No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 42

…You wake up to your back hurting you and it is not even your scar. Lexy wakes up and notices you are very uncomfortable.

“Cara, are you alright?” inquires Lexy.

“It’s my back for how, it kind of hurts me,” you reply.

“Have you had a contraction?”

“Well I think it just started so I think I’m going to walk to see if it is just false.”

You get up but when you start to walk it goes to the front and Lexy comes to your side.

“Okay that was a contraction.”

“Well let’s see how long before you have another one.”

You nod your head and wait but the next one comes in about eight minutes so you really can’t go back to sleep.

“Okay, I maybe in labor,” you state.

“Well it could be since these do last fifteen minutes with you,” Lexy state. “I’ll get Lilka up and then we can leave.”

It takes another eight minutes just to wake Lilka up and you have another contraction for fifteen minutes before you guys can start going. You guys get out into the common room and Gabriel is on the couch looking at the ceiling. Lexy grabs your bags along with Lilka and Gabriel sits up to you see you.

“What’s going on?” he inquires.

“I had three fifteen minute contraction both coming in eight minute of each other,” you state.

“Well then you should go down to the doctors.”

“We are on our way.”

You guys go to the infirmary and surprisingly you guys don’t run into teachers even though you have to keep stopping every ten minutes because of a contraction. You finally get there and Dr. Johnson has spotted you guys.

“I was just going to Gryffindor to see if you guys were alright,” he states.

“Dr. Johnson, I have been having fifteen minute contractions within eight minutes of each other,” you state.

“Okay, I need to do a quick check to see what is going on.”

You get on a bed and he does a quick check and sighs.

“Well, you are starting to dilate. It is only about 2 cm. We are going to keep an eye on it to make sure you don’t keep dilating. If you keep dilating you might have the kids probably tomorrow.”

“Dr. Johnson could I stay in here for the rest of the night with Cara?” inquires Gabriel.

“Yes, someone has to.”

Gabriel sits by you and you try to fall asleep hoping that this is a false alarm but you also over hear Lilka and Lexy talking about going to tell Mara and Luke.

Luke’s POV

You and Mara are sleeping but are woken up to people coming into your room by tripping over something. You turn a light on and it is Alexandra and Lilka.

“Is everything going alright with, Cara?” you ask.

“Well she might be in labor,” Lilka answers. “She has contractions every eight minutes and she is 2 cm dilated.”

“How is she holding out?”

“Well it is hard to say.”

“Okay, Mara and I will check on her in the morning.”

Your POV

You are trying to deal with the pain but you really don’t want an epidural because of your back. It has continued for most of the night and the time has shortened. The doctor comes in and does another check and sighs.

“Well they seem to be in a hurry to get out. You are eight cm so it really shouldn’t be long before you have to push,” he state.

“Okay, Gabriel?” you reply.

“What?” Gabriel inputs.

“Can you tell Luke and Mara that the twins are coming out today?”

“Sure.”

Gabriel is about to leave when Luke and Mara come in. They come over and you smile at them.

“How are things going?” Luke inquires.

“Good, I’m eight cm dilated and the doctor said they should be coming soon by the way I’m progressing.”

“Okay, Mara and I are allowed in for the birth aren’t we?”

“Yes, sorry if I never said anything to you guys about it.”

“It’s okay.”

Suzanne comes in with some breakfast for you guys. After breakfast you go take a relatively short nap before the doctor comes in again but this time he is just setting up. Of course now you feel something wet in between your legs. The doctor looks at you and smiles.

“Doctor, I think my water broke,” you state.

“Well let me check to make sure,” he replies.

He checks and gets back up.

“Well you better be ready to push on the next contraction. You are ten cm and your water did break.”

You nod and the doctor states to people who should be holding your legs which are Mara and Luke and Gabriel is by your head. When you start to push Gabriel just keeps on saying you are doing fine. About three pushes the first one comes out and it is a boy but you couldn’t say the name of him before you feel like you have to push again then the doctor realizes that the second one followed the first and in one push that one as born. They are one minute apart. The surprising thing is that your scar didn’t open up. The second one is a girl and they are both crying.

“Cara, what are the names of them?”

“Alexander Oliver Tokita and Abigail Lily Tokita,” you state.

“Those are lovely names.”

You hold your babies and…