‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 3

Abby sat up fast breathing heavily. Getting up she went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on her sweat drenched face.

"Abby you okay?" Karen asked poking her head in the room.

"I'm fine." She said quickly.

Karen raised an eyebrow and walked in. "Are you sure?" "You're sweaty and breathing hard." "Was it another dream?"

"No it wasn't." Abby lied.

Karen looked at her closely. "Okay if you say so." She said leaving the room.

Abby didn't know why she lied to Karen about the dream. She didn't want Karen to worry.

She thought about the dream as the water ran over her head. This one was different.

Her mom had came to her.

Abby found herself in the same black place she was when she had died twice. Then the familiar white light came forward slowly forming into a woman. Her mother.

"Mom what are you doing here?" She asked. "Why am I here?"

"I'm here and you're here to be warned Abby." Her mother said.

"About what?" She asked.

"They're back." She said. "Avenged is back."

Abby gasped. "How?" "We killed them!"

"It's better that you see how." Her mother said touching her forehead.

Abby gasped as she saw Michelle to into the coroners office. Then she brought out a book and chanted a spell. She then saw the coroner prick his finger on a fang.

The body started developing its skin and hair back. She watched Matt drain the coroner then ripped the others neck for Brian to drink. Then the others walked in alive and well.

Abby gasped as the vision ended. "They're really back." She whispered.

Her mom nodded. "And they want revenge." "You're all in danger than ever before."

"What can I do mom?" She asked. "I don't want to worry Karen or the others."

"You have to tell them sometime." Her mother said. "If not Karen at least tell Charlie or Ashton."

She nodded. "Okay I will."

"Good luck dear." Her mother said before vanishing.

Abby got out the shower and got dressed. Walking into the kitchen she found Karen and the twins all dressed up eating breakfast.

"Hi Auntie." They said in unison.

"Hey little ones." She said kissing their foreheads. "What are y'all dressed up for?"

"I'm taking them to visit Uncle Bob and Aunt Marge." Karen said. "Taking them off your hands for today." "And to give you and Ashton sometime alone." She said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." She said with a laugh.

"Mommy what are Auntie Abby and Uncle Ashton going to be doing?" Mina asked.

"It's only for adults y'all can't be around for it." Karen said.

"Aaw!" The twins said.

Karen laughed and got up. "Y'all got your things and are ready to go?"

The twins nodded and grabbed their bags. Abby followed them to the door.

"Y'all have fun." Abby said hugging them.

"Won't you miss us Auntie Abby?" Brody asked.

She laughed. "I will but I'll see y'all tonight."

"Okay." They said and ran to the car.

"I'll see you later sis." Karen said hugging her. "You sure you're okay?"

Abby nodded. "I'm fine."

"Okay." Karen said. "We'll see you later."

Abby waved as they got in the car and pulled out the driveway and drove away.

Grace came up beside her and licked her hand. Abby looked to see her looking at her with knowing eyes.

"You know don't you Grace?" She asked scratching her ears. "You know they're back and mom came to me."

Grace barked and tears came to Abbys eyes.

"I can't believe they're really back and they're coming for us." She said.

"How did you not know she was pregnant?" Jimmy asked.

"I don't know it never occurred to me." Brian said.

"Y'all were fucking like crazy so it had to be mating season." Zacky said as they drove in a big SUV.

"This only complicates things." Valary said. "Now we have Brians little pups to worry about."

"What are we going to do about them?" Michelle asked.

"Maybe we can use them for our own when we get there." Matt said with a grin. "I'm sure they're wondering about daddy."

"I can't believe they've gone all the way to fucking Florida." Valary said. "It's so damn hot and the suns always shining."

"Who fucking cares about the whether?" Brian asked with a smirk. "I get to meet my children."

"Where's Ashton and Johnny?" Abby asked as she entered the house.

"They've gone for some male bonding." Charlie said.

Abby nodded and sat down. "So how are things with you and Johnny?"

Charlie smiled. "Things are going good and he's amazing."

Abby smiled. "That's good I'm happy for you two."

Charlie turned serious. "Why are you really here Abby?" "I've known you long enough to know when something is bothering you."

Abby sighed. "I had another dream."

"About them?" Charlie asked.

Abby nodded. "That's not all my mom visited me to warn me." "To warn all of us."

"About what?" Charlie asked.

"They're back Charlie." Abby said. "Avenged is back and they're coming for us."