No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 16

…You look at Gabriel and he looks at you.

“Cara, this is perfect you have a place to raise your children and more money than you ever need. One of us will have to have a job to keep the money up but off the bat it won’t be you,” Gabriel states. “You will be too busy with twins. I do really want to marry you but I don’t want to strain our relationship by jumping into marriage with just becoming boyfriend and girlfriend and you having children would put more stress on you.”

“I want to marry you too, Gabriel, and I don’t think now is the best time either,” you reply.
“Maybe once the children are grown up a little.”

Luke smiles at you and Gabriel.

“You two do make the perfect couple. But things work out and I think this is for the better,” Luke inputs. “I think I want some lunch if you guys want to come.”

“Sure, I’m hungry. I’m glad I can eat stuff now though,” you answer.

You three eat your lunch. Three days have pass and you guys are going on separate transportation to Hogwarts and Luke’s Jedi Academy are taking space ship so is the Jedi temple as for the rest they are taking different ways. Gabriel made sure you had everything you needed. You are trying to work on the birth plan by talking to Gabriel through com-link.

“Cara, how you give birth is up to you, natural is fine but you are carrying twins so…”

“I know I’m hoping to a natural birth but if needed, I can have a C-section done less pain on back that way. But I don’t want it induced if at all possible I fear my back would not do so well with that.”

“It wouldn’t what else needs decided?”

“Uh, Pain relief, who I want in the room, and breastfeeding.”

“Can we do this later, I want to see what it all says.”

“Sure. I guess that won’t hurt.”

“You didn’t blow up at me for saying that?”

“You have a say in this to, Gabriel, I know your frustrated not being able to see anything. I’ll see you later.”

“See ya.”

You put the papers into your backpack and try to relax. Of course with all the people here it is very hard to relax at all. You are on the Millenium Falcon because they needed another adult on it. You put your blanket over top of your face and someone takes it off. You sigh and you see that it is Ben Skywalker.

“What do you want, Ben?” you inquire.

"Well I was wondering did the doctors say when you would give birth?” he replies.

“Not really but it should be around April.”

“I’m going to be an Uncle.”

“Ben, you may be his Uncle but there are things I may not tell you about the child especially after they are born.”

“When will…”

“I don’t know I haven’t gotten that far into the book. It will be later I know that much. Now can you stop acting like a little kid when it comes to me being pregnant?”

“I’m just curious.”

“Ben, I know you are curious but I’m not really in the mood for it.”

“I’m sorry to bother you, Cara.”

“Ben, it’s alright. I just want sometime to myself.”

“Okay.”

Ben leaves you alone and you finally end up falling asleep. For the remainder of the trip you don’t really know how it went just that when it was over Han had to wake you up. You guys are lined up in this big precession line to go in to the Great Hall and Luke’s Jedi Academy had to be last. You really don’t mind all that much but with you being pregnant and having to do some lightsaber tricks is not a good combination. Luke really doesn’t want you on your feet more than you have to but you really can’t sit down because the line keeps on moving little by little. Luke and Mara do keep an eye on you making sure you are okay but you don’t see how much more of this waiting around you can take. You just want to see Gabriel again. You sort have taken notice that Raynar does not talk to you as much as he once did since you were raped. You don’t know why but you really don’t care. But he is starting to talk to you more and more so you think it was just shock what happened that made him not talk to you as much. Of course right now he seems to be talking to someone else about who knows what but he does keep looking back at you. After what you think is four hours but actually around a half an hour you guys are up by the door. You are still quite bored because the Jedi Temple is doing their trick when looks like the kids are fighting each other. They end and you guys make sure you are in the correct line up to go in.

“Last but not least, Luke’s Jedi Academy with their headmaster and mistress, Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker,” Dumbledore states.

You guys go in and do a few lightsaber moves you do some but you are really limited on what you can do. Then you guys sit at a table meant for you guys. Dumbledore goes over who can enter the tournament and when the names have to be in then the feast starts. You pretty much get your fill of the food that you want even though Luke and Mara have tendencies to make sure you are eating healthy and will take junk food away from you even though you are taking prenatal vitamins. Of course they do let you eat some junk food once in a while but that is usually when you really want it or it is a special occasion. After the feast you and Gabriel hug each other and follow the rest of the Griffindors to their room. By that time Harry and his friends have found you guys and started to talk to you.

“Cara, do you know how many you are expecting?” Harry inquires.

“Yep, I’m carrying twins,” you reply.

“Any decision of keeping them?” inputs Hermione.

“Well with the chance that they might be Jedi I’d rather keep them. If I were to put them up for adoption I don’t want them to get separated and the adoption parents must know what they are dealing with so I would want an open adoption if that were to happen.”

“You do have a birthing plan don’t you?”

“I’m working on it. It’s kind of complicated to get it done fast and plus Gabriel wants to help me with it.”

“Prenatal…”

“I take it every day and it is prescribed. My obstetrician doesn’t like over the counter prenatal vitamins for me because of my medichlorians.”

“What about…”

“Bloody hell, Hermione, Cara is just a month and a half along. You can’t expect her to have a lot of things done by now. She still has morning sickness,” interrupts Ron.

“Ron, you’re not a girl. She’s expecting and she needs to get these things done quick.”

“Hermione, my doctor said that I have time still he wants the plan whenever I get done, and I am pretty positive that I want to keep the children.”

“By the way congratulations, Cara,” Ron states. “My parents I think are going to be sending you something. I think. I know my mom has been looking at a lot of baby supplies. She did say that you can expect a card from them sometime this week.”

Once you guys are in the room…