Status: Um... Comment? :3

Counting Stars

Alex has a bad reputation for sleeping with every girl who's ever really talked to her, now is it true? Tessa finds herself asking this question.

Tessa is your 'innocent' girl, who's pretty much afraid of her own shadow. And Alex is your girl who is known for trouble, known for it so well it's pretty much her middle name. What happens when these two meet?

((Sorry, I'm not good with descriptions yet, but as I get further along and actually shaping my story line without spoilers, I will put a better description.))
  1. Misfits
    I didn’t want to ruin her. But I can’t tell them that can I?
  2. Open Eyes
    Rico tends to be a douche, but then again so does James. I‘m used to it. I’m now just numb to anything they throw at me.
  3. Chocolate Pudding
    She had her lips so close to mine. I could smell the spearmint mints she’s always loved on her breath.
  4. Hurt
    She had me pinned against the wall in a matter of seconds, my hands held captive above my head and her knee was placed between my thighs.
  5. Flashback
    “Going somewhere dyke?” She held me in her grasp; her hands were so tight around my shoulders I think her hand print might have embedded into my skin.