No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 25

…You put Candra in the cage and when you are about to close the door she comes out and goes in between your legs again.

“Candra, you have to stay here. You can’t stay with me,” you state as you try and put her in again and close it but she keeps coming out to you.

“Cara, Candra hasn’t seen you in four years and you know she has liked you better than anyone else. I was surprised you didn’t take her when you left because it was his and hers when we were together,” Kaiba inputs.

“Kaiba, I left here there because I gave her to you as a gift. I may have the permits to raise Blue Eyes White Dragons or Red Eyes Black Dragon and you have one to. I was not going to be an Indian giver and plus I didn’t want to separate Candra and Imoo. I put my hard earned money into these to give to you as a gift,” you state.

“What did you do with my gifts I gave you?”

“I still have them but in storage they are too much money to waste on burning them down. I have sold a few to make ends meet when I was running low on money.”

“I’m surprised you kept them after what I did to you. I am sorry for it. I didn’t know how much I hurt you when I cheated on you then now I do and I want you back.”

“Kaiba, move on with your life. I have a boyfriend now and other things I need to plan for. I’m not taking you back. If you can prove to me that you can be trustworthy again I will think about you being a friend but nothing more. And regaining my trust after you cheating on me will be difficult.”

“I understand but I don’t think Candra will go in the cage until you promise to see her when you can.”

“I will see Candra as Long as I do not get caught.”

Candra hears this and goes in the cage and you shut and lock the door. She then get to her natural size.

“Cara, what happened that you have a stomach now?” Mokuba inquires.

“I just thought Cara let herself go and gain weight,” Kaiba inputs before you could answer.

“I was captured three and a half months ago and was raped while I was captured. And from one of the rapes I got pregnant and now I’m expecting twins. I haven’t let myself go Kaiba,” you retort. “And you are not off to a good start, Kaiba, if you want us to be friends.”

“So who did this to you? I’ll have Imoo attack him for you,” Kaiba states.

“He’s in jail, Kaiba, and the one who did this to me was Melkedoodum Matata Meade. And I’m sure the guards there will notice a Blue Eyes White Dragon coming to attack.”

“Oh so I’ll see you around then.”

You and Gabriel leave and go back to Hogwarts undetected or at least you think so. You and Gabriel are in a courtyard reading over a section in the book you got when Luke Skywalker comes out and he looks at you two.

“Did both of you go out in the Forbidden Forest?” he inquires.

“Yes, Luke, we did. But my ex-boyfriend’s Blue Eyes White Dragon wouldn’t go out unless I came and the dragon wants to see me when it can,” you state.

“I see but tell me next time.”

“Am I grounded?”

“Yes for two days and Gabriel you have detention with me tonight and both of you will get ten points taken away from Gryffindor.”

“Sounds fair, but I thought I would get a longer grounding.”

“No, because you are too used being in a forest near a school. And I believe your story because I did see Seto Kaiba and Mokuba with you two. I did see you guys.”

“Luke, I have a question.”

“What is it?”

“You know Kaiba cheated on me with another woman because I wouldn’t have sex with him and now he is trying to make amends with me. I don’t trust him right now and he has to earn that trust back. What would you suggest that I should do to see if Kaiba has changed and means what he says so I know when he has another girlfriend that I don’t have to tell her to watch out?”

“I don’t know. You said you still want to be friends with him if he changed but you could never go back to the way you two once where. I wouldn’t believe his words but if you notice his actions have changed for the better than he may have changed. But I wouldn’t worry too much about it. And you can still see Gabriel even though you are grounded. You just don’t leave Hogwarts grounds like if we were at my Academy.”

“Thanks, Luke.”

“No problem by the way how did the Doctor appointment go?”

“Good, the doctor knew and told us about the dragons.”

“What about the children?”

“They were active. He said I’ll be able to feel them at the earliest in three weeks.”

“Did he say what the sex of each will be?”

“He hasn’t but he said it will probably be next examine that we could know the sex of each. I want the sex of each to be a surprise.”

“Okay, so you really haven’t felt the babies yet?”

“Not really or not at least when I’m active. I know when I am about to sleep I feel something but I’m not quite sure if it is them or not. Of course I’m quiet then and trying to go to sleep.”

“You’ll feel them sooner or later. You’ll know it once it gets really intense.”

“Luke, as much as I care about feeling them I want to hold them in my arms and know that I may not be the best mother but that they will be loved. But they need to grow right now.”

“Do you have the pictures of them?”

“Yep”

You hand Luke the sonogram pictures and Luke smiles.

“They are going to be beautiful children.”

You smile and you swear you just felt one of them but you aren’t sure. You put your hand on your stomach to see if they are moving but then you end up burping. Luke hands you back the sonogram pictures and kisses you on the forehead and leaves.

“Gabriel, do you think Seto Kaiba has changed?”

“Not really, I was there when he said he cheated on you and he still seems to have feelings for you in a way that I never would. Yes I do want to make love to you but I am holding out for when you are ready. I would rather keep kissing then make you feel uncomfortable having sex.”

“Gabriel, it’s not that I wouldn’t be uncomfortable here. I do want it but no place is really that private to make love. Otherwise we would have. I don’t care if we are married. I know we will be together forever. I do have a feeling we will marry someday and have our own kids. I know these may not be yours but I know you will love them like they are.”

“I agree there isn’t many private spaces here and I would rather have it at a place where it would be just the two of us in the room.”

You two kiss and…