‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 2

Abby woke up the next morning. She felt relaxed and calm something she hadn't felt in a while. Every once in a while she had nightmares about the events two years ago.

She didn't know why they still came. They were dead and gone. They had made sure of that. Still like the nightmares every once in a while she would have a feeling and a strong urge to go back to Huntington just to make sure.

Shaking the thoughts away she got out of bed avoided stepping on Grace and made her way to the bathroom.

After getting out and getting dressed in a tank top and shorts she began preparing breakfast.

"Smells good Abbs." Karen said walking in wearing her shirt and skirt."

"How you sleep?" Abby asked putting a short stack of hot cakes in front of her.

"I slept well." She said pouring syrup on them. "What about you?"

"I slept well too." Abby said sitting down. "Pebbles and Bam Bam still snoozing?"

"They're knocked out." Karen said with a laugh. "They're a handful."

"Just like their father was." Abby said.

Karens face turned grim. "Why do you mention him?"

"Not reason Kar it's just do you think about him and them every once in a while?" She asked.

"Of course I do." Karen said. "I think about how they lied, almost killed us, and the fact he's the father of my kids."

Abby nodded. "Not only that do you ever think of get the feeling they're not really dead?"

Karen stopped eating. "Sometimes I do." "I sometimes want to go back to Huntington just to put the thoughts to rest."

"I'm the same way." Abby said. "And I still have nightmares about them." "About him."

Karen squeezed her hand. "Abby they're dead and humanity is safe thanks to all of us." "The only thing we have to worry bout now is everyday problems."

"Like bills, our relatives...

"That perv that keeps hitting on me in the office." Karen said laughing.

Abby joined her as the twins entered the kitchen.

"What's funny?" Brody asked rubbing his eyes.

"Just a little joke between me and mommy." Abby said picking him up.

"What kind of joke?" Mina asked sitting in her moms lap.

"A joke between adults you're too young to understand." Karen said.

"Aaw I hate being young." Mina said pouting.

Abby laughed. "One day you'll both be big enough to know the joke."

"I feel better now." Mina said. "Pancakes!"

Abby laughed and got up fixing the twins their plates.

"I got to get going." Karen said getting up. "Bye babies." She said giving them both a kiss.

"Bye mommy." They said in unison.

"Be good for Auntie Abby." Karen said hugging them before leaving and bumping into Ashton. "Hi Ash."

"Hey Karen." He said entering the house. "Hello everyone."

"Hi Uncle Ash." The twins said in unison.

"And hello to you too." He said kissing Abby.

"My eyes!" Brody said covering them.

They laughed. "When you get older you'll like girls." Ashtom said.

Brody shook his head. "Never girls have cooties."

"Cooties are just another word for germs which are all around you." Abby said.

"Do they hurt?" Mina asked.

"Well there's good ones and bad ones." Abby said. "Like a bath which y'all are going to take now."

"No baths!" Brody said.

"I'll bring Mr. Ducky and Mrs. Fish." Ashton said.

"Me first." They both said running to the bathroom.

Abby laughed. "You know you'd make a good father."

"Maybe someday but I'm content helping you and Karen taking care of the munchkins." He said.

"Where's Mr. Ducky and Mrs. Fish?" Mina asked sticking her head out the door.

"We're coming." Abby said following Ashton into the bathroom.

After getting the twins bathe they went outside and played before going back inside for lunch. The twins fell asleep watching cartoons.

"They're finally asleep." Abby said.

"And we have the house to ourselves." Ashton said kissing her shoulder.

Abby giggled. "They'll hear."

"We'll just have to keep it down then." He said untying her string.

"Guess so." She said kissing him.

"Look at it." Zacky said looking at the ruins of the club and mansion. "We'll have to start all over again."

"And it's all because of those two witches." Jimmy said. "And that other bitch, shapeshifter, and Johnny."

"I always thought they were more trouble then they were worth." Valary said.

"We'll just have to prepare more this time especially for Abby." Matt said. "I never thought she was that powerful."

"She wasn't until she found out about her hertiage." Valary said. "Then that Charlie bitch helped her."

"Okay we have to prepare and all the big question is how do we find them?" Jimmy asked. "We havr no clue where they all went."

"Not a problem." Michelle said. "There's a locater spell that helps a person find members of their bloodline."

"How's that gonna help?" Brian asked. "None of us are related to them."

"Yes there is one of you and it's you Brian." Michelle said.

"How can it be me?" He asked. "The only way there would be any of my bloodline is...

His eyes widen and Michelle nodded confirming it

"Karen was pregnant."