No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 17

…Once you guys are in the room you notice a sheet of paper that says.

All Gryffindors including temporary visitors:

Stay in the common room. I have to give you guys a few more rules than there has been in past years but with the new visitors they need to know. The new rules are needed for all please note that any rule breaking even for temporary visitors will cause in detention and points lost. Please also note that some new rules are only enforced if around The Great Jedi.

Professor McGonagall

To Cara Alexis Tokita:

Cara, I want to talk to you alone because some exceptions to the rule will be made for you. I will tell you either before or after the announcement just depends if everyone is here or not. If before you do have to stay but some you may just disregard.

Professor McGonagall


You are about to turn around when you feel a tap on your right shoulder. You turn around to see that it is Professor McGonagall.

“I would like to speak to you now since we still have some more to go,” she states.

“Okay,” you reply.

You guys are in the girl’s dormitory and you sit on a bed.

“Since you are pregnant we need to bend some of the rules for you. Normally people can’t roam the halls but since you are pregnant and Luke Skywalker told me that you have to use the bathroom at night you can go to the bathroom since there are none in here but try to make it the closest one.”

“And that would be?”

“I’ll show you to it after I have to tell the rules. Second you can you use the prefects’ bathroom since it might be relaxing to you and the child. And the last bending of the rules for you is that you aren’t going to get a detention if you break the rules. Points will be lost but for further punishment we would rather have Luke and Mara figure that out so you actually might get grounded.”

“I’ll deal with that when it comes.”

“By the way did you get a sonogram done yet?”

“Yep, and I’m expecting twins.”

“At least you found out. I take it you won’t be participating in the tournament?”

“Nope, I would like to if I wasn’t pregnant but I’m pregnant and unfortunately by my calculations I will be having my twins here so that would disqualify me from it when I have to give birth.”

“Did Dr. Robertson give you an exact due date?”

“Not yet”

“When do you think it will be?”

“Sometime in April maybe earlier as well”

“Well at least you will have the babies between events if you are chosen.”

“No way in hell, am I putting my name if I do get chosen is because Han Solo put my name in even though I asked him not to and made him promise but he said he would think about it. I hope he doesn’t put my name in or I’m going to kill him.”

“Hormones?”

“Sort of I think.”

“I have to get the other rules out so we should go back.”

You and McGonagall go back to the common room and you sit by Gabriel. She goes over the rules the temporary students had to hear. As she transitions to the new rules around you she looks at you and you have no clue why. As she goes over them you have a terrible feeling that the guy might strike again. You instinctively put your hand over your stomach. Gabriel must have seen it because he puts his arm around your shoulder and you lay into him. As soon as McGonagall is done most of the students leave and you go up to her.

“Well I guess it is time to show you where the closest lady’s bathroom is.”

Gabriel looks at you and is about to leave.

“Gabriel you can come with if you have to help, Cara.”

You and Gabriel follow McGonagall and you memorize which way it is and hoping that you do not forget it. You guys are about to go back without McGonagall when you feel Snape’s presence behind you.

“Cara, can I talk to you?” he inquires.

“Can I have my boyfriend, Gabriel, come with me?” you reply.

“Yes, you can.”

“Then you can.”

“We need to go to my office so we can talk privately.”

You two follow Snape and a familiar gagging smell reaches your noise. Snape only makes this potion if someone he knows gets pregnant. The last time you smelt it was when you were eight your mom got pregnant again but she miscarried it because it was put under a lot of stress because your father threatening to leave her and taking you with him. You know the potion is to help the child grow and help the mom get ready for birth. You don’t know what it is called but you remember the smell. Once in the office Snape hands you a glass full of the potion.

“Snape, I’m taking prenatal vitamins. I don’t think I need to take this,” you state.

“You need to take it. I talked to your doctor and he said that the potion shouldn’t interfere with the prenatal vitamins. It may help the child but it is mainly for the one expecting. It helps you to get ready for labor and helps you to gain the needed weight,” he replies. “Now drink.”

“It smells horrible.”

“Just drink it. It will help you a lot. Your mom had trouble gaining weight when she was expecting you and your twin….”

“Snape, I know what happened. Nothing could have been done for him.”

You drink it even though it doesn’t taste all that good. You notice Snape is looking for something and you have no clue what he is looking for. He gets something and turns around. You look at the box and you look at Snape.

“This is something not mentioned in the will. Your parents gave this to me before they died. They wanted you to have it when you are expecting your first child. I didn’t have it with me in the hospital.”

He hands you the box and you open it. It is a necklace that you faintly remember your mother wearing. The necklace is white gold and a diamond pendant.

“This is one thing that they did not want to be mentioned in the will to be given to you right away.”

“Snape, when did…”

“After she miscarried.”

You put it on and smile. Snape hugs you and…