‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 13

The next morning Abby got up and stretched she walked into the bathroom and looked at her reflection in disbelief. She couldn't believe she was turned back into the thing she hated the most. Thanks to the person who was the leader of the group of people she hated the most.

She couldn't remember how she ingested Matt's blood all she knew was it happened yesterday after everyone had left.

"How ya feeling?" Ashton asked coming in and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"Horrible." She said. "I'm back into the thing I hate and the only way to turn back is by killing Matt." "If he managed to his blood to me without me remembering it there's no telling what else they can do."

"All we can do is prepare and get ready for them." He said. "We can't dwell on the fact you're a vampire again."

"I can't help it Ash." She said the tears falling. "I don't understand why they want me turned again cause Brian said they don't even want me and Karen anymore." "They want Brody and Mina now what for I don't know."

"I don't either but we'll figure it out and prepare them from Avenged." He said. "I promise."

"Okay." She said managing a smile and hugging him.

He returned the hug rubbing her back and looked into the reflection his eyes changing to hazel briefly.

"How are ya Abby?" Karen asked as they walked into the kitchen.

"I've been better." She said sitting down as her stomach rumbled.

"Auntie Abby since you're a vampire are you gonna eat us?" Brody asked.

"No." She said ruffling his hair. "Though I can smell your blood and it is mouthwatering I know how to control my thirst." "I was a vampire before ya know."

"Did those bad people turn you?" Mina asked.

"Yeah they did." Abby said. "And they turned your mom into a werewolf."

"Why?" Brody asked.

"Cause they wanted to use us in a ritual that would give them invincibility and the power to rule all humanity." Karen said. "In order to do it they needed a vampire and werewolf that had witch blood in their family."

"But they didn't do it cause you, Auntie Abby and Charlie, and Uncle Ashton and Johnny defeated them." Mina said.

Abby smiled and nodded. "Yeah we did."

"Aunt Abby was the guy with the glasses the one who turned in?" Mina asked.

Abby's face fell. "Yes he did and now he's done it again."

Mina got up and gave her a hug which she returned. "Mommy do you still love daddy after everything he's done?" Mina asked.

"Even though he tried to kill us I'll always have some small love for him." Karen said. "Your dad was my first real relationship even though he was using me but despite that he gave me two beautiful babies."

"You won't let him get us will you mom?" Mina asked.

"No we won't." Karen said. "But he wants your brother more than you."

"Why's that?" Brody asked.

Karen sighed. "Brody the reason why you can't do magic on your own is cause the wolf gene is stronger in you than it is in your sister."

"Does that I'm gonna turn into a werewolf?" He asked.

"Not if we can keep you away from your dad and try to control the instincts." Karen said. "That's why we've been preparing you two in case it comes to the point y'all have to fight as well."

"Mommy I'm scared." Mina said running to her.

"I know honey we all are but we're gonna try to defeat them and make sure your dad doesn't get you." Karen said.

"Okay." Mina said smiling as Grace came over and licked her face. Grace glanced at Ashton and started growling. "What's wrong Grace?" Mina asked.

"She's getting old she probably doesn't recognize me." Ashton said getting up. "I'm gonna go see about Charlie and Johnny."

Grace continued to growl as he left the room. Karen and Abby sat confused at Grace's behavior.

"So what have you found out." Valary asked as Matt returned.

"Nothing." He said transforming back into his appearance. "But that damn bloodhound knows that it's me."

"Shit!" She said. "Do they know?"

"They haven't a clue and Abby can't remember anything." He said.

She grinned. "Told you mixing that amnesia potion with your blood would work."

"Yes you did." He said kissing her. "I should show my appreciation."

"You should." She said ripping his shirt open and throwing him on the bed.

"God." Ashton said hearing thier moans of passion.

That's all he heard from them since they captured him. He had to get out of here and warn the others. Of course Grace knew it wasn't him she was a dog and could sense the cold ones. The problem was the others couldn't. Or so he thought.

Brody and Mina were playing in the front yard with Grace closely watching them. She began to growl and Mina looked up gasping as Brian approached them.

She grabbed her brothers hand and ran on the front porch. "Come now Mina don't run from daddy." Brian said stopping at the shield.

"You want to hurt our family." Mina said. "I won't let you."

Brian chuckled. "You think you can stop me?" He said walking through the shield.

Abby gasped as she came out. "How can you...

"It's called magic you should know witch." He sneered. "I love the new and improved you."

She glared. "You're not getting them so why don't you just leave?" She said.

"What are you going to do if...

He didn't finish his sentence cause he was thrown back and electrocuted my Charlie who had come out the other house. Her and Johnny quickly ran on the porch.

Brian got up and growled his eyes flashing. "You're gonna pay for that bitch." He said running forward.

Karen came out and sent him flying back making him drop the vial near the porch. Brian got up his face half transformed but he stopped seeing the four witches.

"Next time." He said running away.

"Are y'all okay?" Karen asked the twins.

"We're fine mama." Mina said.

"What's this?" Brody said holding up the vial.

"His blood." Charlie said taking it from him. "He was planning on making them ingest it." "I can use this to track their whereabouts."

"Let's get to it then." Abby said and they all entered the house.

"Where's Ashton?" Johnny asked.

"He said he was going to see about you two." Abby said.

Charlie looked confused. "He never came over."

"Why would he lie about his whereabouts?" Abby asked.

"We'll ask him when he gets back for now let's get this tracking spell going." Karen said.

"Why can't we find it?" Abby asked as they tried a sixth time.

"The only explanation is that they've covered and hid their location from us." Charlie said. "They've been practicing too."

"Great they know where we are but we don't know where they are." Johnny said.

"I can't pinpoint it but I keep sensing that they're near the ocean somewhere." Charlie said.

"That's a start." Karen said as the door opened.

Grace started growling as Ashton entered the room. "What's gotten in to you Grace?" Abby asked.

"What's gotten into Grace is that's not Ashton." Mina said holding her hand up and sending a light out throwing him back.

"Mina!" Abby said getting up then stopped as Ashton started getting more muscular.

She gasped as he finished transforming back into his normal appearance. "Matt." She whispered.

"Hello Abby." He said with a smirk.