No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 36

…Raynar blinks and you see Draco and his friends come over. Raynar fusses with his money and hands it over to him when they get close enough. You and Gabriel are about to leave and Draco speaks up, “You maybe Raynar’s friend but you aren’t supposed to be in the bet for when the…”

“Listen, Draco, that bet is about me in labor giving birth to children. I have every right to join the bet. I may not be in your family but what it has to deal with I will join,” you retort. “And if the first bet you guys have is about me and the tournament don’t tell me what it is about because I may just go ballistic on your tails.”

“Draco, I wasn’t going to exclude her it isn’t right and this is my idea to see how soon the second of the twins will be born after the first. I am the one that will keep track of everything. The first one was yours and your father’s idea that I was forced into. Let her slide.”

“I guess I will.”

“Thank you and don’t jinx her behind her back if you don’t want to die an early death by her.”

You and Gabriel leave for the owlery. You spot Rasui and Randolph together because Randolph really hasn’t been allowed near you when you came here. Rasui lands on Gabriel’s right are and you pet him.

“Sorry, Rasui, for not seeing you often but I have been super busy and had no letters to send out,” you state and he just hoots. You give him the letter and tell him to go to Aunt Lexy since that was the last time you have seen him. Rasui leaves and Randolph whines because it has been since you had been separated from him when you got here. He was given to Hagrid and Luke did say that it is to make sure you don’t get anything harmful even though you were with him before you got here.

“Hi, Randolph, sorry I haven’t came to see you but Hagrid would tell Luke that I came and see you then I would get grounded,” you state and he kisses your face. “I take it Hagrid has been taking good care of you?” Gabriel tugs on your shirt and you stand up.

“Seeing Randolph, Cara?” he states.

“I actually came here to see Rasui so he could send a letter for me. Randolph was with Rasui,” you reply. “Don’t tell Luke that I seen both.”

“Don’t yer worry, Cara. I was just teasing. I don’t see why Luke has said that to you anyways. Rasui and Randolph love you. Animals like won’t cause too much trouble. But he may just not want yer under too much stress which taking care of them will. Of course Randolph is a great protector.”

“Thank you. He has a life debt to me. His dying mother gave him to me when he was a pup and I had to raise him.”

“He has been worried about yer. But yer going in the forbidden forest with Gabriel and Kaiba family was not so smart.”

“I know but I was protected. Either way the dragon I had in my arms wouldn’t go if I didn’t. But I did get grounded for it.”

“Well I was just getting Randolph so he can come back to my hut.”

Hagrid leaves with Randolph and you and Gabriel go to the common room. Once in the common room you see Lilka and she notices you guys but Gabriel cuts her off so she can’t go to the girl’s dormitory . She sighs and sits beside you and Gabriel sits on the coffee table.

“Lilka, tell us the truth. How many you are expecting?” inquires Gabriel.

“I’m expecting twins like Cara. I didn’t tell you the truth because I didn’t know how both of you will react. I haven’t told our stepparents, Gabriel. I don’t want them to become super worried that I have to leave you guys. I need Cara and Cara needs me. I don’t want to go back to our house right now. I will when this is over so what if my due date is in August I just don’t want to go back! I haven’t been sleeping around I have just been dating to get that Raynar kid to get jealous of me but he won’t notice me. I don’t know why the doctor is monitoring my tracks. I take my prenatal vitamins and I don’t do anything stupid! If anything he should be looking at his records that he has. I don’t want him following me.”

“Listen, Lilka,” you add. “The doctor is worried about you and your actions and to be truthful so am I and I’m pregnant. The night before going against the dragons I didn’t get any sleep because I was worried about you because you never came in is the main reason the other was because the kids I’m expecting were very active. What am I supposed to believe you told me you have been sleeping around and I know that isn’t an easy thing for your mom to give up and it wouldn’t be for you either? I’m not an expert but I am worried about you a lot. What if you do get an STD, HIV, or AIDs because of what you do? How will you cope with that? I know you are more emotional than I am because you went from sheltered to put out then back to being sheltered.”

“Cara, I just thought you were having trouble sleeping that night so I just slept in the common room. You aren’t the person that will talk about her feelings openly even if it is with close friends. And you told us why you are. As for you not necessarily believing my word is true because of what I said. I am trying on it and it is very hard. By God I would do anything if I wasn’t like my mom but I am and I don’t have it because of my emotions it is because I like it. If it was my emotions then it would have stopped a long time ago. I’m sorry for putting you two one edge with me but I don’t know what to do.”

“It’s alright, Lilka, both you and Cara have hormones running through your body. One more so than the other,” Gabriel states and looks at you.

“What? I don’t have that much hormones. I just keep forgetting my book in places and if people tick me off I yell at them,” you defend yourself.

“Yes, but you are also more along than Lilka meaning more hormones and more mediclorians to get affected by those hormones.”

“Well I guess you are right on the mediclorians getting affected by the hormones but Lilka is more likely to have more right now because she has just started and has morning sickness and I don’t anymore. Have you even read the pregnancy book you were given?”

“I finished the book while you were still in the first trimester and now I have forgotten everything in it.”

You hit him in the back of the head and he looks at you and laughs.

“Gabriel, read it again you may have misses something,” you point out.

“I will, I will. I am still reading it but week by week like you are so I haven’t gotten to items yet but my book doesn’t mention hormones so I was guessing,” he replies. “I just got a book for dads and support for the pregnant mom. Half of which I already do know and I would do without reading the book. It is when you go into labor I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I do want to be in there though.”

“One don’t faint, two bring everyone food, three give me backrubs and lots of them, four encourage me, and five keep away grubby little hands that aren’t friends or family because I’ll be too tired to.”

“Fainting is a body’s reaction I may not be able to stop myself from fainting.”

“You’re a Jedi you have the force it will help you. And plus you will be up by my head so you don’t see them coming out because you faint if you even see a TV show and the person is giving birth. I want you in there but you will be up by me and nowhere else when the twins are being born. When I am just having contraction you can move around.”

“You know me too well. But you do have a point. Either way I will be able to hold them first before you if you need a C-section. Even though you would lose the bet but so would the other ones on that list because it said natural birth as well so no one will get the money in that case.”

“You saw what was in the book?”

“Yep”

He smiles and tickles your stomach. You roll your eyes and…