No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 2

...Once alone a doctor comes in and sits on a chair.

"Miss Tokita, the blood work has come back for pregnancy. I put it that it was urgent for them to do it," he starts. "The nurse is going to tell your legal guardians before they get back to the waiting room."

"What did the blood work say?" you reply.

"You are pregnant. You aren't that far along but far along enough for your body to notice. We have some records of earlier captures that you had and one said that you were captured when you were two months along and was given an un-reversable enchantment to a certain area. Apparently the enchantment was to make you stay fertile until you had your period. Otherwise you probably wouldn't be pregnant."

"So if I hadn't the enchantment I would..."

"Yes but the one that captured and did the enchantment..."

"It's alright you don't have to tell me anything."

"Actually I do. It has relevance to this situation and if this person is holding the leash. His name is Voldemort and he has returned from the dead."

"He can't be holding the leash. He's not a Jedi therefore he cannot become a Sith. I think a Sith is involved with this. Someone else is telling the people that kidnap me to do stuff to me. He may be a bad wizard but not a Sith."

"Well it is just a suggestion."

"Okay."

"Some pain medicine will be brought up to heal the raw areas."

"Is it the pain medicine that puts anyone to sleep but me?"

"It puts people to sleep but we adjusted the dosage to a higher level so you can put you to sleep. You need to heal to the point the raw areas are minimum and the pain is no longer there."

"Fine, but how long will I be on it?"

"You will only be on it in the hospital once discharged you won't take it. It will have no affect on the child unlike some other pain medications you take."

"Whatever."

The doctor leaves and the nurse comes in with the pain medicine and water. After taking the medications you do feel drowsy and end up falling asleep. You don't remember much after you fell asleep other than someone coming in and out making sure you were okay. You wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. You sit up and Raynar comes in again and the nurses are trying to get him to leave.

"Raynar, its not visitation time yet," one states. "You will see her in an hour as for now, Cara has to get cleaned up and get some breakfast."

"But I want to see her"

"Mr. Thul, please go to the waiting room and after an hour you can see her."

"But..."

"No buts, Mr. Thul."

"Alright but once the hour is up I am going to see her."

He leaves and the nurse comes up to you and hands you some towels. You get out of bed and follow her to the rather small bathroom. She leaves and you see an extra set of patient clothes laid out, hair care, and soap. You get washed up. It takes you a half an hour because of you being still a little raw in certain areas otherwise you would have been out in ten minutes. You get changed into the clean clothes and you go back hoping that Raynar wouldn't be in there. You get back and he isnt there other than food. You gobble down your food before Raynar could come in. Raynar comes in and hugs you.

"Cara!" he shouts.

"Raynar, what do you want? And keep it down a little," you reply.

"Sorry, I was just worried about you. I was so worried that I couldn't reply to Luke and Mara."

"Raynar, we are just friends and nothing more."

"Come on, this..."

"Raynar, no. You know my prophesy as much as I do. It never said anything about marrying you. And it clearly states that a blond guy that bugs me a whole lot to marry her will never marry."

"You made that up."

"Apparently you were sleeping when I was reading it a loud. You were there."

"I did not I was too busy day dreaming of you and me together."

"In other words you weren't paying attention and yet you wanted know it."

"Oh well."

You see police coming in and Raynar is forced out by the nurses saying that he can come back in once they are done.

"Miss Tokita, can you give us the name of the person who did this to you?"

"Yes his name is Melkedoodum Matata Meade."

"Could you describe him?"

"He had long strait blond hair always pulled in a ponytail, Red eyes, Caucasian, about 6 foot tall. He loves to hear black or red sometimes a combination of both."

"Okay, the doctors gave us some of the DNA both of yours and his. Do you know where you were when you were captured?"

"All I know I was in a tent. I don't know where it was because he had me knocked unconscious when he took me there."

"Did he ever say where you were?"

"No, I didn't even over hear where I was."

"Did he have any flunkies?"

"No flunkies but people on the same level he is that I didn't see at all but just heard their voices. He did say that they are performing an experiment on me to see how much it would take to make turn."

"Okay, well that is all what we needed to know. I hope you get to feeling better."

They leave and Raynar comes in with...