‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 12

Abby's eyes fluttered opened and her vision came into focus. She looked seeing the ceiling of her room. She groaned as a wet tongue licked her face.

"Hey Grace." Abby said scratching her ears. "What happened?"

"You drank a little too much wine." Ashton said coming in with some water and bottle of medicine.

She sat up and touched her head she was a little warm. "My head is hurting and I feel warm."

"This should help." Ashton said pouring some of the medicine into a spoon.

As he held it out towards her Grace growled and snapped at his hand making him drop it.

"What's wrong Grace?" Abby asked. "It's no one but Ashton."

Grace continued to growl softly her eyes completely focused on Ashton. She barked baring her teeth making him jump back.

"Stop it Grace." Abby said grabbing her collar and leading her out the room and to the side door.

Grace whined and scratched at the door as she closed it.

"I don't know what wrong with her." Abby said reentering the room.

"Grace is getting old." He said. "Her senses probably aren't the same as they were."

"Guess not." She said sitting down.

Ashton refilled the spoon with medicine and held it out to her.

"What does it do?" She asked.

"It'll help with your headache and stomach." He said. "Go on take it."

Abby took the spoon and looked at dark reddish purplish liquid. She finally took the medicine it tasted like a combination of cherries and grapes with some other familiar taste but she couldn't figure out what.

She gulped down the glass of water and set it down on the table. "I'm already feeling woozy." She said her vision becoming cloudy.

"That means it's working." He said pulling the covers back. "Go to sleep you'll feel better when you wake up."

"Where will you be?" She asked as she got in.

"I'll be here when you wake up." He said kissing her forehead. "Get some sleep."

"Okay." She said yawning and fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow.

Ashton smirked and gave her a final glance before shutting the door. He walked to the bathroom as his phone rang.

"Has it been done?" A woman's voice asked.

"Yes it's been done I'll see you soon babe." He said hanging up.

As Ashton looked into the mirror his eyes turned hazel and his hair turned dark. He grew taller and more muscular until it was Matt looking in the mirror.

"Mommy can we go home?" Mina asked.

"What's wrong baby?" Karen asked.

"I think something has happened to Auntie Abby." She said. "Something bad."

Karen's eyes widen and she stepped on the gas driving home fast.

"Y'all stay close." Karen said as they arrived home and got out the car.

Cautiously entering the house they walked in to find it dark and no sign of life. Whining from the side door caught their attention.

"Grace?" Karen said letting the dog in. "What are you doing out there and where's Abby and Ashton?"

Grace barked and pulled her by the sleeve to the hallway. She then ran to Abby's room barking and scratching the door. Karen walked to it and turned the knob.

Her and the twins walked into to find it dark turning on the lights there was a shape that was covered with blankets.

"Abby?" Karen said pulling the covers back and shaking her.

Abby groaned softly before opening her eyes making Karen gasp and step back. "No." She said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Kar what's wrong?" Abby asked confused.

"Your eyes." She whispered.

Abbys eyes widen and she jumped up going to the bathroom with the others behind her. She gasped at the sight of her red eyes.

"It can't be." She said and pulled her lips back revealing a small fang.

"Guys we're back." Charlie said as her and Johnny arrived back.

They walked in the living room where they stopped seeing the others sitting quietly. She looked and noticed Abby's eyes.

"Abby you're...

"A vampire." She whispered.

"How did this happen?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know I can't remember." She said tears coming forth. "All I remember is feeling a little sick then when I woke up I'm a vampire again." "I can't remember what or how I got sick."

"Sounds like you lost your memory." She said. "What's the last thing you remember?"

"All of y'all leaving and that's it." Abby said. "I can't remember anything afterwards."

Charlie sat there thinking then noticed something. "Where's Ashton?"

"I don't know he wasn't here when I woke up." Abby said.

"I wish you didn't have to go back there babe." Valary said kissing Matt's shoulder as he got dressed.

"I know but it's the only way to find out their weakness and get me closer to the kids." He said. "You can play with the puppy to keep you entertained."

She smirked and got up opening a door revealing Ashton chained and battered in the room. "Ready to play some more dog?" She asked grabbing a pack of matches.

"Fuck off bitch." He said then screamed as a match hit his chest burning him.

Due to being tortured a lot and being starved Ashton's skin didn't heal quickly.

"Making that we'll make you act right." She said striking another and throwing it on him.

"Y'all won't get away with this." Ashton said.

Matt smirked and squatted down meeting Ashton's eyes as he slowly transformed into him. "We've already have." He said in Ashton's voice. "Abby is all vamped out as we speak."

"Try to remember Abby." Karen said.

"I can't I try to but nothing is coming back to me." She said as she heard the door opened.

"What's up everyone?" Ashton asked stopping at the sight of Abby. "Abby...

He didn't finish instead coming forward and taking her into his arms. "Well find out how this happened and get you back to normal." He said.

"I don't think that's possible." She said. "Charlie just did a scan and can't find how it happened."

"Charlie can't you remove like you did us that time?" Karen asked.

"I forgot about that." She said. "Let's try it."

Abby relaxed as Charlie hovered her hands over her chanting. Charlie groaned then there was a blast and she was thrown back.

"Charlie." Abby said getting up as everyone else came over. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine whoever infected you wanted to make sure you couldn't turn back to normal." She said.

"You mean...

"I can't remove it magically the only way to do so is by killing the person who turned you." She said.

"We all know that who is Matt." Karen said.

"But how could he?" Johnny asked. "He isn't able to get pass the shield."

"Unless the twin bitches have got some more tricks up their sleeves." Charlie said.

"This shit smells." Brian said.

"Stop your bitching." Michelle said. "Without it you'll be shocked to death by the shield.

"All you have to do is get to the twins." Michelle said.

"And once I do the wolf will come out." He said looking at the vial he held.