No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 31

…After shopping for most of the day, you and Lexy go back to Hogwarts and you two get in a middle of Lilka and Masato talking.

“Listen, Lilka, I know we were friends for a long time but I think becoming boyfriend and girlfriend hurt our friendship for the reason I don’t think I am on the same page as you. I just want to be friends with you not be boyfriend and girlfriend,” Masato states.

“Well I was coming with a note from my stepfather saying we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend any more. I was really jealous of my brother and Cara for them becoming boyfriend and girlfriend after a very long time and Cara becoming pregnant so I was really just using you. I’ll understand if you don’t want to be friends anymore for what I did.”

“Using me? Tell Cara in person that you are jealous of her and your brother. You’re right with you using I’m not going to be your friend anymore and don’t ask me for sex again.”

“I won’t but I do sleep around so you might want to get checked for STD, HIV, and AIDS in three months.”

“I will!”

Masato leaves and you go up to Lilka.

“Cara, I need to tell you something. Something I didn’t tell you last night,” she states.

“What is it?” you reply.

“The only reason I made Masato my boyfriend is because I was jealous of you and Gabriel. And you know I do sleep around but this time I forgot on propose to not take my birth control pills after my last menstrual cycle and put a small hole in the condom because I wanted to get pregnant because I was jealous that you got pregnant with twins.”

“Cara, why didn’t you tell me before?”

“I don’t know because I thought you would blow up on me because of your hormones.”

“I wouldn’t have blown up and you. And you are being jealous over a trivial matter and me being raped is very stupid. And I know you aren’t stupid.”

“I know I was also felt left out.”

“Okay how jealous are you of me and Gabriel being in the tournament?”

“Not a whole lot. But I am really scared for you and the children. The tournament is going to be easy and may cause some complications. I don’t want you to get hurt or the children. Han Solo shouldn’t have put your name in the goblet he had not right to. I know you talked to him and tried to make him promise not to but I don’t think he listened to you. I know you weren’t planning to put your name in so no danger will come.”

“Well I’m not alone and Gabriel, Harry and Anakin will look after me while I am in the trails. I know they can’t help me achieve them but they will look after me and make sure I’m alright.”

FF to November 24th

You are getting dressed in your outfit for the train which includes the silver enchanted belly armor, a black tank top with pink near your arms, black maternity jogging pants, and a good sneaker. Once you are dressed you feel one of the babies move. You have been feeling them for a couple of days now and they are active right now. You had an ultra sound done yesterday and you had the doctor write what you are expecting on a piece of paper.

“What are you two doing?” you ask your stomach. “I have to concentrate here on dragons not you guys. Oh like you two can answer me back.”

You go the main area and most of them have their school outfits on but your jumpsuit doesn’t fit you anymore so you had to improvise. Anakin seems to be really concerned that you are standing up right now since going against dragons is going to be hard especially for you but your plan is to put the dragon to sleep so it doesn’t chase you at all.

“Cara, sit down. You are pregnant with twins and you don’t need to be on your feet for more than you have to,” Anakin inputs.

“But I don’t want to sit down now,” you reply.

“Cara, sit before I make you.”

“No Anakin! I’m not sitting down and I don’t feel dizzy.”

Gabriel gets back and kisses you on the check.

“Feeling alright, Cara?” he inquires.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” you reply. “The babies are moving around a lot. I can feel them.”

“And I can’t feel them because you have the armor on already.”

“You can feel them later.”

“By the way you look cute in that.”

“Thanks, how’s Lilka doing? She has been avoiding me for some odd reason or another.”

“She’s fine, she just had her first sonogram done and she is expecting just one. Which is a relief one of the people I love expecting twins is enough. She has been very busy for the past couple of days and she won’t even tell my why. I guess it is her way of being pregnant because I asked her because she is avoiding me too. But she seems very happy and she is with different guys every day. I do hope she is keeping that promise because if she isn’t and avoiding us for that reason could have some serious point taking offs. And she is still on detention.”

“I’m really concerned about her. If she keeps this up she could get STDs, HIV, AIDS, or a combination of both. She is coming in later than when her detention ends. The only way I know this is because the twins keep me up at points.”

“Talking about that stuff did you even get tested for those after you were raped?”

“I was just tested yesterday for them and I’m clear it takes longer for my body to develop antibodies of them. Apparently Melkedudoom is also clean of those. So the twins have a very good chance of not having them either.”

“Stop calling them twins and give them names.”

“I want it to be a surprise when they come out so they will be called the twins while they are in me. But I did notice that they maybe of opposite sex from my observations but I have no clue.”

“You are something, you know that.”

“I know.”

You two kiss and Dumbledore comes in with the Prime Minister of Magic. You guys are told that you are facing dragons and that the number on the dragon is your place and that is what you will be facing. You guys start pulling out starting with Anakin. He gets a Swedish Short-Snout and is the first the second is Fleur Delacour with a Common Welsh Green, then Viktor Krum with the Chinese Fireball, the Harry Potter with Hungarian Horntail, then Gabriel with a Red Eyes Black Dragon, and you get the last position with a Blue Eyes White Dragon named Candra. You know you get an easy one because Candra knows you and likes you and plus the miniature one is Candra’s mate Imoo because they can both shrink and grow. You sigh and…