No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 27

…At dinner most of the people quiet down when you enter and you have no clue why. You go Harry and you see a package with your name on it and you don’t know who sent it.

“Harry, did anyone say to you that they were sending me something?” you ask.

“No, it just came. Must have some emergencies in it or something”

You open it up but it is wrapped even under the parchment to carry it and it has a card.

Dear Cara,

You may not remember me but I hope this gets to you soon. I heard that you raped and got pregnant I do wish to see you soon. Your family may have wished that no witch or wizard to see you while you were training and had to hunt the person down or if another disaster came along. I never followed it. I kept spying on you but you never seemed to mind. I do want to know how many you are having when I get to Hogwarts and if you are participating in the Tournament. I will be at Hogwarts the morning after you get this.

Take care of yourself,

Alexandra “Lexa” Robin Pachelo


You blink a few times then open the gift. It is maternity clothes and some jewelry. They are very beautiful and they are your size. You don’t know the person or even know what she looks like who sent it to you and there was no picture attached. You sigh as you cover them up and put them under the table. You eat and bring them up to the common room so you can have a better look at them. You notice that they came in outfits and the jewelry matched as well. You put them in the girl’s dormitories and you have a funny feeling that this Alexandra person will be sitting on your bed in the morning. You shake it off and go back into the common room by that time Harry, Ron, Gabriel, Hermione, and Ginny are there looking at the note. Gabriel spots you and comes over.

“Who is this Alexandra person?” he inquires.

“You’re guess as good as mine. All I know is that she maybe a friend of my parents,” you reply.

“Well what did she give you?”

“Maternity outfits. They are very beautiful I just put them away.”

“Well at least you have more clothes I know you have been complaining about not having enough.

“I was going to talk to Luke and Mara to see when they could take me shopping for more clothes and don’t you have your detention soon?”

“Yes, I’ll see you tomorrow since you will be sleeping by the time I get back.”

“Are you sure? I could be moving furniture around again.”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

Gabriel kisses you on the cheek and leaves. You decide that you want to put on your pajamas which are pink camouflage and they really fit you. You aren’t really that tired it is just that they are comfy and you really just need to relax and have sometime to yourself. You are sitting in the common room reading a novel you bought a couple years ago but haven’t gotten the chance to finish. The only ones in there are Ron, Hermione, and Harry.

“Cara, what are you reading?” Hermione inquires.

“Something that I didn’t get to finish before I got here, it is called I am in Pain. It is really good. The title doesn’t do it must justice though.”

“What it is about?”

“Well the main character ends up on this hunt and has series of unfortunate things happen to the person. By the end the character would have found happiness. I’m actual reading this because when I was looking at it a person recognized me and said that I should read and how it almost mirrored my life. Even Harry’s for that matter.”

“Sounds boring,” Ron inputs. “I don’t why you want to read that, Cara.”

“Actually, I hardly get the chance to read at all and most of the time when I return after a long break I forget what it is in it but somehow I can remember this one.”

“Do you like to read?”

“When I get the chance, yes”

“Seriously Ron, reading isn’t a bad thing and besides Cara is a Jedi and has more responsibilities than a witch or wizard,” inputs Hermione.

“Like what?”

“Well I read that Jedi actually have to detect a baby that is force-sensitive, also Jedi are not to judge people right away. They are peace makers of their galaxy and so is Cara even though it is on Earth. But she has less help than the others it is only her, Gabriel Docton, and Lilka Docton.”

“Actually, guys, the reason I don’t get to read much is because I used to work for the USA government and they had me doing missions all by myself and it would be items they can talk over. At points I needed to get away and would leave for Yavin 4 until I calmed down and they got the message which they still haven’t because of the Presidents. They do not want me with the magic department there because they do not want me to be paid a stable pay check so I’m not living from paycheck to paycheck between long breaks and to keep a very close eye on me. They are afraid that I might turn into a Dark Jedi or a Sith.”

“A Sith what’s that?”

“Basically a Dark Jedi there are only two of them, never more, never less. But they are usually the most powerful Dark Jedi’s you will ever meet. And I will not turn because of the Sith and the Dark Jedi burnt down my town killing my parents. And they keep trying to but they never once ask me why I won’t turn because the guy first in charged was stupid enough to show his face to me and burnt it down before my eyes. It was a mistake that if they wanted to succeed they wouldn’t have made.”

“So basically, a Dark Jedi and a Sith is something like Dark Wizards and Witches.”

“Basically yes”

“Bloody hell I hate to be you. Having to deal Dark Wizards and Jedi”

“Well I really don’t deal with Dark Wizards. If I got a stable job where they would understand me then I would have to. But as of right now I quite that job and hoping to start a Dojo incase more Jedi arise here so I can teach them the ways of the force and raise my kids.”

“I’ve also noticed that Jedi Robes are different than Wizarding robes.”

“Jedi robes are supposed to be colors found in nature, earth tones mainly, and have certain requirements. I personally don’t care for them that much even if I’m not pregnant I would be in my style Jedi Robes.”

“Well since Gabriel is out,” Harry inputs. “I have been meaning to ask you something.”

“What is it?”

“Do you believe Voldemort is back?”

“Yes I do. I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him. But I’ve got to admit though he isn’t the worst enemy I have seen. The worst would be Emperor Palpatine or Darth Sideous. I have heard stories what he did and nothing Voldemort has done compared to Sideous. Sideous wiped out all the Jedi except for a few that escaped or turned and had influence on both sides of a war to prolong it. He deceived everyone. Voldemort is killing the majority of the Witches and Wizards yes but to my knowledge he isn’t influencing both sides.”

“I think those are about the same.”

You smile and…