No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 7

…You smile and someone wraps his arms around you from behind. You move your head to see who it is and it is Gabriel.

“Gabriel,” you state.

“Cara,” he replies.

“Please release me.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m talking to a cousin right now”

“Really”

“Gabriel Carl Docton! Get down here and get your stuff!” yells Lilka.

“Coming, Lilka,” Gabriel replies.

Gabriel goes down to the car and Anakin and Padme say good bye so you they can leave but Anakin takes you off to the side.

“Tell Gabriel tonight what you feel for him. If you don’t you are going to regret it because you may not get another chance,” Anakin whispers.

“Anakin, I’ll tell him trust me,” you reply.

“You better.”

Anakin leaves and Lilka and Gabriel come up to you and hug. Luke and Mara come out and greets them as well. Lilka is sleeping with you and Gabriel is bunking with Ben. Once their stuff is in the rooms they are bunking in you, Lilka, and Gabriel are in your room. Gabriel is looking at one of your stuff animals that you got after the fire. He puts it down when you sit by him and he puts his arm around your waist. Lilka, who is sitting on the floor, gives off a confused look and you sigh.

“Gabriel, can you…” you start.

“No, I will not move my hands. Lilka and I know that you were captured and were violated badly. I want to know that you are safe now and no longer in any danger,” Gabriel interrupts you.

“I take it Luke told you guys.”

“Yes, but he didn’t say what was the consequences was on you.”

“I’m pregnant with the bastard’s child”

“What?!?! How far along are you?”

“I’m not that far along about a week maybe. I’m not positive.”

“So I guess you don’t know how many you are expecting.”

“Right I will know on a later date.”

“Okay, beside my brother freaking me out here. Cara have you thought if you are keeping your child or not?” inputs Lilka.

“I’m not having an abortion I know that much. But I don’t know if I want to put the child up for adoption or to raise it myself.”

“That would be a hard decision for you since they will more or likely be force sensitive.”

“I can only carry force sensitive babies otherwise my body will reject it.”

“Well I guess I’ll leave you and Gabriel to talk alone about stuff.”

Lilka leaves and leaves the door open a crack.

“Gabriel…” you start trying to think up the right words to say.

“Cara, don’t talk,” Gabriel states.

“What? Why? I have something important to tell you.”

“Cara, I know what you are going to say. I know you have a crush on me and had trouble telling me for fear of breaking the friendship. I have the same feelings for you and didn’t know when to tell you. I didn’t over hear you and Anakin talking. I could tell by your eyes. We have been friends for years now and we can read each other like a book.”

“Gabriel, I, I…”

“Don’t have to say it. But if this is the way we both feel for each other then we should go to the next level and become boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“I agree and I don’t want the child to go without a father or at least a father type figure.”

Gabriel leans over to you and you guys start to kiss passionately. You and Gabriel are paying no attention to Harry coming in the room. Harry coughs and you and Gabriel look at each other before you two break. You wipe of some spit on your side of your mouth after you and Gabriel
break.

“Cara, what’s going on?” Harry inquires.

“Sorry, Harry, this is my boyfriend Gabriel Docton,” you reply.

“Boyfriend? But I thought you didn’t have a boyfriend.”

“We just became boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Oh”

“Why are you here Harry?”

“I was just checking to see if you were alright.”

“I’m fine Harry, don’t worry about me. I’m in good hands.”

“Alright well I’ll be going.”

Harry leaves and do nothing all that much besides hanging out the rest of the day. The next morning you and your friends along with Harry and his friends are in Diagon Alley. You are going into Madam Malkin’s with your friends when you meet Catherine Agnus Quick, a witch you befriended after you came back from training.

“Cara, Gabriel, Lilka, how are you guys?” she inquire.

“Fine,” Gabriel and Lilka reply in unison.

“Catherine, could you keep a secret until I have a talk to news people here cause surely what happened has gotten around by now?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Over a week and a half ago I was captured and raped. I am also pregnant from the rape but I am not all that far along.”

“Oh my, are you going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

You smile and Gabriel wraps his hands around your waist. He nuzzles into your hair and…