No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 40

…When it gets time to leave Gabriel laughs at you walking and you have no clue why.

“Gabriel, what are you laughing at?” you inquire.

“Something that you may not notice when you walk,” he replies.

“And that would be?”

“You’re waddling.”

“Whatever”

You guys get to the area beside the lake and you look at it before you get into your swimsuit. Once you are in you fell kind of like a fool for being in it. Since you are pregnant, you think this shows too much of the stomach off. It takes awhile before the spectators sit down. Once everything is alright you and the other champions get out and stand in the line waiting to go. Dumbledore goes over the rules and then the cannon fires. You slide in and you turn into a dolphin then take a good breath of air. You swim and using echolocation to see where you are going because of the mud. It does take you awhile to navigate through by yourself but you get to it and Gabriel already got his, which is Lilka who is about three or four months you lost track. You try to figure out who you have to rescue then you see Lexy tied so she has to be yours. You cut the string with your teeth and swim with her on your nose. Once you reach to the surface Aunt Lexy gasps for air.

“Cara, is that you?” she inquires since she never seen you in your dolphin form.

You gently nod yes. She swims to the edge and you turn back into a human and follow. You get help up by Gabriel and you know you couldn’t save more people because the kids are kicking you and it is painful.

“Cara, are you alright?” Luke inquires.

“Yes, but I think I turned back into human at just the right time. The kids are kicking me hard right now and I feel like I’m not myself. I don’t know what is going on and I know it isn’t Braxton Hicks Contractions,” you reply.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Yes, please bring me something.”

You are given towels and Gabriel, Lilka, and Lexy get you moved to a stable place away from the water. Anakin notices this, which already saved Padme, comes over and notices you don’t look all that well. Luke comes back with some juice and you just sip on it until everyone is back. Once they are back you get back to Hogwarts with your doctor and he does a good check up. Even though your babies are fine what is making you feel like you are not yourself is that they didn’t time you for an hour in your dolphin form and you would have turn back into a human once it couldn’t sustains it any longer and it was getting to that point and it caused what makes you turn a minor sickness but it could cause damage to you and your babies.

“Cara, you are going to stay in here for a week so I can keep an eye on this. Once you are out take it easy until after birth. I don’t want to put you on bed rest but we might have to see after you are released from here,” Dr. Johnson states.

“Dr. Johnson could I still have friends see me?” you inquire.

“Yes, it isn’t contagious at all. We neglected to time you for an hour in your dolphin form and this is what we get. There isn’t much anyone can do for it.”

“I understand.”

The doctor leaves and Gabriel comes in and kisses you.

“Is everything alright?”

“I’m sick from being in my dolphin form. The babies are fine but I am staying in here for a week so Dr. Johnson can keep track. Due to the fact I’m carrying twins and how far along I am they aren’t taking this sickness lightly.”

“I feel so helpless with you here and not having your children yet. Is there anything I could do for you?”

“Not at this moment than staying by me.”

“Of course.”

“One question what place did I get?”

“Third and I’m fourth so if you could wait for me somewhere in the maze we could find the cup together.”

You two kiss but are interrupted when Lilka comes in.

“Cara, are you alright?” she inquires.

“Just sick but they are keeping an eye on me so I won’t leave here until a week has past.”

“Well at least you are alright and so are the kids.”

“Lilka, tell me something”

“What is it?”

“Why do you get so jealous of me?”

“Well, you are you and you always take the lead. I’m jealous of that and you were trained in outer space. And I look up to you a little bit on how strong you are.”

“Lilka, if you wanted to get pregnant because you were jealous of me. Why didn’t you use your head and remember that I was raped and got pregnant?”

“It slipped my mind when I wanted to get pregnant. I was just thinking that you would have a child before me and I wanted to be the one that had a baby first and married before you.”

“Well at least that is the truth. I have been meaning to ask you when I heard but I didn’t know how to ask you. And truth be told I am kind of jealous of you guys only because you guys got to stay with one family on Earth once our parents died. I kept moving from family to family and I hated it. I just want to stay in one place for more than a year.”

“I guess moving all the time got old and tiresome for you.”

“It did and I couldn’t make friends all that easy because of me moving all the time. Domino City I stayed there for two years though but that was the only break rest of the time I was in a house for a year or less.”

“Well I have to talk to a Professor so I’ll see you guys around then.”

You smile and you fall asleep. For the week you are confined to the bed unless you have to go to the bathroom. You do have many visitors throughout the day and Gabriel always stays beside you. You aren’t that surprised by the number of visitors but you are getting bored in the bed. After the week is up your doctor does another check up and the sickness went away and he isn’t worried.

“Well it is gone your babies weren’t affected by it. You can go back to Gryffindor. But keep it easy. I don’t know if the sickness will return if you were to do anything strenuous,” he states.

“Am I on bed rest?” you ask.

“No but I want you to be careful. With everyone in the delegation for the swim thought you would be safe for the hour turned out that we should have had a different way of swimming to the captives.”

You go up to Gryffindor because Gabriel needed to talk to Luke about something and you want to talk to your friends. Once in Gryffindor…