks like it is twins but before I pin point on those I need to check the tubes just in case a fetus planted in there.”

He checks them out and nothing comes up so he pin points on the two dark dots and goes over each one.

“You can see that they are not that too far along but because you are the Great Jedi I figured that they may acquire your rate of developing. You are expecting twins that mean I will be doing most of the checkups and helping you give birth. Suzanne is a midwife and can only do certain things with twins as long as they both are head down she can help you but you are going to have greater risks at hand. Preterm labor or birth which for you I am the most concerned about the least ones is preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, and stuff with the placenta. It is going twice the work but also twice the risk.”

“Dr. Robertson, would you put me on bed rest during pregnancy?”

“It really depends how things are going at that time. Right now I don’t know.”

“Okay”

“Cara, I know Gabriel is your boyfriend and I don’t know how sexual you two get but as of right now if you guys wanted to have sex you can. And I want both of you to read baby preparation books if you haven’t started already. I am going to set up a pregnancy class with the help of a few teachers at Hogwarts to get you ready for labor. That’s it. I’ll see you both at Hogwarts. Oh and Cara don’t put your name in for the tournament.”

“I won’t I talked to Han about it and he said he will see about not putting my name in it. So I have no clue what he is going to do.”

“At least you talked to him and gave him your concerns.”

You and Gabriel go back to the house and you see a person at the door talking to Luke and you have no clue who it is. Once the car is parked you and Gabriel go up to Luke and the person. Luke hugs you and the person widens his eyes.

“Cara, how did the sonogram go?” Luke inquires forgetting about the visitor.

“Good, I’m expecting twins as everyone suspected,” you reply.

“Okay, let’s go inside because there is something you need to hear, Cara. Apparently the keeper of the house found out about the rape.”

“Keeper of the house?”

“He was the person I gave the will to once you finished your Jedi training.”

You go in and you and Gabriel sit on the couch as Luke takes one chair and the visitor takes the other chair.

“Miss Tokita, I’m Edmondo Lucio Fabello,” he states in a thick Italian accent. “I’m your parent’s closest friend and the trusted their mansion and money to me until you turned 21.”

“Okay…”

“I come with the will and keys to the mansion and to the bank account in Gringots. I have read articles not written by Rita Skeeter about you. The ones I have read was from the time you were in the hospital and the hospital only wanted family and police no journalist allowed. The doctor did tell the journalist that a violation has happened and that they could ask you later. I contacted Luke when I read them and he told me what happened. I have read the will over and over and I finally found the loophole. At 21 I would have came looking for but since you are pregnant and having twin not by will you are allowed to live in the mansion along with your boyfriend. I know you are going to Hogwarts and I would be happy to get rooms ready for you, Gabriel, and the kids.”

“Where is this mansion?”

“The mansion is in Italy near Rome. It is an old Castle and it has been in your family for years. It is in fine condition. I do have some pictures of it. You do have a house elf and he has been dying to see you.”

You take the pictures from him and you notice how very muscular he is. You and Gabriel go through the pictures and it is very beautiful but you want to see it for yourself.

“Mr…”

“You can call me Edmondo your parents did.”

“Okay, Edmondo, is there a way I could see this house sometime soon?”

“I’m afraid not, I have the rooms picked out. I just need colors you would want.”

“Well I would really like a shade of red or pink in the master bed room with complementary colors, the baby’s room and nursery neutral sex base colors like yellows or greens since I don’t know the genders of each.”

“Can I have a dark blue room for mind.”

“For the rest of the house just has the same paint color that it is.”

“Will do. Any specific furniture?”

“Can I have a couch in my room?”

“Yep”

“Okay, for my room a couch, a full length mirror, and a small clear glass case to hold my lightsaber. Baby’s room of course two cribs of matching wood preferably either wood grain or white, changing table…”

“You can tell me everything later that you need. I have a spare to each so these are yours do not lose them.”

He hands you the two keys and he stands up and leaves. You look at Gabriel and…