No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 28

…You smile and you are feeling very tired.

“I’ll see you guys sometime tomorrow. I’m going to bed,” you state as you close your book.

When you get back to the girls Dormitories Lilka hasn’t fallen asleep yet and she normally does by now.

“Lilka, what’s wrong?” you inquire.

“It’s nothing, I’m just trying to find away to tell a good friend something.”

“What happened?”

“Well a couple weeks ago my best guy friend, Masato Cory Toala, and I became boyfriend and girlfriend and we made love that night in his dorm room and I haven’t gotten my period yet.”

“Did you take a urine test?”

“Yes”

“What was the result?”

“I’m pregnant and I’m on birth control pills and the morning after he found that his condom broke. And I did talk to your doctor and he confirmed it. I don’t know how to tell him and my legal guardians. They are going to blow up at me. You knew how to tell your legal guardians that…”

“Actually the nurse told them while a doctor told me. But my legal Guardians also knew I was raped. The way I told you guys is that you knew before hand that I was captured and raped. I just had to tell you guys I was pregnant. What you need to do is explain the situation to both your stepparents and your boyfriend first then say you are pregnant. If you need me just ask me to join you.”

“I will. My stepparents are coming in two days to see you anyways.”

“Get some rest. I’m here if you need me.”

“Okay, and don’t tell Gabriel what I did. I’m planning to tell him when I start to show. He is going to be really pissed off at me. I’m surprised you’re not.”

“Lilka, we are friends and I will always be here for you. Granted I don’t like the method you chose but it was yours and your boyfriends decision I can’t hate you for that. This isn’t going to destroy our friendship if it is then you would have gotten made at me for getting captured, raped, and pregnant. I am in no place to really judge you because I am in the same situation you are in.”

“Yes but I did it on my own free will you were forced into it.”

“It is still the same situation. Now get some rest.”

“I know.”

You finally get to sleep and tonight you really don’t nest at all because what went on. You wake up to a person shaking your shoulder. You open your eyes and you see McGonagall and a visitor.

“Miss Tokita, this is Alexandra Robin Pachelo. By the way where is Miss Docton I have to have a word with her?”

“I talked to her last night in here she might still be sleeping in her bed she looked rather stressed out,” you reply.

“Well I’ll go and check there then. Your obstetrician gave me some very disturbing news about her and I want to hear it from her. Surely she did tell you about it if you talked to her last night?”

“Yes, she did and I’m not telling for her she has to. She wanted me to give advice how to tell certain people though.”

“Well I’ll leave you and Miss Pachelo alone and you two are having a quiet breakfast here in the common room.”

You get out of bed and Alexandra hugs you.

“My niece, it’s been too long since we could talk,” Alexandra states. “I’m your Aunt Lexy on your mother’s side you do remember me?”

“Well now seeing you I do I just don’t remember your writing.”

“Let’s get some breakfast and you can tell me everything on your mind.”

“Can I get changed first?”

“Go ahead I’ll be in the common room. You can wear those maternity clothes I got you. I got them in outfits but you can mix and match them.”

“Okay.”

You get changed while McGonagall leaves with Lilka. Once you are changed you go into the common room and Lexy is entertaining a few people in there. She is a character part of that was due to that she was a middle child while your mom was the baby. You don’t know why Lexy never married but she likes her job at the Italian Ministry which causes a lot of time away from her house. Gabriel spots you and hugs you.

“How late did you stay up? Everything is the same?” he inquires.

“I don’t know I was reading a book then I got side tracked twice. And I was pretty tired by the time I got to bed.”

“Okay, are you feeling alright you seemed a little…”

“I’ll be fine I’m just a little worried about Lilka. McGonagall came in and showed Lexy to me and wanted to see Lilka.”

“Did McGonagall say why?”

“No she didn’t”

“Okay, did Lilka say anything to you last night that she would have to talk to McGonagall?”

“She did tell me something but I’m not going to tell you because she didn’t give me permission to. She wants to tell you herself.”

“Well Masato told me last night that both him and Lilka had sex a couple weeks back and that his condom broke and he is afraid that my sister has gotten pregnant. Did Lilka say anything on that?”

“She was in distress last night, but that is all I am going to tell you. She has to tell you herself because you two are family. And I am not going to get in the middle of it. You either have to ask her or to let her tell you at her own pace.”

“Okay, but she did tell you?”

“Yes”

“Okay, and you didn’t tell me the person was your Aunt.”

“I didn’t recognize the name yesterday that it was my Aunt.”

“Cara, your boyfriend can join us for breakfast!” Aunt Lexy yells.

You laugh and the other people leave. You guys start to eat and…