No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 26

…You two kiss and when you two break Anakin comes in and messes up your hair.

“How are you feeling, Cara?” inquires Anakin.

“Fine, Anakin,” you reply.

“That’s good so have you guys figured out what the first task is?”

“We were told what it is when I had my sonogram done today.”

“So I can’t take you guys out to the Forbidden Forest?”

“We’ve been out because of my ex’s pet Blue Eyes White Dragon wouldn’t go if I didn’t go along and now I’m grounded for that. I can’t leave Hogwarts grounds. All because I didn’t tell Luke.”

“You’re pregnant so you should tell him if you are leaving the grounds. I know you aren’t a kid but you are expecting two and any harm that would come on them would be your fault right now. I know I sound like a parent right now but Luke is right.”

“Anakin, I can look after myself and I wasn’t doing anything that would harm them and it was flat. So no harm came and plus the one who did this to me is in jail.”

“I know but still if he escapes he will return and we still don’t have any confirmation of what he said is true. Every teacher here is worried for your safety and since Han put your name in and you got choosen it has put everyone on the edge. They know that they have to let you compete but they don’t know what effects it will have on your and the babies. If there is no effect then there is nothing to worried but if there is an effect no matter how small it is or severe they will get even more worried for you. This situation people will make sure you are just going to the bathroom at night than rooming the halls.”

“But sometimes that helps me go to sleep.”

“Oh, I am surprised that you haven’t been nesting especially at night.”

“You don’t see it,” Gabriel inputs. “I swear almost everynight once everyone is asleep she wakes up and rearranges the Gryffindor Common room or she adjusts pictures that has been irking her and won’t touch it until everyone is asleep.”

“You don’t like it?” you ask.

“It’s not that I don’t like it. I get used to the new layout and then it gets rearranged. And I don’t know how you do it by yourself.”

“Are you sure it is me?”

“Not 100% sure but close to it.”

“Dang and I had to be in Slytherin so I miss this.”

“I know at least two people that would rearrange for me in Slytherin and they are passing out somesort of buttons.”

“You mean Raynar Thul and Catherine Quick?”

“Yep. Raynar, Catherine, can I talk to you guys a minute!” you yell and they come over.

“Hi, Cara,” Raynar states as he and Catherine puts down a heavy looking box.

“What’s in the box?” you inquire.

“Oh, buttons. Do you want to see them?”

“Sure.”

Catherine hands you one and you laugh at it. It says Free the Pregnant Woman then Catherine touches it and it changes sayings Stress+Expecting=Bad.

“That’s cute bun unfortunatly I have to be in it because my name was called it’s the rules.”

“I know but we can still protest. I know it is only on a white background with black letters but we were up all night working on these and it was just the two of us. Anakin wouldn’t help,” Catherine states.

“As I said last night, we can’t reverse time so Cara’s name doesn’t get called I may not want her to be in it but she has to. She will be monitored much more closely than any of the other champions.”

“So we can have people sign the petition.”

“And how many signitures did you get?”

“Lilka’s, Raynar’s, Jaina’s, Jacen’s, Ben’s, mine, and the rest of the students that came from Luke’s Jedi Academy. So we got around 13 signitures. We need a lot more.”

“I’d say you do.”

“So can we have your signitures.”

“It’s the rules and I can’t change them and no one can.”

“Well we have been laughed at by a lot of people,” Raynar inputs. “And have been told that. To be truthful this wasn’t my idea it is just that Lilka couldn’t help her and not get caught so I had to help.”

“Okay, I have a favor to ask you guys. Since Anakin is missing out on me rearranging furniture in Slytherin do you mind moving the furniture there for me since I’ll be in Gryffindor?”

“You’re nesting aren’t you?”

“Yep, and Gabriel is right about the Gryffindor common room I change that almost everynight because I don’t like how it is arranged so tonight I might change it again.”

“Isn’t this supposed to come in the thrid trimester?”

“I don’t know. I just don’t like it and I haven’t cleaned yet that would come by the second trail so I better figure what it is early and how it should be done.”

“I think we need to put a monitor on you just to make sure you don’t over exert yourself while you nest and make you go to bed.”

“Okay, ah, Gabriel do you know where I put the pregnancy book that I had?”

“When did you last have it?”

“Yesterday, when you were out with Luke. I was in the library reading it.”

“Then it is probably in the library. Do you want me to go with you because it seems you are forgetting items once a day.”

“Sure, It would help me a lot.”

You and Gabriel go to the library and you show him the table you were sitting at but there was no book there. You sigh and try to see if you could have left it someplace else. By that time Jocasta Nu comes up and looks at you.

“Miss Tokita, did you leave your pregnancy book here yesterday before the feast?” she inquires.

“Yes I did and I thought I left it on this table,” you did

“You but I put it in my desk so no one could steal it.”

“Thank you, Jocasta Nu.”

“Think nothing of it.”

Jocasta Nu hands you your book that you bought and you and Gabriel go to dinner. At dinner…