‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 19

Karen drove home wiping tears from her face and glancing at her healing wounds.

"I'll kill that bastard." She thought. "I'll kill them all for doing this to me and Abby and for taking the kids."

Finally Karen arrived home to find the others waiting on the porch getting up and running down as she arrived.

"Are you okay Karen?" Johnny asked as at she out.

"I'm fine don't worry bout me." She said. "Let's worry bout finding the kids."

"How?" Charlie asked. "All we know is Avenged is somewhere near the ocean other than that we can't pinpoint the location."

"Well we're just gonna try until we find them." Karen said walking into the house with them behind her. "I won't let them namely him make my babies like him."

"It's all your fault they got them anyhow." Abby said.

"What?" Karen said shocked. "How is it my fault."

"Well if you hadn't taken them in the woods in the first place they would be here." Abby said her voice rising.

"I took them into the woods to help them come to terms with their wolf hertiage." Karen said. "I thought it would help them make them not be afraid of it."

"You thought wrong." Abby said. "Look how it turned out Avenged has them all because of you."

"Abby why are you saying these things?" Karen asked shocked at her sisters harshness.

Abby shook her head. "I'm so sorry Karen I don't know what came over me."

"Me, me, me." Karen said meanly. "You're always whining and bitching about you and your problems like yours is the only one that matters."

"That's not true I care about what happens to Ashton and the kids." Abby said.

"See?" Karen asked. "You just put his name first you always put him first before your own family."

"That's not true!" Abby yelled. "I care about you and everyone else."

"No you don't and you've never have." Karen said her eyes flashing and grabbed her arm showing her the still healing cuts.

"See?" She said. "You tried to kill yourself so you wouldn't have to deal with us anymore." "Too bad you didn't succeed that's one good thing you would've done for everyone."

"You bitch!" Abby yelled as her fangs came down.

Karen snarled her face morphing. "Stop!" Charlie yelled coming between them. "This isn't you and neither of y'all mean these horrible things."

"Yes she does." Abby said tears forming. "I can't sense she's not lying about what she said."

Karen's face turned back to normal a look of regret on it. "Abby I'm so sorry." She said.

"Y'all have to control yourselves better." Johnny said. "This is what Avenged wants."

Charlie nodded in agreement. "Since they made the monsters stronger within y'all their trying to turn y'all against each other." "So y'all kill each other then us and we'll never be able to find the kids and Ashton."

"She's right." Abby said rubbing her forehead. "We have to contain ourselves."

"Let's get started on trying to find them." Karen said leaving the room and returning with some of the twins personal items.

"Okay." Charlie said getting the crystal and placing the hairbrush and sneaker nearby.

As she did the location near the ocean started glowing until...

Everyone yelled as they were thrown back from the map. "The hell was that?" Abby asked.

"Those bastards are making sure we can't find them." Charlie said. "That's a protective spell that when a person tries to find you it'll shock the person."

Karen's face fell. "How do we find them now?"

"Maybe we could ask around they area to see if anyone has seen them." Johnny said.

"They've most likely compelled people by now not to tell." Abby said.

"We can't give up." Karen said. "We're gonna find them one way or another."

"Let go!" Mina screamed as Brian carried her over his shoulder. "Put me down!"

Brian growled. "Fine we're almost there anyhow don't try to run cause I'll catch you."

"I want to go home to mom." She said.

"Too bad this is your new home now so get used to it." Brian said.

"Never." Mina said. "I'll never get used to it."

He chuckled. "Just like your mom." "Stubborn and uncooperative."

They arrived at the house to find everyone waiting in the living room.

"Look what Brian brought to us." Zacky said with a smirk and wave at the kids.

Mina stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't want to be here I want to go home."

"For the last time this is your home now!" Brian growled his eyes flashing. "Why can't you shut up and accept it like your brother?"

"Cause he's brainwashed by you and your lies." Mina said.

Jimmy laughed. "This is just so entertaining Gates."

Matt got up. "You'll get used to it here eventually we're your new family." He said sweetly.

"You're not my family." Mina said. "You hurt Auntie Abby and Uncle Ashton."

"Speaking of which." Michelle said getting up and opened a door Ashton fell out it.

"Uncle Ashton!" Mina yelled running over with Brody.

"Kids." He said weakly. "What are you doing here?"

"He took us and hurt mom." Mina said.

Ashton eyes filled with rage. "You bastards." He yelled and got up.

Michelle murmured something making him fall to the floor screaming in pain.

"Stop hurting him!" Mina yelled her hands going up sending Michelle flying back into a wall.

"Pretty strong for a two year old." She said getting up. "Won't be so strong after being here a few days."

"And won't be so witchy either." Brian said smirking.

"We've tried and exhausted every single locater spell still nothing." Charlie said. "I don't know what else we can do."

"Maybe some rest will help us all." Johnny said.

"I can't sleep with my kids not here in the clutches of Avenged!" Karen said getting up and grabbing the keys.

"Where are you going?" Abby asked as they followed her.

"I'm going to find them I'm not just gonna sit here." She said getting in the car.

"But you don't know where they are Karen." Charlie said.

"I don't care!" She yelled over the engine as she drove away.

"Should we follow her?" Johnny asked.

"I don't think we should." Abby said. "If we say something she'll think we don't care."

"Let's just hope she gets back safe." Charlie said.

"Why aren't you eating?" Brody asked.

"Cause they probably put something in it to weaken our powers." Mina said.

"More for me then." He said taking her plate.

"Don't you want to go home to mom?" Mina asked.

"Yeah but I want to spend time with dad first." He said.

"Dad's a bad person Brody don't you remember what he did to mom back in the woods?" Mina asked.

"That's enough." Brian said entering the room. "Stop trying to ruin your brothers stay here just cause you don't wanna be here."

Mina glared as she got in the bed for her. "Night sport." Brian said tucking Brody in. "Tomorrow I'm gonna teach you to hunt."

After giving his forehead a kiss Brian walked over to Mina who scoffed away from him.

"As for you you're gonna stay here with your Aunts Michelle and Val maybe some girl time will help you adjust to your new life here." He said.

"I don't wanna spend time with them I want to go home." She said.

"This IS your home." Brian said with an edge. "Get used to it here cause you're not going anywhere."

Mina spit in his face as he tried to kiss her. Brian wiped his face his eyes flashing as he growled. "You're staying here in this room all day tomorrow."

Mina said nothing as he turned off the light and left the room. She closed her eyes not sleeping but concentrating.

Abby stirred in her sleep and woke up smacking her dry lips. She grabbed the nearby hospital bag drinking from it. As she did she heard a familiar voice.

"Auntie Abby?" It asked.

Abby gasped dropping the bag. "Mina?"