‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 1

Abby Tanner was interrupted from her typing by a loud squeal. Throwing her headset off she ran into the living room to find her niece screaming at her nephew who had a cricket in his hand.

"Auntie Abby he's trying to put it on me." Mina said.

"Brody stop being mean to your sister." She said coming over and picking him up.

"I wanted to show her it." The squirming two year old said.

"I think she's seen enough of it." Abby said. "Let's let it go."

Brody pouted and reluctantly let it go out the side door.

"When will mommy be home?" Brody asked as she put him down.

"She should be here right...

"Now!" The twins yelled as the door opened and Karen walked in.

She laughed as her two year olds ran to her hugging her legs.

"Hi babies." She said picking them up. "Were y'all good for Aunt Abby?"

The both nodded in unison. "Except Brody tried to put a bug on me." Mina said.

"It wasn't gonna hurt you scaredy cat." He said.

"I am not!" Mina said.

"Okay you two stop." Karen said. "Let's get ready for dinner."

"Yay!" The both yelled as she put them down and they ran into the kitchen.

"How was work?" Abby asked.

"Busy as usually." She said. "What about you?"

"Slow seems like no one needs advice anymore." Abby said.

Ever since their move to Florida Karen got a job as a secretary at the Tampa High School. Abby had become a women's crisis hotline. She would sit at her desk typing advice and talking to the women who called through her headset.

Also Karen had since given birth to fraternal twins. Brody looked just like Brian. Same hair, chocolate brown eyes, and he had the same smirk. Mina looked more like Karen with blonde hair and her eyes.

"Everyone needs advice sometime." Karen said giving her a reassuring squeeze. "Even we do."

Abby laughed. "Speaking of which Charlie gave me some advice on how to do the Levitation Spell."

"How?" Karen asked.

"She said stop moving so much." She said with a laugh.

Karen joined her at that moment there was a knock at the door. She opened it revealing Ashton standing there.

"What's up?" He asked hugging Karen.

"Hey Ashton." Karen said.

"And hello to you too." He said kissing Abby who giggled.

"Eew." The twins said looking at them.

"That's icky." Mina said.

Ashton smirked and made a roaring noise and ran after the twins. They took off running while Karen and Abby laughed. There was another knock this time it was Charlie and Johnny.

"What's all the ruckus?" Johnny asked.

"Just Ashton playing monster with the kids again." Karen said.

"Of course." Charlie said with a laugh as he walked back in with the twins holding them upside down.

"Someone ordered two midgets?" Ashton asked setting them down.

"We're not midgets Uncle Ash." Brody said.

"People called me midget too little man." Johnny said.

"I'm not a little man!" Brody said making everyone laugh.

"So what's for dinner?" Ashton asked.

"Anyone feel like pizza tonight?" Abby asked.

"Pizza!" The twins yelled.

After the pizza arrived everyone sat at the table eating.

"Hey!" Mina yelled as Brody took a pepperoni.

"That's not nice Brody." Karen said. "Do it again and no I've cream."

"Yes mom." Brody said glaring as Mina stuck her tongue out.

Everyone laughed as they finished eating. After they were done they settled in the living room eating ice cream.

"Hey." Abby said as Ashton dabbed her nose with ice cream.

Grace jumped on the couch and licked it off making her laugh. After they were done everyone else got up to leave.

"See y'all tomorrow." Johnny said hugging them and the twins.

"I finally mastered that spell Char." Abby said hugging her.

Charlie smirked. "After you stopped moving so much?"

Abby laughed. "Yes after that."

"Your powers are becoming stronger everyday." She said. "Both of y'all's are."

Karen and Abby looked at their necklaces which were glowing softly.

"See y'all." Charlie said hugging everyone goodbye.

"Night." Ashton said kissing Abby which earned groans from the twins.

"Jealous?" He asked grabbing them. The twins laughed and squealed as he kissed both on the cheek.

"Yuck." Brody said wiping his cheek off.

Ashton laughed and left.

"Okay time for bed." Karen said.

"Aaw." The twins said sadly.

"I'll read a bedtime story." Abby said.

"Yay!" They said running to their room.

"They're so precious." Abby said.

"They are I can't believe that he's their father though." Karen said.

"I know Kar I can't believe it either." She said.

"As they get older Brody in particularly he starts looking and acting more like him." Karen said. "It's just hard to deal with it sometimes especially when they hit their teens."

Due to Brody and Mina being born with wolf DNA they couldn't remove it. Since Abby and Karen were turned that could be removed. Charlie had tried numerous times she finally managed to remove half of it. But she couldn't remove it completely.

So there was a chance they would still turn.

"We'll just have to worry about it when that comes Kar." Abby said. "Also we don't have to worry about Brian or the others anymore."

Karen smiled. "That's so true."

"Who's gonna read our story?" Brody asked.

They laughed and walked to the twins room.

Meanwhile back in Huntington a blonde woman walked to the coroners place. She held a thick book underneath her arm.

She had heard news that the police were reopening the case. She managed to get pass security and walked to the room where they were doing the autopsy.

She peeked in seeing two charred males bodies on the table. She opened the book turning to the Resurrection Spell.

"Ow!" The coroner said his finger pricking one of the canines on the body.

As he turned to wipe his finger the body slowly sat up. He turned back around and screamed as it grabbed him sinking its fangs into his neck.

As he feed his body started to develop muscle and skin. Slowly it came back on showing white tattooed skin. Finally the hazel eyes came back.

Sighing contently he dropped the body and got up looking at his charred friend. At that moment another coroner walked in.

"My God!" He said trying to run.

He grabbed him and ripped his neck open letting his blood to down his friends throat. Slowly the charred body grabbed the man draining him of blood.

He dropped the corpse as his body develop back.

"How ya feeling man?" The man asked with a grin.

"Like I've been dead to long." He said getting up.

"Y'all only been dead for about two years." The woman said walking in with the others.

"Michelle?" Brian said. "You brought us back?"

"Duh." She said. "Picked up some stuff from Val."

Val walked over kissing Matt. "I've missed you."

"I've miss you too and this world." Matt said. "We've been gone for too long."

"And four certain people have lived too long." Valary said.

"Don't want be living much longer." He said.