No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 23

…Hermione leaves and you lay on your bed. You know you have a sonogram tomorrow because it has been a month since your last doctor appointment. You put a hand on your stomach and you try and sense through the force if they are alright. You really can’t tell right now but you do get the sense that they are fine. You feel tired so you decide to go to bed. In the morning when you are getting dressed you notice that your tummy has a two painted on hearts that weren’t there when you went to bed so someone must have put them on you. You leave them on because you think that Gabriel asked one of your friends to put it on. Once you are done you go out and you see Gabriel running down fast to you.

“Gabriel, what’s going on?” you inquire.

“We need to get to the Great Hall now. Something major happened last night. Luke came in early this morning when I was trying to get information on how you were. It has a lot to do with you and not about the tournament. All what Luke said is that you might be happy about the news and yet disturbed by it,” replies Gabriel.

“Okay, so is that where everyone is at?”

“Yes.”

You and Gabriel go to the Great Hall and everyone is quiet and is looking at you. When you take a seat you fear that an attack had happen while you were dead to the world. You notice Luke coming up to you. He squats next to you and looks at you with a worried look.

“Cara, I want to tell you this before everyone else hears. You need to come with me,” he states.

You follow Luke to a private area.

“Luke what happened last night?” you inquire.

“Meade attacked Hogwarts last night while you were sleeping. Thank God he didn’t know where you were or any of the passwords to the dormitories. He was bound to capturing you again. Anakin noticed him on his rounds and confronted him about it. He contacted the teachers through his com-link that Meade was in Hogwarts. We fought him and he is jail in Azkaban with a very high bail. He said he will escape to get you again. During the battle though Meade said he partnered up with a guy named Voldemort and that the Sith were also there. He gave the location and we have some Jedi seeing if it is true. If it is you are in danger because they know where Hogwarts is. You really need to be careful. Han may have accidentally put your name in but the Sith will use that to their advantage,” states Luke.

“Luke, why am I so important to the Sith that they want me to turn?”

“They want your powers and if they can’t have it then they are thinking then no one can. If they attack in broad daylight you need to get to Gryffindor Tower as fast as you can. You can’t fight like you are. I will give you more news when I have it but for now you may still be in trouble. This wasn’t easy to tell you about it. I had to think of away. The other students need to know about this to.”

You and Luke go back and Dumbledore makes the announcement about what happened last night and you really don’t want to listen to it again. After the announcement you eat and leave the Great Hall with several water bottles to drink on. When it comes time for the appointment Gabriel comes with you and you defiantly see the babies. You are able to see both of them move even though you haven’t felt any of it.

“Well they are certainly awake,” the doctor jokes as you clean your stomach up. “You are doing everything good and they look healthy and growing at a normal rate.”

“Doctor Robertson, you were at the Halloween feast right?”

“Yes, you are the only competitor that has a delegation to help you and I am one. But you need to know what the first take is. You have to fight a nesting female dragon. I don’t know what dragons and you may or may not have an advantage being pregnant yourself. But we will talk about that later.”

“Okay, when should I start to feel them move?”

“Well if you’re lucky it will be in three weeks when you start to feel them but more or likely closer to your sixth month when you can make it out.”

“I didn’t know so I thought I’d ask.”

“It’s alright. You guys should go to the wand weighing ceremony right now so you two aren’t late.”

You guys go to the room you were in last night and you guys are the first one there.

“Siamo quei primi qui,” you state in Italian not thinking.

“What did you say, Cara?” Gabriel inquires after a long pause.

“I said we are the first ones here. Did I say something different?”

“No you spoke in Italian.”

“Oh”

“I know you speak Italian when you are in shock or when you aren’t really thinking and that your parents knew it but there might be more to it than that.”

“And why would you say that?”

“Uh, because you do it normally around me and there is something that really catches my eye when you speak Italian.”

“What about Spanish?”

“I don’t know you never speak Spanish around me.”

“Gabriel, tu eres mi novio.”

“Did nothing and I know what you said.”

At that point you see Fleur Delacour coming in and she comes over to you.

“You are Cara Tokita right?” she inquires.

“Yes, I am,” you reply.

“My mom said that she knew your mom.”

“Oh. I didn’t know that.”

“You do know your mom was a half-blood Veela.”

“No, I didn’t she died before she told me.”

“So you are one quarter Veela like me.”

“Yes, she came from Italy and your father was an Italian Wizard when they married.”

“Someone has more part blood in her than she realizes,” Gabriel states.

“Shut up, Gabriel.”

“I was just stating what I thought.”

“Sono incinto, Gabriel!”

“What did you just say?”

“¡Soy embarazado, Gabriel!”

“I know and you have while mood swings…”

You close your eyes and sigh…