No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 37

…You roll your eyes and both of them kick at the same time in the same place causing you some discomfort.

“Gabriel, no tickling,” you yell.

“Why not?”

“They kicked in the same place at the same time! That doesn’t feel too good at all.”

“Sorry, I just thought they needed to be woken up since we were moving an awful lot.”

“It’s alright but I like it when they sleep so I don’t have them kicking me all the time. And they need to wake up on their own right now.”

“But I like waking them up. You may be carrying them but I do want to help you.”

“Waking them up is not helping.”

“So? When you walk you put them to sleep.”

“Guys, I’m getting hungry. It is lunch time so shouldn’t we go and get our lunches,” Lilka inputs.

“I guess you are right, Lilka,” you state as you get up.

You guys go to the Great Hall for lunch. You guys sit beside Harry and his friends. After awhile the Drumstrang Students seem to be talking at the Slytherin table and keep looking over to you. You really don’t like it because the only one you know is Krum because of the tournament even then you and Krum don’t talk all that much. One of the students gets up and walks over to you and he looks back over to his fellow classmates. He then moves his hand but you grab it before it touches your belly.

“I don’t know you and you aren’t going to feel it. Now please leave me alone,” you state.

You release his hand and he goes back to his seat and you just shake your head. After lunch Gabriel wants to go to the library to checkout a book he has been trying to get but the Hogwarts Librarian won’t let you two get it but Jocasta Nu is on duty and she more or likely let you guys take it. When you get there immediately Jocasta has you sit down. She is afraid that you will go into pre-term labor if you were to walk through out the library because how big you got in a short amount of time. She helps him get the book that he wants and points out that you should rest before you guys go to the Gryffindor Common Room not that you mind too much. With her here it is usually very nice and calming for you. Right now it feels like your kids has taken up soccer in your tummy and you have no clue what they are using for the ball. Gabriel keeps jotting down what looks to be names on a piece of paper and decides you rested enough that you guys can leave for another area. Before you guys leave Jocasta comes up to you.

“Cara, have you figured out when are you having your baby shower yet?” she inquires.

“No, Mara and Leia and a few other female teachers are setting it up and they don’t want me to so I can stay relaxed for the most part,” you reply.

“I guess I’ll ask them. Have you been thinking of baby names yet?”

“Not yet but going to.”

“We are starting today. The book I wanted was a baby name book,” Gabriel states. “Jocasta, thank you for actually letting me has it.”

“No problem, take it as long you need because of Cara and your sister.”

You and Gabriel go to the courtyard and look over it. FF to Christmas Time It is the day before Christmas and the Yule Ball and you are in the middle of the second trimester. You are getting the last minute adjustments to your dress to make sure you have room to dance. You haven’t gotten a letter back from Lexy nor Rasui but you think she is busy items haven’t had time to reply back. Once the items are finished you take it back to the castle with Luke and Mara beside you. Gabriel decided to stay back and see if Rasui comes. Lilka on the other hand has been handling herself well and is two and a half months in to her pregnancy. You guys get back before a major snow storms hit and you go to the Great Hall because it is lunch time and you are hungry as Mara puts your dress in the dorm room. You are sitting down in as Rasui comes in. He lands beside you and you give him a little bit of what you have but he doesn’t take it out of your hand so you set it down and get your card and present and it is from Lexy. You read the note and smile.

Dear Cara,

I am glad that you are healthy and so are the kids. I didn’t send Rasui back right away I kept him so I can have him bring you your Christmas Gift from me. You’ll like it. I know you are getting for the ball there and already have the dress please send me a picture of you in it and preferable a color photograph. I do hope this gets to you before Christmas. I am at my house in Italy. Please keep in touch. There are things in there from Italy, Siberia, Germany, and other countries.

I am going to be back in February and will be staying there so I can be there for the birth of the twins. I would like you to name one child after me but it is up to you. Give Gabriel and Lilka my regards and they are getting gifts as well. Probably right after you get this. I had to send many owls to your area.

:P

Aunt Lexy


By the time you finish the note two more owls come in and give Lilka and Gabriel their package but there is no note to them but you want to open yours in the common room so you put it under the table. They do the same as you. After lunch you, Lilka, and Gabriel take your gifts into the common room and you unwrap first. You get an Italian Leather coat and purse, several boxes of chocolate from Germany, and a post pregnancy dress in blue silk. You wait as Gabriel and Lilka get theirs unwrapped and shown to you. Harry, Ron, and Hermione come in; they notice your jacket.

“Cara, is that an Italian Leather Jacket and purse?” Hermione inquires.

“Yes, but I can’t wear the jacket right away or at least not buttoned. All what I got is post pregnancy stuff even though those chocolates do look good,” you reply.

“This is from your Aunt right?”

“Yes, so you wouldn’t get down to a size you once were before you had the kids. It will take awhile to.”

“I know but I am hoping to breast feed my children that has yet to be seen if my back will let me. And that will help some and plus I’m the Great Jedi in this competition.”

“True but there is no way of getting that weight off that fast.”

“I know, Hermione.”

“Well have you guys gotten any name suggestions?”

“The teachers aren’t helping much especially Dumbledore with names. Most of them I really don’t like even from the teachers I know but Mara and Luke refuse because they say it is my choice but if I do need help they will help at the end with names.”

“Hermione, we need to get you know what from you know where and bring it to a certain teacher,” Ron states. “Otherwise I think he may kill us if we don’t get there soon.”

“Do you guys need help?” you ask.

“No, we don’t, Cara,” Harry inputs. “Just getting a gift for Hagrid.”

“Okay.”

They leave and you just shake your head. Lilka gets up and winks at Gabriel and you have no clue why.

“Cara, Lilka has something to do private. Why don’t we go out to the courtyard,” Gabriel states.

“In this weather?”

“Come on, either way Raynar wants to see you.”

“Okay, let me get my winter jacket.”

You grab your winter jacket and go with Gabriel to the courtyard. In the courtyard…