No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 43

You hold your babies and you can’t believe they are so beautiful and they got most of your looks as well. Suzanne helps you so they can nurse and they latch on without any problem. Once they are fed and burped McGonagall comes in and sees the kids. She comes over and looks at them and you tell her their names. She then leaves to tell the teachers and your friends that couldn’t come. The first one to come is Anakin and by that time Gabriel has a hold on Alex since now they are both resting and you desperately need some sleep. Anakin takes the girl from you and looks at Abby.

“Cara, they are beautiful,” Anakin states as you end up falling asleep.

The next time you wake up is when your doctor is shaking you. He says that Gabriel changed their dippers for you and that it is time for another feeding. You get prepared this time while you are feeding, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Raynar Thul, Jaina, Jacen, Tenel Ka, and Ducky. Raynar gets told by Luke that they were born within one minute of each other and of course Hermione interjects. You don’t pay any attention to it and get help burping one of them. Alex and Abby both coo and everyone comes over to see them.

“Cara, both of them look like you,” Hermione points out.

“I know it is kind of a relief but you’d never know with the attitude they get later on in life,” you reply.

“Now how can these be born in one minute without it being a c-section?”

“My body basically, I guess they were lined up and one followed directly behind the other. I don’t think they wanted to be left alone in there.”

You smile and both of them try to wave their hands. They pick them up but had to leave soon for stuff that needed to get done. When they leave you notice that they have relatively strong neck muscles already. You and Gabriel don’t have any more visitors until classes end by that time you only have Abby because you wanted Alex to have a circumcision and the doctor wanted to do it now so it could start to heal before you are released. The only thing that saved you was your friends that came and told them to back it up but Malfoy was only in there to give you his money along with his father’s. He leaves and Alex comes out in the doctors arms. He gives Alex to you and shoos them away. For the week you are in there you get used to what is going on and that you might not get enough sleep when you are alone with them. You do get some visitors throughout the week as well. When you are released from the infirmary, Gabriel helps you to bring up Alex and Abby. In the common room you see they are welcoming Alex and Abby. Since you have Abby in your arms and she is trying to look around you show her the balloon.

“Abby, that balloon has your name on it. You and your brother Alex are having a welcoming party,” you state.

She coos in response and you notice the highchairs that were shipped here are set up and they have gifts in them. Alex must have spotted the gifts because he has concentrated on them, making noises, and moving his hands at them. You take a seat with Abby and Gabriel with Alex by that time they start to fuss and you figure that they may be hungry. You were right because they latch on quick and you can really hear them go. By the time you are burping them the other ones in Gryffindor have come in. Once Abby and Alex are done burping; they end up falling to sleep yours and Gabriel’s arms. You realize they normally take a nap right now anyways. You set them both down in the playpen for now and they students look at them. The students were drawn from them by Harry, Ron, and Hermione making a loud noise. They just say that the few gifts were for the babies and are given to you and Gabriel. It is all clothes for them and they are really cute. You also get two holders for them since you forgot about them. For the rest of the day you had no trouble because of all the help. Right now it is bed time for the children and you are on your bed singing to them a lullaby and they fall to sleep quickly. You put them side by side and go to bed yourself because you will wake up in three hours to feed them. The night went okay besides the feedings and the changing. Not that you remember much of your dreams. At breakfast in the morning, Snape comes over to you and looks at Abby and Alex.

“Cara, what did you name your children?” he inquires.

“Abigail and Alexander, Snape,” you reply.

“They look almost like you.”

“I know, Snape. I see them every day.”

“Have you figured out their attitudes yet?”

“No not yet. But they are content right now in their attitudes so I’m not going to push anything.”

Snape leaves and Alex is banging on his high chair and Abby joins in. You think they are trying to make music.

FF to June 24th

Alex and Abby are in the two month range almost three and you are getting them dressed since Gabriel was needed for something.

“You are the cutest girl I have ever seen and your brother is handsome.”

Abby smiles and moves her hands while Alex tries to turn his body around.

“Hey, you, I’m haven’t put your clothes on for the day. And your diaper needs changed.”

You do a changing and put them on the blanket since you are doing tummy time right now because you won’t have time later but you put them so they are facing each other since you get a better response from them that way. Gabriel comes in and notices them trying to out due each other in what looks like pushups. But they always seem to do that. After awhile they both roll on their backs and smile. Gabriel picks up Abby and you get Alex.

“Gabriel, what was going on?” you ask.

“All what is going is that if you can bring these into the maze. But it is up to you. We will be leaving shortly. So you need to get changed.”

“Okay, take care of them. Which shouldn’t be too hard?”

“Feed, burped, changed, and clothed already done?”

“Yep so if you want to read them a book, go ahead.”

You let Abby and Alex with Gabriel and you get changed into your outfit which is the black top with sweatpants but the top moved to fit your shrinking body. You do your hair in a quick pony tail and go out. You notice Gabriel trying to wipe something out of Abby’s mouth.

“What is going on?” you inquire.

“Abby, put the book in her mouth and some of the cardboard came off,” Gabriel replies.

“Oh.”

“Alex did that too but no cardboard came off. But we should get going.”

You grab the carriers and put them in. You have Abby on your back while Gabriel has Alex. You get to the maze and the people talk to you whether or not you should take them. You end up deciding to take them and you can talk to them on the way. Since you are third to go in and Gabriel is fourth You two talk to the Alex and Abby to make sure they are ready. You go in third after Harry, Anakin, and Krum. You wait until Gabriel comes in and he finds you. You guys start to walk and Abby grabs the plant and hands it to you.

“Yes, Abby, that’s a plant. Eating no, no.”

Then Alex and Abby try to clap their hands. And you start to sing to them and they end up falling asleep. You and Gabriel continue to walk and then…