No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 35

…You smile and Gabriel rubs your hand. After breakfast they are really moving around. You and Gabriel are going to the Courtyard when Dr. Johnson comes up to you guys.

“I want to talk to you two alone,” he states.

“But where at?” replies Gabriel.

“Follow me.”

You and Gabriel follow him to Snape’s Potion Class room.

“Snape is letting me use this for you guys and he has no classes right now either,” he states.

You and Gabriel sit down and look at each other.

“What is this about?” you inquire.

“It is about Lilka, she is in very much denial about how many she is carrying and is lying that it is just one. But she wants no one to be with her when she has the sonogram done. She may not want to admit it but she is carrying a set of multiples.”

“Twins, Triplets…” Gabriel starts

“It is twins but she denies it and says it is just one. Has she had a history of her activities?”

“Well yes, since she was fourteen. She would sleep with a guy for probably a month no less than a week and got pregnant when she was 15 with twins but she got an abortion right away and she continued her activities but was placed on birth control pills and my stepmom made sure she got checked once she moved on to another man. Is there a reason?”

“Well I have been keeping tabs on Lilka and she seems to have noticed that I have and been avoiding me. She is clean of any STDs, HIV, and AIDS but I don’t know her family history.”

“Well our biological mom was very much like Lilka. We were both devastated when our actual parents died. She started to talk about sex then after we got through therapy all I could think about how Cara was handling the shock. My stepparents knew how much I talked about how much I was worried over Cara. We had our different ways of dealing with pain. Lilka’s is through sex or talking about it.”

“Well everyone is different but try and keep an eye on her and her activities and get more people so she won’t get suspicious.”

“We understand.”

You and Gabriel leave and go to the courtyard so you can write to Lexy.

Dear Aunt Lexy,

I am doing fine so are the babies and they keep moving a lot so that is a good sign and I can also feel them now since you left. I got the Blue Eyes White Dragon yesterday and she just picked me up and actually let me touch her eggs. I got second but Harry and Krum are tied for first. I know have to worry about finding a dress that will fit for the Yule Ball and the second trail. The second trail the contestants have to swim underwater for an hour while finding some way to breathe without surfacing for air to rescue what has been taken. I have meeting tomorrow about that and hopefully I can find a dress.

News about Lilka, she is doing fine for the most part. I have talked to the doctor here that is helping both her and I and he had some questions about Lilka and some information. I am not going to say what that they are but please keep her in your thoughts. She is denying how many she is having. She is my friend and I worry about her.

Gabriel on the other hand is probably going to talk to Lilka when he sees her next about lying to us. He is doing fine. Worried about Lilka and me but that is to be suspected we are the two women he adores a sister and his girlfriend.

The others are doing fine. And they are very helpful to me and a little bit to Lilka but she still has to finish her detention. I hope this letter finds you in good health.

May the force be with you,

Cara


You address the envelope and Gabriel seems to be talking to Raynar right now so you join him. They keep it in a hushed tone probably not to disturb others trying to do homework. Raynar nods his head and realize you are here but Gabriel realized it a lot earlier.

“Sorry, Cara, do you want to go to the owlery now?” he inquires.

“We can go later. It is of no importance I’m just keeping Lexy filled in,” you reply.

“I know but I was just checking.”

“Cara, nice job yesterday with the Blue Eyes White Dragon,” Raynar praises. “The Dragon didn’t give up a fight.”

“Well the dragon new me and I have given a permit to have that type of dragon to my ex before I gave him them and I let them have it because if I took the permit he wouldn’t be allowed to breed them. But Blue Eyes White Dragons are very rare any where it is almost critical that you take them in even Red Eyes Black Dragons are that way as well. There has to be more breeding and both of them can shrink and can listen to their owners very well. I had trouble finding them to give to Seto and I had given almost my whole days pay worth at that time. I really budgeted to get them. The dragons that I gave Kaiba came to like me first because I had to get them trained before I gave them as a gift. That wasn’t too hard considering they kept bothering Randolph with their lighting attacks.”

“How did you get those permits?”

“Mine was given to me by the Ministry of Magic here because I don’t work for them but helped them with a dragon problem and they gave me one and said if I need more to ask and they will give me more and they really don’t expire unless I die or not follow the rules.”

“So are you going to get something like them at your place?”

“Well I’ll have to take a look at the property because I need to make sure they can fly if needed and for nesting areas. Hey I could make a living of breeding rare dragons and then I could easily work from home. But I probably won’t be able to do it for awhile.”

“Ah yes the twins.”

“Raynar, where you and Gabriel talking about to keep an eye on Lilka?”

“Yes, and I agreed I don’t necessarily like her but she needs to be more careful with whom she sleeps with. She told me her story. I know she is your friend but my Force she is not letting up on me at all. She is even trying to get m jealous by seeing different guys every single day.”

“And you are obsessed with me remember that.”

“But I’m not as bad as her.”

“Let’s see here when I first arrived to the Academy. You were all over me and I didn’t want anything to do with you and then you started to see different girls hoping to make me jealous which didn’t work. Then Luke had to talk to you that if you didn’t stop you would never get me as a friend because I had to tell him that I was too afraid of you and what you would do to me.”

“You remember that but you can’t remember a simple book in the library most of the times or in different class rooms?”

“Mommy brain and hormones”

“Well I have to be seeing a few Slytherins about the bet we made. One is still going on…”

“Let me guess on the one going on is going to be something about me going into labor.”

“Yes it is more importantly how soon the second kid is born after the first. So far I put in six minutes, Draco Malfoy said five, Lucius Malfoy said two, and that is it.”

“Can I join that bet?”

“Sure but you have to hand in some money”

“I think they shall be born a minute apart and a natural birth for ten galleons.”

Raynar blinks and…