No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 8

…He nuzzles into your hair and Catherine laughs.

“I never thought you would hook up with Gabriel,” Catherine states.

“Sorry to burst your bubble, Cat. But me and Gabriel are boyfriend and girlfriend,” you reply.

“Well you two do make a cute couple. Say are you guys going to Hogwarts for that Jedi, Witch tournament this year.”

“Yep,” you three reply.

“Cool so am I. I’m staying in Slytherin.”

“Gryphindor,” you three state in unison.

“Well at least you and Gabriel don’t have to look too far for each other’s company.”

“Catherine are you coming to the picnic in about a week?”

“Sure am I won’t miss water Quiditch for the world.”

“And I can mingle with other Slytherins hopefully to see what they are like.”

“Good luck with that.”

“Well I guess you guys are going in for the robes for the visitors and maybe new Jedi robes.”

“Yep.”

“Okay, I’ll see you around then.”

Catherine leaves and you three go into the shop. You tell her what you guys need and she haves you try on item and tailors them as you, Gabriel, and Lilka play mannequin in the store window with what you have on. When the tailoring is done you guys pay for the clothes and leave for the ice cream shop due to the fact you are craving ice cream right now. At the ice cream shop you see Severus sitting by himself.

“Cara, where do you want to sit,” Gabriel asks. “We might have to sit with someone since this place is packed.”

“I know where I want to sit. With my godfather.”

“Who Severus Snape?”

“Yes that’s the person.”

“That’s fine with us.”

You guys go over and sit with and Snape just lift up his head.

“So I take it you and your friends want to sit with me,” Snape states.

“Yes, and is there a problem with that?” you reply.

“Not really, I was just surprised.”

“Why were you surprised since I am your goddaughter?”

“So you don’t get embaressed.”

“That is Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.”

“Okay.”

“Either way you looked lonely.”

“I wasn’t lonely.”

“Shesh, what’s got your undies in a knot?”

“Nothing”

“Really?”

“Yes”

Snape gets up and leaves. You shake your head and you guys eat your icecream and mock Rita Skeeter as she tries to get information on what happened to you and you will not letter her have an interview alone with you. For good reasons to, she twists your words around and everyone that she interviews. You roll your eyes when you see a witch pointing in the window to you. She comes in and to your table.

“Miss Tokita, may I have an interview with you?” she inquires.

“No, you may not I don’t want to be alone in the interview process by you. I know what you do. You twist people words into something that they didn’t say,” you reply. “I will only go if you allow a person to come with me to make sure you aren’t twisting my words and a person of my choice.”

“Of course any one you want.”

“My friend Gabriel Docton is coming with me.”

You and Gabriel follow Skeeter to a rather small hidden alley way. She gets out her Quick-Quote Quill and you stare at hoping to scare it to write the truth not that it did much but Gabriel sits behind Rita and keeps his eye on the quill and paper.

“The wizarding world would like to know how you are feeling after the incident happened? You know the recent incident,” Rita starts.

“I felt used, dirty, shit, crap. I felt like I brought shame on me and my family’s name.”

“Interesting. If your parents were still alive how would they feel about you being the strong Jedi you are being raped?”

“They would be there for me and feel sorry for me. They would be like my legal guardians right now. They are worried for me but they know they can’t baby me.”

“Okay, would you say you brought the rape upon you?”

“No, it was for an experiment by the Sith.”

“What are Sith?”

“Jedi who turned to the dark side. There are only two never more or never less others will be Dark Jedi.”

“Okay, this person that did this to did you get pregnant?”

“That is a personal issue and you will be the last to know in news the first Holo-net news in the Jedi worlds. I trust them more for the truth because it is broadcast live not written down.”

“So in other words you don’t know yet?”

“I didn’t say that I’m just saying you will not know. Now I’m leaving have a nice day, Skeeter!”

You get up and go to the book store getting some books you just want to read. Gabriel follows you and hugs you.

“You knew that pen was twisting your words?”

"Yes”

You hug Gabriel and…