No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 18

…Snape hugs you and you guys hear a commotion in the hall way. You are about to leave with Gabriel to Gryffindor because you are getting tired when the people causing the commotion comes in and it is all Slytherins. You and Gabriel sigh go behind them trying not to cause too much interruption that it ends up with you guys arguing with them. Before you go to Gryffindor Gabriel makes sure you at least freshened up in the bath room so you don’t have to go too early in the night. You kiss Gabriel good night and head off to bed. The visitor dormitory is just through the girl’s door and you directly fall fast asleep. Besides your nightly trip to the bathroom you sleep comfortably in the morning when you wake up you see Jaina and Tenel Ka talking at the foot of your bed.

“Hi, guys,” you state sleepily as you sit up.

“Cara, we know that you are carrying twins but accepting something that could hurt you and your child from a person you hardly know is not healthy,” Jaina inputs.

“Hold on, what’s going on?”

“Raynar spied on you and Gabriel and he saw you take a fowl smelling potion from Severus Snape. Of course it took a lot of demanding on Snape's part but you still drank it.”

“I know Severus Snape, he’s my godfather. He won’t try to hurt me. It is some potion to help me gain weight. My mom had to take it and my doctor Okayed him to make it for me.”

“What? Snape is your godfather?”

“Yep, I just haven’t seen him in years because what my parents’ will said.”

“Okay so that makes this situation a whole lot different but still do you know what is in it?”

“Snape will not divulge what is in there I asked him when I was eight. My mom was expecting another child but she miscarried it because of a stressful time in her life, my dad’s life, and mine. Snape was there when he could and he, my mom, and I saw how this second pregnancy got my dad mad. My mom never cheated on my dad but my dad thought it wasn’t his and was going leave with me. But the potion never hurt my mom.”

“Well that is a…”

“Guys, I would really like and stay and talk but I’m pregnant and I want breakfast.”

“Uh what is the potion make you do?”

“It supposed to help me gain the required amount of weight.”

“Can you get the ingredients?”

“I don’t think so. Not if I won’t see him anymore. And he is going to hide it. And no I am not going to break rules and tell them I had to go to the bathroom a long ways away. I might get grounded.”

“So? That never stopped you before.”

“I’m pregnant and I don’t want anything to harm the children. I will ask Snape later if I can have the recipe but I’m not stealing it.”

“Party pooper, we wanted you to steel it.”

“Can you two forget about it right now? I want some food and to be with Gabriel.”

“Yes, Queen of pregnancy hormones.”

You roll your eyes and get dressed for the day. You go to the common room hoping to see Gabriel there but he isn’t you are about to go to the Great Hall when you notice that Gabriel is coming out of the door way leading to both dormitories. He spots you and comes down to you. He hugs you and tickles your tummy.

“They can’t move yet, Gabriel,” you state.

“I know I just wanted to tickle it,” he replies. “And I bet you are hungry.”

“Yes.”

You two go to the Great Hall and get some breakfast at Gryffindor’s table because from today until announcing the winner and after that you have to sit at their table. You notice Rasui carrying a package with the other owls. By that time Randolph comes in and puts his head in your lap. You pet Randolph as Rasui lands. You get the box and the card that came with it. You read the card and it says.

Dear Cara,

We hope you are doing well and not having too much trouble gaining weight. We don’t know what you need yet so if you could give us a list what you need before you give birth will help. What I sent is more for you right now. Some may not be all that healthy but you need items that you love on hand so you don’t crave them all the time. Please keep most of this stuff away from your legal guardians. I don’t want them to send me a card asking me why I sent them.

Have a good year,

Molly and Arthur Weasley


You open the package up and you it sweets that you can hide underneath your bed. You normally don’t eat them anyways but you do eat them on occasions. After breakfast you and Gabriel go back to Gryffindor so you can hide your goodies underneath your bed and then head out for a courtroom so you two can work on the birth plan outside. Gabriel looks over the questions and looks back at you and smiles.

“This is what I think we should do for your birth plan. You have a scar on your back play it with that nothing else. Either way you have your first birthing class tomorrow and he said he will go over it and how it should be done. Yes this is complicated but if we don’t have a birth plan then who cares we will still have the children. And that’s when he said he will give us the due date. I don’t want to rush into this and we really don’t need it.”

While you are talking to Gabriel you don’t notice Dr. Robertson coming up. He sits at your feet and tickles your tummy.

“Someone gaining some weight already,” he jokes.

“Hi, Dr. Robertson,” you and Gabriel reply in unison.

“I was just coming up to see if you two needed help on anything?”

“Well do I need a birth plan?” you inquire.

“Well I would recommend it you don’t have to have one.”

“Oh, did you give Snape…”

“Yes I did. That is why I’m also here to see what effects it is having on you. I only wanted him to give you the one dosage right now before I made my final decision.”

“Actually my medichlorians are making me eat more than the potion. I ate at breakfast and I wasn’t what I normally ate.”

“Well I don’t think I will have you drink that again.”

“Doctor Robertson, when is my due date?”

“April 20th but you are going to deliver sooner than that. Most of the time women pregnant with twins do give birth before their due date at least a week before. I’m not letting you go past your due date though.”

“And how are you going to induce me?”

“Actually it is your medichlorians that aren’t letting you go past your due date most likely.”

You roll your eyes and…