No Husband, but Violated

Chapter 9

…You hug Gabriel and he soothes you.

“Cara, don’t get too upset it might hurt the child,” Gabriel states.

“I don’t care. I don’t like Rita Skeeter at all.”

“No one does. You going to be alright?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“Okay, just making sure. Come let’s get you something to read for the fun of it.”

You wipe tears from your eyes and Gabriel smiles at you. You guys look around for awhile and he tells you some jokes making you laugh. You and Gabriel are at a big stack of books and you two start to kiss passionately again but this time a book shelf is at your back and it is getting more heated as it goes along. You are trying to control your own body but you really can’t deny what you really want it.

“Wow,” a voice states and you two break. You wipe off some drool you had on your face and you see it is Ben.

“Ben, what are you doing here?” you state.

“Getting a book for school. Now the big question is why are you making out with Gabriel in a public place?”

“Uh…Gabriel and I are boyfriend and girlfriend now. And we just started to kiss.”

“Okay, does mom and dad know?”

“Yes”

“Okay.”

You and Gabriel go to a different store just looking around paying no attention to anyone else. Once the day is done you guys go back to the house and you see a note for you from Hogwarts.

Dear Cara Alexis Tokita,

We were informed of you getting pregnant and the rape. We will be offering you an obstetrician for when you give birth if you give birth here. It will also be the hub for your sonograms and doctor visits during this time. The staff has been notified about this situation. We do not want to lose you or the child. We understand if you get chosen for the tournament if your name gets puts in a person other than you or your friends. We are working on an armor that will protect both you and the unborn child yet not too heavy for you that it opens up your scar. You do not have to respond to this letter.

See you at Hogwarts,

Professor Minerva McGonagall


You put the letter in your room and you see Luke coming in.

“Hi, Luke,” you state.

“Cara, you and Gabriel aren’t…” Luke starts.

“Luke, this is new to me. I love Gabriel and you know we are boyfriend and girlfriend since we told you last night.”

“I know but you didn’t let me finish. You two aren’t going to break up?”

“I don’t think so. Why?”

“Well, Mara and I have been talking and it has been a long time since we saw you this happy with any other person. We don’t want you to get depressed if you two do break up. I know you are trying to grasp the concept of what is going on and Gabriel told me that this is his first real relationship with another woman. Both Mara and I want you to be happy but we had no idea how you desperately needed Gabriel to make you happy like you were are now.”

“Luke, he is from my hometown he has been through the fire as well and I guess we had a connection when we were young I guess.”

“I don’t care that you two…”

“Made out?”

“Yes, today in the bookstore but try to keep it a down low if you do make out in public.”

“So does this mean Gabriel and I can…”

“No, not until you guys get married.”

“I tried.”

“I know.”

“So I take it Ben told you about the book store…”

“Yes, Mara and I thought it was hilarious because we both saw you and Gabriel going to get interviewed with Rita Skeeter before hand and him comforting you afterwards.”

You smile and Gabriel sticks his head in.

“Gabriel, what do you want?” you inquire.

“I don’t know,” he replies as he comes in. “Something rhymes with terra.”

Luke smiles and leave you two.

“Gabriel, Luke was talking to me,” you state.

“I know but Luke said to come in after the observation both Mara and Luke saw,” Gabriel replies.

“Oh”

He comes to your bed and you both sit down. He smiles at you and you lay on his lap.

“What’s the matter, Cara?”

“Nothing, I’m just thinking is all.”

“About what?”

“Well about you and me. How we used to be just friends and now we are completely in love with each other.”

“Oh”

He lays down next to you and you guys start to kiss again. You are very aware that you guys are probably getting in a very heated relationship being that this is totally new for both of you. You sense Gabriel is trying to work out something but you have no clue what. He breaks and looks fondly at you.

“Cara, do you think that we could go out tonight just the two of us no one else?” he states.

“Sure,” you reply.

He smiles and…