No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 3

...They leave and Raynar comes in with Draco and his friends. As soon as Draco and his friends look at you they leave.

"Cara, I was hoping for them to stay a little bit longer."

"It's alright, Raynar."

"By the way what did the police want?"

"Information about what happened. They are getting what they need to get the person who did this to me and trying to find which would be the best place to start."

"Well that is good so they can get them. They are doing their job and now you really can't fight until you give birth."

"Raynar, you are not my first choice to be my body guard?"

"Who is?"

"Luke and Mara, my legal guardians"

"Okay, where am I?"

"At the bottom my last possible choice."

"Oh well, besides Luke and Mara has anyone else seen you before I saw you?"

"Let's see, Luke, Mara, the Nurses, and the Doctors have but other than that no one else."

"Yes!"

"Raynar, dont' get to excited I think you are about to leave soon."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Right then Lucius comes in and tells Raynar that it is time to leave because they are getting bored. Once Raynar leaves you lay back and have some time to yourself before the rest of your family comes and see you along with some other friends but they wont be here until later because they are probably waiting to get most of the people. You take a short nap before the nurse wakes you up. She leaves and you see most of your family and friends have come. You smile and sit up. All of them hug you because it is so crowded and they could only afford to see you and not talk to you. Once it is settled down Jaina and Jacen sit down on the bed while Ben fights Harry for the seat next to you. By that time Luke and Mara come in and get some more chairs so everyone could have a seat. Once everyone has a seat Ben and Harry seems to be pleased.

"Tenel Ka is going to come in later. She is stuck until all the Weasleys are ready to come," Luke states. "As for the Dudleys they don't want to come since they came yesterday."

"I figured that. So Han and Leia had to be somewhere?"

"Yes, they are needed to get things set up for the picnic party type deal in a week. And it is kind of behind schedule because of what happened."

"At least they came even though they couldn't stay."

"I know but they are sorry that they couldn't stay longer."

"They had to get it finished I don't want the picnic party to be postponed because of me."

"I know. We worked on it though not as much."

"I want to go to it"

"I know but that really depends when you get released from the hospital. They will not take any chances with it still be a little sore it will be when it is healed up completely. We will get you your clothes for Hogwarts once you get out even if it is a couple days before."

"Well I guess that is good."

"Also with you being pregnant they may just want to keep you a few extra days just to be on the safe side. If you have to leave a few days late Hogwarts will get a letter from the hospital explaining that you won't be there until sometime after and why. They need to make sure you are okay."

"I know Luke but I want to go to it."

"You have to wait to see if you can."

"Luke..."

"Cara."

"Fine, I'll wait to see if I can go."

"Good, you know this is for your own good?"

"Yes, Luke I do."

"That's good because I don't want to end up grounding you for stuff that you know not to do already."

"Luke, I just really want to go and have fun."

"I know but it is better that you get back to a normal health to have fun than not be able to things because of being sore."

"Luke, I wouldn't be bored. I would still find something to do."

"I know but still you would be the only one doing it for the most part."

"Okay, how is the water quiditch coming along?"

"That is the only thing that is finished. We have the guns, water ballons, water balls, and the balls needed for quiditch."

"Cool"

"Of course you would think it is cool and so did your friends and all the kids helping you on it. That is how it got finished so early."

"Well at least that part is finished."

"True but you aren't expecting to play now, are you?"

"Well I was hoping to because the bludgers are the water items."

"Okay, so the actual bludgers aren't going to be used?"

"Nope."

"Okay, then it is safe for you to play then."

"Yes, I can still be the captain if I am out of the hospital by then." Lukes Com-link rings and takes it outside for awhile and comes back and says that they have to get going. You sigh and...