No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 24

…You close your eyes and sigh, “Fleur, if I am a Veela then why didn’t my mom tell me when she was alive?”

“I don’t know she may have told you at a certain age if she were alive.”

“Maybe, I don’t know.”

“Now with that tummy of yours what happened? And don’t lie.”

“Well three and a half months ago I was captured and raped and I became pregnant with twins.”

“I said don’t lie.”

“I didn’t lie. That’s the truth.”

“Who did it to you then?”

“Melkedoodum Matata Meade”

By that time the rest have came in along with Rita and her photographer, a holo-net news representative, and Ollivander. Ollivander tests Harry’s, Vicktor’s, and Fleur’s wands and is now on to Anakin’s Lightsaber and has no clue what to do. Anakin shows him how it works and Ollivander is very impressed how it works. That time he goes to Gabriel and tests his. He checks your wand but gets side tracked by your tummy.

“What happened?” Ollivander inquires.

“I was raped and got pregnant,” you reply.

“Yesh, I didn’t think that would happen to you. But you did have a very skinny stomach so I guess you should be showing now.”

“I’m expecting twins. And thank you for not asking how many I was expecting.”

“Oh, keep me posted on your pregnancy and if you need anything.”

“Sure thing.”

He tests yours out even though it summoned your lightsaber. He ends it and the Holo-net news camera activates and all of you wave to the camera. The reporter tells what is happening and the camera will zoom in on the person that when the reporter was talking about him or her. Of course for you, Anakin Skywalker, and Harry Potter were put on a longer time than others but yours was more or less was for the safety of the children. Then it becomes Rita Skeeter’s turn. She takes a picture of the group and tries to get you first but Anakin steps in and goes first. The rest goes before you as if to save you the misery of her journalism. At the end you have your interview with her.

“Miss Tokita, I didn’t think you would enter the competition.”

“It wasn’t my idea, Skeeter; Han Solo put my name in when I asked him not to and try to make him promise. Han told me that in person. My first priority are the health of my children,” you retort.

“Your parents how would they view you being in this tournament and being pregnant at the same time?”

“First of they would know that it wasn’t my fault and that someone else put my name in. Secondly, they would kill the person most likely or make him help me with schemes to overcome the challenges. They will not take this lightly and neither am I. Now if you don’t mind I have told you enough I think I should start some planning.”

You get up and briskly walk out. Gabriel waited for you and you two go to a courtyard. Once in the courtyard you sit on a bench and a few tears escape your eyes. You know that Rita will just turn your words into lies and try to probe into your past. Gabriel sits beside you and puts his arm around your shoulders and you put your head on his shoulder.

“Cara, are you going to be alright?” he inquires.

“Yes, I’ll be fine,” you reply. “I just really want to kill Rita Skeeter right now. And I could clam Temporary Insanity.”

“Please don’t do that Cara.”

“Hormones Gabriel.”

“I know but you are no animal.”

“I have a dolphin Animagus particularly a bottlenose dolphin Animagus.”

“Besides your Animagus you are not an animal.”

You roll your eyes and notice a Blue Eyes White Dragon Carrying a box and you recognize it as the female one you gave him but you also gave him a male the Christmas when you guys were together. You think she is nesting and is probably trying to find a place to put the box. She ends up going in between your legs and putting the box between them and sits right there. You laugh at it and you look at the dragon.

“What are you doing? Are you nesting? You need to go back to Kaiba. Do you want me take you to him?” you state as you get down and pick up Candra. The Gabriel picks up the box. Candra looks up at you and makes her happy noise. “You know I’m pregnant don’t you?” and Candra nods her little head.

You see Kaiba and Mokuba trying to find Candra with Candra’s mate, another Blue Eyes White Dragon named Imoo. You go up to him and Mokuba notices you while Seto is too busy looking for Candra.

“Hi, Mokuba, Kaiba,” you state and Kaiba snaps to attention.

“Hi, Cara, why are you calling me by my last name?” Kaiba inquires.

“Because I still don’t trust you enough to call you by your first name. Remember you cheated on me because I wouldn’t let you have sex with me before we were married. I had to call our relationship off.”

“Well maybe we can get back to that place.”

“I’m sorry Kaiba but I can’t I have another boyfriend.”

“The boy beside you?”

“Yes and his name is Gabriel.”

“Then can we become friends again.”

“If I can trust you again.”

“Okay, at least Candra found you. She is nesting and I need to get her to the Forbidden Forrest and she doesn’t want to.”

“I can help you take her out but them I’m leaving.”

“Okay.”

You, Gabriel, Kaiba, and Mokuba go to the Forbidden Forrest and you see a person breathe a sigh of relief.

“Seto you found the one we needed,” the person states.

“I have, Charlie, she wanted to see a person before she came and bring her.”

“Who?”

“My ex-girlfriend.”

“Oh”

You put Candra in the cage and…