No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 34

…You guys get to the common room and you notice Padme Amidala is here. She hugs you since she noticed you coming in.

“Cara, how you feeling?” she inquires.

“Good considering that I’m pregnant with twins,” you reply. “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in awhile.”

“Senate work mainly, that has been keeping me busy. I have a few days off and thank you for that mixture so I can see this.”

“No problem. It is one of the potions I have to make regularly.”

“Do you know the genders of the twins?”

“I don’t want to know. But it is kind of hard because I like to see them move even though I can feel them.”

“Of course you are probably curious about them still being healthy. But how did you end up being in the tournament?”

“Han Solo put my name in even when I asked him not to and tried to make him promise and my name was chosen. The only good thing is he is in the delegation that is helping come up with a plan to succeed into the next trial. Even though at first I really wanted to kill him”

“Have you been very hormonal?”

“I don’t think so but I most of the people I’m around really don’t get on my nerves. Of course they maybe too scared to.”

“I think they were told not to get on your nerves,” adds Gabriel.

“Where is Anakin?” inquires Padme.

“We left him in the prefect’s bathroom on the fifth floor. But he is in Slytherin so you need go down there to see him,” you reply.

Padme leaves and you plop on the couch because you really don’t want to go to bed with wet hair.

“Cara, do you want me to get you something?” inquires Gabriel. “You slept through dinner and lunch.”

“Now that you do mention it, I am kind of hungry. But I don’t know what I want. I really don’t want sweets I had enough of them.”

“What are you craving for?”

“Pasta with shrimp in an Alfredo sauce with a side salad”

“Okay Italian night. Do you want dessert?”

“Just some fruit with yogurt so I can dip the fruit if I want. I take it Luke and Mara asked you to see if I am hungry for stuff.”

“Yes they did and I really didn’t eat either because this is going to be like a family deal with them. But we should be going to it right now. They did say once you we got a bath that we would have it.”

“But we just got in here.”

“I forgot alright. We need to get going.”

“Fine”

You guys go to the office that Luke has in Hogwarts and they laugh.

“Just took a bath, Cara, Gabriel?” he states.

“Yes because I got up and started talking,” you reply.

“Oh, well you probably needed the rest.”

You shake your head and you can’t believe what you just said was there. You guys eat and you eat ‘till you are content since you didn’t realize how hungry you were because of sleeping through lunch and dinner. After eating everything you wanted there was really nothing left. Even though after eating it you feel tired again but Luke figures that has to do deal with you not getting enough sleep. Once back at the Gryffindor Common Room you really can’t stay up any longer and you just head to bed. In the morning Lilka had to wake you up so you could get breakfast in otherwise you would have slept through it. During breakfast Gabriel is hounded by questions on who he is going with to the Yule Ball with by girls and he can’t even get in a word with them hounding him.

“Listen ladies, I have a girlfriend I am going with and it isn’t you guys,” he states as calmly as he could.

“Who is it?” they reply in unison.

“It is me,” you interrupts with your anger rising. “And please get away from my man before you get hurt. I don’t want you guys to torment him again.”

“What are you going to do about it I do, Cara? So what if you are the Great Jedi you’re pregnant and you can’t fight without hurting the children you are carrying.”

“Haven’t you heard that messing with a pregnant woman could be dangerous to your health? I have hormones and I can easily hurt you and say it was because of my hormones and being pregnant. I suggest you do not mess with me.”

“Ah I hate to be you know, use to have an almost flat chest and now gaining a lot in that area. I’m surprised you haven’t had boys all over you now. Of course mine are bigger. I’m sure Gabriel will like that when he…”

“Get out of my face before things turn ugly.”

“I will but when I get pregnant it will be my boyfriend’s children not some snotty nose boy that I hardly know.”

“I was raped! Now get!”

The girls end up leaving and you sit down in disgust. By that time most of your friends have came and watching what that group of girls do before breakfast appears.

“Thanks, Cara,” Gabriel replies.

“No problem, Gabriel. I really didn’t want that group around you anyways they always treat me like crap. This just gives them more reasons to pick on me.”

“Well they are in Slytherin anyways. Are the kids awake?”

“No, I don’t feel them all that active yet. They are moving some but not a lot.”

“They must be getting up as well,” states Lilka. “I think they know you are tired last night and fell to sleep when you did. Usually when you are sleeping and they are up I noticed you don’t sleep all that well and you would say something under breath to them.”

“Cara, have you looked at a dress yet?”

“I have been looking at catalogs and found a few but I would like to try some on because the dress I have with me will not fit. But I still have sometime before the ball.”

You smile and…