‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 22

"Mina stop trying to splash me!" Karen said laughing.

"I missed a bubble bath mom." She said blowing some out her hands.

"Let's see are those little piggies of yours clean?" Karen asked tickling them.

Mina giggled. "All clean." She said raising them out the water.

Karen smiled as she rinsed the soap out her hair. "Kay you ready to get out?"

"Yes my hands and feet are wrinkled." Mina said.

Karen unstopped the tub before holding her arms out holding a towel. She held Mina close as she wrapped the towel around her and carried her out the bathroom.

"Ow." Mina said as Karen ran a comb through her hair blowdrying it.

"Sorry sweetheart." She said rubbing the spot before moving on.

"Look how pretty your hair looks." Karen said.

Mina looked at her reflection and smiled before hugging Karen's legs.

"I missed you mommy I was scared I wouldn't see you again." She said. "I was scared they were gonna take my powers away forever."

"Don't think about that." Karen said picking her up. "All that matters is you're home now back with all of us."

"What about Brody mom?" She asked. "He doesn't want to come home and he wants to be a wolf."

"I don't know how but we're gonna save your brother from your father and the others." She said. "And bring him back home to us."

"Promise?" Mina said.

"I promise." Karen said.

"How do we get rid of that Charlie?" Valary asked. "She's the main reason we can't really touch them and she helped the little brat escape from us."

"Think we should kidnap and torture her too?" Zacky asked.

"Kidnap and torture Auntie Charlie?" Brody asked entering the room. "Are you really gonna do that?"

"No sport we're just gonna make her a little sick is all." Brian said ruffling his hair.

"Why?" He asked.

"To prevent her from finding us and taking you away from us." Brian said. "She took your sister away and she'll try to do the same with you."

"What about Mina though?" Brody asked. "She didn't want to try being a wolf."

"Your sister is confused is all." Matt said. "She doesn't know what she wants."

"She only thinks she wants to be a witch cause your mother brainwashed her into it." Michelle said. "But when she sees how wonderful and better is it she'll accept it."

"This mean we're gonna get her back?" Brody asked excited.

"Of course." Brian said. "I can't imagine life without you and your sister here together."

"When are we gonna get her back?" He asked.

"Tonight." Brian said.

"Ow." Mina said burning her tongue then gulping down some water.

Abby laughed. "Slow down Mina."

"Can't help it didn't eat anything that they gave us was afraid it was laced or had something in it." She said.

"Smart." Charlie said.

"What did you tell her Char?" Karen asked.

"The levitation spell combined with the power if flight." Se said.

"Flight?" Karen asked. "I thought that was impossible to do."

"Not really just requires alot of concentration and focus." Charlie said.

"So you communicated using telepathy and told Mina what to do." Abby said.

Charlie nodded. "I told her to close her eyes, and imagine herself floating, then when that happened I told her to picture her honing home."

"And here I am!" Mina said making them laugh.

"Did they hurt you?" Karen asked.

"No but dad kept telling me I wasn't coming home and that mean lady Michelle also said a couple of days there I wouldn't be so witchy anymore." Mina said. "They were gonna take my powers away."

"They won't do it." Karen said her eyes flashing but calmed when Abby touched her hand.

"What about your brother?" Charlie asked.

"Brody likes it and he tried to convince me into becoming a wolf saying we twins need to stick together." She said. "He doesn't want to come home he wants to stay with them."

"He doesn't know what they're planning on doing." Charlie said.

"Dad told him y'all were lying and that they tried to kill y'all as self defense." Mina said.

"They're the liars!" Karen said growling.

"Karen you need to calm down." Abby said in a soothing tune. "I know you're angry we all are but we can't let it her the best of us."

"You're right." Karen said taking breaths before sitting back down.

"Mina is Ashton...

"He's alive but hurt badly we need to save him." Mina said.

"We will but we need a plan first." Johnny said.

"A plan?!" Karen said. "They're turning my son into a killer and torturing Ashton to death we can't just wait!"

Abby grabbed her arms squeezing tightly. "Karen we all want to save Brody and Ashton but we can't just attack without a plan."

Karen sighed. "I need to rest."

Charlie nodded. "Go rest we'll watch Mina."

Karen kissed Mina's forehead before going into her room.

"Will mommy be okay?" Mina asked.

"She will she's just angered easily due to the wolf but she'll be fine." Abby said.

"But she's also happy cause you're back." Johnny said pulling something out his pocket. "I believe this belongs to you."

"My necklace!" Mina said taking it and putting it on. "It still glows."

"As long as you have your powers it'll always glow." Charlie said.

"What about Brody's?" She asked.

The three adults looked at each other before Charlie pulled his out. Brody's sun necklace was completely dim with not hit of illumination coming from it.

"His powers are gone?" Mina asked.

"They're still there they'll always be there but due to the wolf side dominating his powers are getting weaker." Charlie said.

"Can they get strong again?" She asked.

"Yes but only if we save him from the wolf before they're completely gone." Abby said.

"We can save him tonight." Mina said.

"Tonight?" Abby asked confused. "Why tonight?"

"Cause they're planning on trying to get me back tonight." Mina said.

"How do you know...

"Twins." Charlie said. "They said that telepathy is common between twins so she most likely heard him or his thoughts."

"No matter what happens to your brother Mina you two will always be connected." Abby said.

"Even if he loses his powers?" She asked.

"Yes even if he does lose them." Abby said.