No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 38

…In the courtyard, you notice no one there and Gabriel is cleaning off a seat where you guys can sit. When you guys are sitting you basically have cuddle into Gabriel to keep warm. By that time they decide to wake up. The doctor did say that they both are going to give you trouble and should start to get stuck because there are two in there. Of course for a while know the kicks are high and the punches are low but they do turn around and switch to play soccer with your bladder which has become their punching bag when they are the other way. You do wish that your body wasn’t so easy to get pregnant because of your own body and the charm that was put on you. You notice McGonagall coming out and she comes to you and Gabriel.

“Have you two been waiting long?” she inquires.

“I thought we were waiting for Raynar Thul,” you state and look at Gabriel.

“I thought he’d be the person to come and tell us that it is time for Hogsmeade,” Gabriel states.

“He is here but he didn’t want to get in between you guys,” McGonagall adds.

You and Gabriel get up and the twins kick as if they wanted you to sit back down.

“I’m not counting today guys. And with you two I get confused on which one moved,” you state to your stomach. “You guys do know I just came from Hogsmeade because my dress.”

“Yes we are but this outing there is something stationed for you guys. I don’t know much about it but they are doing a model of the belly and then we can paint it. I think I don’t know what was set up I had no idea. They just needed a teacher to go along.”

You guys get to Hogsmeade and you guys go into a designated store and you are given a hot drink right away. Harry’s POV You get to the common room and Cara is gone. You tell your friends and Lilka comes out with boxes herself. You guys go to Snape’s Potion class room where Cara’s baby shower is being held and you needed her to get away for an hour so it can get finished. You guys get finished faster than expected and Gabriel and Cara won’t be back for two more hours. But that gives you guys plenty of time to get food down here before she arrives.

“Harry, did Gabriel say they will be back in two hours?” inquires Luke.

“Cara was with him so I couldn’t ask without Cara still being in the dark. I would assume they will be back in two hours,” you reply. “Cara really hasn’t left his side all that much anyways.”

“Well they are still working a lot of stuff out themselves and finding names. But they make each other happy so why shouldn’t they hang out a lot?”

“I know but that’s not the point. I just needed to ask him without giving it away to Cara and that would be hard to do when she is around him.”

“Well let’s hope for the best.”

Your POV What you guys needed for the casting didn’t come so you guys are making names for the twins out of paper, markers, and cardboard once you guys found a name that suited. The names that were agreed upon were: Amaya Elena (Your mother’s name), Abigail Lily (Gabriel and Lilka’s mother’s name), Aaron Emilio (Your maternal grandfather’s name), and Alexander Oliver (Gabriel and Lilka’s father’s name). You don’t know which ones you like the best out of those names. Once the names are completed you guys leave them to dry because you guys put glitter on them. Of course with you being pregnant some glitter is on your tummy and you in your hair which happened because of Raynar being stupid by pouring the glitter into your hair. You guys get something to drink and just talk until they are dry. After an hour or so, McGonagall says that it is time to go back and that they are dry enough to take them with you guys. Once back at Hogwarts, Gabriel stays behind to help you out of the carriage so you don’t fall out and hurt the twins plus he is a gentlemen and the rest go off into Hogwarts.

“Gabriel, thanks but you didn’t have to help me. I could have gotten down myself,” you state.

“I know but you are pregnant and you will get to the point where it will be a challenge to get in and out of those things. And plus Snape wants to have dinner with us in his classroom,” Gabriel replies.

“Okay, why didn’t he tell me?”

“Well he wanted me to tell you because he didn’t know when he would get the chance to tell you.”

“Oh, is anyone else joining?”

“Not that I am aware of.”

You and Gabriel go to the classroom and he tells you to stay outside so he can check to see if Snape is ready yet or not. You wait a little while longer than you thought so you think that Snape isn’t quite ready but almost ready for the dinner. About when you are going to sit down Gabriel comes out and says that Snape is ready but that you must close your eyes before you go in. Gabriel leads you down the steps and has you finally stand on one and he goes behind. He finally says that you can open your eyes and you hear surprise. You notice that it is your baby shower that you let other people do since you had too much on your plate already. You sit down near the gifts and you notice Aunt Lexy is here and she comes over to you.

“Hi, Lexy,” you state as you hug her. “You said you’d be here in February?”

“Well I couldn’t tell you about this party. I am staying for the rest of your pregnancy,” she replies back.

“Where are you staying at?”

“Gryffindor, and I am in a bed close to you so I can make sure you are not going into labor while you are sleeping. You have been known to sleep through a lot of painful cuts, infections, etc.”

“And you think I would be sleeping through my contractions? If my back opens up at night I wake up immediately. I can’t sleep through that.”

“Still we can’t take a chance.”

“Okay I get it.”

You guys start the baby shower off with food because you are hungry and you are glad that there was a lot made because if there wasn’t you probably would have eaten it all. After dinner you play some games but you just want to get into the gifts. Once they games end you open your gifts. You get a twin baby stroller, two matching cribs and basinets, two mobiles, a changing table, diapers, breast pump, bottles, onesies, baby out fits, play pen, and a painting for the babies’ room. After the gift they get out a cake saying twins on it and eat it. You can’t believe how much was done in that short amount of time and it was nice. After the shower you, Gabriel, Lilka, Aunt Lexy, Mara, Luke, Han, Anakin, Harry, Ron, and Hermione move the stuff you got to Gryffindor and find some place to put it for now because that is the only one you are getting for this pregnancy. Once everything is put in Gabriel shoos people out of the common room so it is just you two. He sits by you and he kisses your neck but ends up breaking when you are enjoying it.

“Gabriel, I was into that,” you whine.

“I’m sorry, Cara, but there is this just one more detail that I wasn’t going to share with other people,” he replies.

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

He gets on one knee in front of you and pulls out a black box.

“Cara, will you marry me?”

“Yes, I will Gabriel.”

He then opens the box and it is a beautiful engagement ring and he puts it on your finger and it is a perfect fit. You guys kiss passionately and no one interrupts you guys as usual. When you guys break you look at it.

“Gabriel, it is beautiful. It looks like it took you awhile to save up enough money for it.”

“I had to but it also took me a lot of time to even find the right one when you were around. I asked Luke after Halloween and he said he had no problem with it and that we are a good fit. Now your godfather Snape on the other hand was more skeptical and asked me questions before he said I could.”

You yawn and you had a long day so you go to bed but give your FIANCÉ a good night kiss. In the morning you wake up to…