‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 18

The two former lovers glared and growled at each other. Karen got in front of the twins who stared with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Karen asked.

"Just coming to see and train our kids." He said with a smirk.

"Train them for what?" Karen asked. "To be like you?"

"To be a killer with no empathy, compassion for others and no conscience?" Karen asked.

Brian chuckled. "Do I need to remind you Karen that you kill before and enjoyed it?"

"You've killed people mommy?" Mina asked.

"Yes honey but that was a long time ago when I was first a werewolf." She said. "But I'm not like that anymore cause I choice not to kill unlike your dad."

"So I'm the bad guy?" He asked. "You were no better Karen."

"I'm not like that now and I never be like that again." She said.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "Haven't you been tempted by the smell of fresh warm human?" "The pulse, the heat radiating from them it drives you crazy doesn't it?"

"What do you want?" Karen asked ignoring his questions.

"Simple give me the kids and no one else will be hurt like your Uncle and Aunt." He said. "And Ashton will be released."

"I'm not giving you my kids you can't have them and you won't get them." Karen said.

"I'm gonna get them one way or another." Brian growled and launched forward.

"Abby you okay?" Charlie asked.

Abby sat there quiet and looking at her still healing wrists. She stared at the cuts tracing them and licking the dryed blood.

"Abby?" Johnny asked.

Abby shook her head. "I'm fine just thinking and hungry."

"We're out of raw meat packages." Charlie said. "I'll go get some more."

"Won't do any good." Abby said. "My body won't accept it."

Her stomach started to growl and she buried her face in her hands. "It won't stop."

"Abby it'll be okay." Charlie said coming over. "Everything will be fine."

"How will it be fine when I'm always fucking hungry?!" She yelled getting up her eyes flashing. "And all I want to do is rip your fucking neck open and bleed your body out."

Charlie's eyes widen and she gasped softly. Abby realized she was terrifying her friend calmed down and sat back down.

"I'm sorry Char." She said her eyes filling with tears. "I can't control myself and it's getting worse."

Charlie hugged her. "It's okay Abby you're not yourself right now so it's not your fault."

Before Abby could answer she screamed as pain shot through her body. She fell to the floor her body lurching her screams getting louder.

"Abby what's happening?" Charlie asked trying to hold and calm her down as she continued to scream.

Johnny held Abby's legs down as the pain inside of her got worse and she started shaking violently.

"What's happening to her?" Johnny asked.

"I don't know." Charlie said as Abby's eyes rolled into her skull showing the whites. "I've never seen anything like this before."

Abby started growling as her fangs came down and she started choking as a black liquid came out her mouth.

"This is the work black magic." Charlie said. "Someone is doing this to her."

"And that someone or someone's is most likely Valary and Michelle." Johnny said grimly.

"Can you hear her screams?" Valary asked. "It's music to my ears."

"I swear to God I'll kill you." Ashton said then screamed as searing pain went through him again.

"Quiet not one said you could talk." Michelle said. "Maybe a little company will do something about that attitude of yours."

"Company?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah they'll be here real soon." Valary said with a smirk.

Karen whined as she hit another tree rolling them onto her side which was bleeding. Brian growled close to her face Karen clawed his nose making him back off.

Brian grabbed at his nose with his paws growling he ran at Karen who kicked him in his stomach sending him through the trees.

"Come on while he's distracted." Karen said transforming back into her human self.

Her and the kids ran to the car just as she got in she screamed as his teeth ripped into her leg.

"Mommy!" Mina yelled as Karen was thrown against a tree knocking her out.

Karen moaned as she woke up rubbing her head and side which was aching. Seeing where she was at her last memory came back.

Getting up she ran to the car. Finding that the two back doors had been tore completey off and the paint had claw marks in it. Karen walked over gasping at the sight of the empty carseats.

Her phone ran she answered it. "Karen...

"He's taken them Charlie." She said. "They've got the kids." "I'm on my way home."

She hung up and glanced down seeing Mina's moon necklace on the ground. She picked it up looking at it glow softly.

"I'll get you back babies." She whispered. "Even if I die trying."