‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 16

Karen groaned as she came to her head, leg, and neck throbbing. Opening her eyes she found herself looking at the sky in the woods. Her memory came back of Brian in wolf form making them go off the road and crashing.

Her eyes widen as the rest came back. And he had...

Karen sat up and pulled her shirt down seeing the cut mark on her neck and it was infected.

"Son of a bitch!" She yelled and grabbed a tree for support to get up.

She grabbed her aching still bleeding leg as she limped back to the car. Walking to Charlie's side she found her in the seat still unconscious.

Karen opened the door and took Charlie's face in her hands. Charlie had a deep gash on her forehead, her lip was busted, and her left eye had a bruise forming underneath it.

"Charlie wake up." Karen said gently shaking her. "Please wake up."

Charlie groaned her eyes moving beneath her lids before they slowly opened.

"Karen what happened?" She asked.

"Brian's what happened." Karen said grimly. "He crashed into us making us to off the road and...

"He's infected you making you a werewolf again." Charlie said eyeing her wounds.

Karen looked down as tears came to her eyes. "He's turned me back into a monster."

Charlie managed to best her as best as she could. "We're gonna get through this, defeat Avenged, and get you and Abby back to normal." "Right now we have to get back to the house."

Karen nodded and after using their powers to fix the car they levitated it back on the road and drove home.

"I can't reach her phone." Abby said trying again and getting nothing.

"The bad thing has happened to her." Mina said.

"Let's just hope her and Charlie are okay." Abby said hugging her niece and trying to control her thirst.

"What's the status on mama bear?" Michelle asked as Brian entered the room.

He smirked. "She's now mama wolf."

"Excellent." Valary said.

"Yep the sisters will destroy each other cause they won't be able to control their instincts." Matt said with an evil grin. "Then when that happens we'll be able to get the twins."

"Speaking of which it's becoming unbearable for Abby isn't it?" Zacky asked.

Matt nodded. "She can barely control herself around the brats which is good." "Cause if she bites or harms them mama wolf will kill her."

"Maybe if we're lucky she'll kill herself which is even better." Valary said with a smirk.

Abby tried to focus on the movie on TV and not the thumping of the twins hearts. She looked at them their backs were to her. Her eyes fixated on the white soft skin of their necks.

Before she knew it she found herself up and behind them staring at their jungulars. Her fangs came down as she leaned down towards Brody...

"Abby help us!" Charlie shouted.

Abby turned her fangs going back into her gums as Charlie entered helping a limping injured Karen.

"Karen!" Abby said running over and helping her to the couch. "Are you okay?"

"Terrific." Karen said grimly.

"What happened to y'all?" Abby asked.

"Brian did this." Charlie said. "He made us crash and he infected Karen."

Abby's eyes widen and she pulled back Karen's shirt seeing the scratch mark then looked at the nasty black bite mark.

With a sob Abby hugged her sister who tried to comfort her. "It's okay Abby at least I'm still alive."

"But we're both monsters again." Abby said. "What are we gonna do?"

"The only thing we can do is continue to train and prepare for the fight against Avenged." Charlie said. "I'll get the first aid kit."

"Mommy did daddy do this to you?" Mina asked looking at the bite.

"Yes he did honey." Karen said.

"Are you gonna turn into an evil wolf like he is?" Brody asked.

"No sweetie." Karen said hugging her kids. "I might still turn but I'm not gonna be evil and kill anyone."

"I'm scared mom." Mina said.

"I know we all are." Karen said as the door opened.

"Guys!" Johnny said out of breath then stopped seeing Karen. "My God."

"Yes Johnny I'm turning again now what's wrong?" Karen said as Charlie healed and fixed her wounds as much as she could.

"It's your Uncle Bob and Aunt Marge." He said.

Abby stood up. "What's happened to them?"

"They were both found slaughtered this morning." He said.

"What?" Karen said sitting up. "When did you find out?"

"I was driving in their neighborhood when I saw all the cops and the coroner." He said. "I ask one what happened and he told me." "Saying both were found with their throats ripped out, gutted and drained of blood."

Abby gasped softly as tears came to her eyes. A hand wiped them away. She looked seeing Mina as a small year fell down her face.

She picked her up hugging her close as the two year old cried into her shoulder.

"I swear to God." Karen growled her eyes flashing into the yellow wolf eyes.

"Mom your eyes." Brody said stepping back.

Karen shook her head they went back to normal. "Sorry I scared you baby it happens when I get angry."

"Mommy I hate dad so much." Mina said looking over. "Can we stop him?"

"Yes we can but we need to find out specifically where they are staying so we can find them." She said.

"And save Ashton before it's too late." Abby said.