No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 6

...She leaves and you fall asleep and in the morning you see Rasui in his cage and a note from Anakin on your desk. You go to the desk and open it up.

Dear Cara,

I’m sorry that it happened. Padme and I will be there sometime today. It probably won’t be until noon or sometime afterwards. You can give us what actually happened when we get there. I hope you get this letter before we come.

May the force be with you,

Anakin Skywalker


You look at the time and it only nine. You get changed and go down stairs and Luke, Mara, and Ben are having breakfast. You get your breakfast and sit with them.

“Hi, Cara, hear anything from Anakin?” Ben inquires.

“Ben, you know my bedroom is off limits when I’m not here,” you state.

“I was just asking. I didn’t go into your room at all.”

“Ben!”

“Fine I went in there and saw his letters to you.”

“Okay, he and a friend of his are coming around noon to see me today.”

“Well at least he sent you a message when he is coming so I guess looking for you new clothes today in Diagon Alley is out of the questions,” Luke inputs.

“I guess it is but I didn’t want to tell them in the letter what the result was of what happened.”

“I know but I will have to tell your two friends from America that we are staying here today.”

“You mean Lilka and Gabriel Docton?”

“Yes”

“Alright”

“Yes but they may not come to the house after we tell them. So don’t get your hopes up.”

“I don’t care if they are coming to the house or not I’ll see them tomorrow if nothing else.”

“Okay, that didn’t slip by you but I need to contact them.”

You smile and you finish your breakfast. Around noon Anakin comes with Padme and you guys are left alone on the porch. Anakin and Padme hug you but Anakin looks at you with a worried look.

“Cara, what was the…” Anakin starts.

“I wanted to tell you guys in person not through the letter. The person that raped me got me pregnant,” you interrupt Anakin.

“You’re what!?!” shouts Anakin.

“I’m pregnant. I’m not that far along but I am pregnant.”

“I guess that means you have to be more careful what you do then?”

“Yes, I know that when Luke’s Academy goes to Hogwarts there is a tournament going one between Luke’s Academy, Hogwarts, and some other Magic or Jedi School. With me being pregnant I can’t do it even though I will be tempted to.”

“That other Jedi School is the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and I’m coming. Padme is here because she has a few days off and I’m not participating in the war while I’m here. I am going to put my name in for the tournament so I don’t get bored though.”

“Okay, I’ll cheer for you if you get chosen. My name will not be in it unless a person puts it in without my knowledge.”

“Who would do that?”

“Han Solo”

“Well you know him better than I do.”

“Of course I do. I see more often than you do and talk to him.”

“Cara, do you mind if I ask you if you are planning to get married?”

“I don’t and I have no clue if I am. I want to and be with a man I love but whenever I get close to someone something happens, they either die, we break up, or one doesn’t like the other one the same as the other one.”

“Is there anyone you would…”

“Well I don’t know where one friend of mine and me are right now. I have a crush on him but I haven’t gotten the courage to ask him how he felt about me and to tell him how I felt about him. His name is Gabriel Carl Docton. We have been friends our whole lives and one of the few people on Earth that actually understands me.”

“Then why haven’t you asked him yet?”

“I’m afraid that it will ruin our friendship we have now. My other friend Lilka Ruth Docton, Gabriel’s twin sister, says it shouldn’t harm anything and that he likes me the same but I just need to get the courage to ask him.”

“When you see him next ask him”

You smile and…