No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 21

…Gabriel sighs and Luke looks at Mara.

“She met her old babysitter when her parents were alive at the clothing shop and she is the manager there. Cara told her what happened and whispered that it affected her than what we know and she overheard and asked. According to the old babysitter it was done by the same person who raped her and got her pregnant. She just knows that they are dead for at least two months,” explains Mara. “As for what really happened we don’t know. She didn’t ask that and neither was I. They killed themselves it seems like.”

“Well, rape is certainly devastating to any female but if there is not a strong conviction that this man will get caught and tried or they are not strong enough to even picture it you will have that happening but it would have been nice if they were alive to help with the testimony. Of course the killing themselves could have also accord because they didn’t get enough emotional support once they were raped even more so when they found out when they were pregnant,” Luke replies.

“It wasn’t for that reason,” you input. “Her daughters had a suicide pack they made when they were younger. They tried to get me in on it but I didn’t want to because I would have killed myself when my hometown was destroyed and they would have followed suit. It said that if anyone person were raped and or parents died by any means that they will kill themselves anyway they knew how. I didn’t have to ask because I knew of it. I didn’t sign because of the fear that something would happen to me that I have to live through and I didn’t want them to die because I signed that suicide pack. Their mother found out about it too because I told her right after they asked me, all I know she tried to stop them but she was unsuccessful at it.”

“How old were you guys?”

“I was six at that time.”

“Well our theories are out. They honored their thirteen year old suicide pack that they made. Cara at that age you did the right thing of telling the mother because any death of a child is tragic but even more tragic when…”

“The parents die to save their only surviving child. My parents died honorably in my view and sure I may not have the greatest concept on it but I had to move on. By the way did I try to kill myself after my parents died? I can’t remember.”

“Yes, on a number of occasions, it seems when I finally taught you how to meditate the thoughts of suicide diminished and the personality we were told came out. You were in a very depressed state after they died and we didn’t want any depression medications in you. We helped you through that time like we are helping you through this time. Which I’m surprised I haven’t seen you attempt to kill yourself.”

“That would kill the babies I’m carrying. Not unborn child deserves that fate even if the mother is alive. If it is accidental then it wasn’t meant to work out.”

“Spoken like a true Jedi.”

You laugh at it and you guys head back to Hogwarts. For the rest of the day you and Gabriel play around and trying not to get in trouble of course when you get in sight of Anakin you automatically get in trouble because he is so over protective of you, which gets annoying at times. In the next morning your stomach decides that it isn’t going to let you eat breakfast because you had to through up right afterwards. You and Gabriel just stay up in the Gryffindor Tower because you feel like you might have to throw up again. You are actually trying to go back to sleep to see if that would help or not. You get up and Gabriel looks at you.

“Cara, is everything alright?” he inquires.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’m just going to get the Doppler. I can’t get to sleep so I thought I would just listen to the heartbeats,” you reply.

“Do, you need help?”

“Nope, I can get it and besides you can’t go into the girl’s dorm.”

“It was worth a shot.”

“Yes it was but I can get it.”

You get the Doppler and go back. Listening to the heart beats actually make you fall asleep on the couch. The next thing you remember is Gabriel waking you up with a kiss. He tells you that it is time to go for lunch with the doctor. The doctor takes you and Gabriel to a quiet restaurant and he sighs after you guys order.

“I wanted to take you two out today so I can talk to you guys on a more personal note. I know this is tough for you two,” Dr. Robertson states.

“Dr. Robertson, is it normal to have days where you feel nauseous and then others when you don’t feel nauseous?” you inquire.

“Yes, it is perfectly normal.”

You sigh in relief. You guys go over what is bothering you and it really eases yours and Gabriel’s minds. After lunch you guys have your first baby class which is going to be held three times a week because it will also keep you active. You are sitting on a ball right now which you really want to put in your godfather’s office when this is over. The go over techniques for us to know and Gabriel also participates which is really funny and entertaining so now you guys have two balls. After birthing class you see if Snape is in his office or teaching a class he is neither, so you put of the balls in there with a smile face and says I Love You From Your Secret Admirer. You think it is going to be funny when he sees it. You get out before he returns and go to a courtyard and you pick some flowers. Snape comes out with your ball and goes over to you.

“I think you lost something from your birthing class,” he state.

“I did thank you,” you reply.

“Nice trick though, Cara. Now I think you need to put both balls in your house Common Room.”

“I will. By the way did you like the message?”

“Yes, and how much sugar did you have?”

“Not sugar, not even drunk, I’m on very strong hormones from my uterus.”

“I should have known that your pregnancy would make some new tricks for you.”

“Oh I also need to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Well since I am pregnant and all I thought well if I get pregnant again and you can’t be there I could have the recipe for the potion that makes pregnant women gain enough weight. So could I?”

“Good idea but I’m not giving it to you yet. I will give it to you when you leave.”

“Snape, my friends are worried that the ingredients might harm the child and I want to ease their minds so can I have it now.”

“Well I suppose I could.”

You give him your puppy dog face and make a whining noise.

“Alright, I’ll give it to you. Either way I was going to give it to you today. I was searching for you when you put the ball in my office.”

“Thank you godfather”

You kiss him on the cheek and leave. In the Gryffindor Common room is…