‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 4

Charlies eyes widen. "Are you certain?"

Abby nodded. "Mom told me and showed me."

"What did you see?" She asked.

"I saw Michelle going into the morgue and ressauracting everyone." She said. "And they're most likely on their way here."

"Does Karen know?" Charlie asked.

"I didn't tell her I didn't want her to know or worry." Abby said.

"Well we have to tell her and the others when they get back." Charlie said.

Abby nodded and sniffled. "I'm scared Charlie."

Charlie got up and hugged her. "It's okay to be scared but they're not gonna get any of us." "We defeated them before and we're gonna defeat them again."

"Together." Abby said.

"Together." Charlie repeated closing her hand around her pendan that was glowing.

Abby did the same and they joined their hands together make their necklaces glow brighter.

After a while Johnny and Ashton returned.

"Hello chicks." Johnny said kissing Charlie.

"Hi babe." She said. "There's something you both need to know."

"What is it?" Ashton asked putting an arm around Abby.

Abby sighed. "Avenged is back."

Ashton and Johnnys faces paled. "Are you sure that they are?" Johnny asked.

Abby nodded. "My mom came to me in a dream and told and showed me."

"How did they get brought back?" Ashton asked.

"Michelle performed a Resurrection spell and brought them back." Abby said. "And they're most likely on their way."

"How can they find us?" Ashton asked. "They have no way of finding us."

"Actually they do." Charlie said. "There's a tracker spell that can be performed to find members of someone's bloodline."

Abby gasped. "Brody and Mina are Brians children."

Charlie nodded. "Therefore they're tracking us by tracking the kids."

"How can they do it?" Johnny asked.

"All they need is some of Brians blood and other ingredients then there's a chant." Charlie said.

"Fucking great." Ashton said.

"Is there anyway we can block them?" Johnny asked.

"We can try but now that they cast it they can still find us." Charlie said.

"So what do we do?" Ashton asked.

"We wait until Karen gets home tell her everything then perform the spell." Abby said.

"How were they Uncle Bob?" Karen asked as she picked up the twins.

"They were great except there was an incident." He said.

"What happened?" Karen asked.

"When I was walking by I swore I saw Minas doll floating above her." He said. "Then during lunch Brody growled at the missus."

"I'm so sorry about all of that Uncle Bob." She said.

"It's probably nothing." He said. "I'm old and probably seeing things."

"Yeah probably." She said. "Thanks for watching them again."

"No prob and bring them back anytime." He said hugging her.

"Will do." She said getting in the car and driving home.

"Mina did you make your doll float?" She asked.

"I didn't mean too it just happened." Mina said. "I'm sorry mommy."

"It's okay just try not to do it around your Uncle and Aunt." She said. "And Brody did you growl at your Uncle?"

"It just came out of nowhere." He said. "Uncle Bobby wanted some of my ravioli and I just growled." "I'm sorry mommy."

"Just try not to do it again." Karen said as she continued driving home.

"How much further?" Valary asked.

"A lot further." Michelle said.

"When we get there I'm gonna ring that midgets throat." Zacky said.

"I get first dibs." Jimmy said.

"We all will get a chance to torture them." Matt said. "But I get Abby first."

"What do you plan on doing to her?" Valary asked. "I can think of a thousand things I would like to do."

Matt smirked. "Turn her into the thing she hates the most."

"We can start the torturing sooner." Michelle said. "Look what I found out."

Matt looked over her shoulder and smiled. "That's perfect."

Karen arrived home to find everyone in the living room.

"Hello everyone." She said. "What are you all doing here?"

"It's urgent Karen." Abby said.

Karen eyes widen. "Babies y'all go play in your room."

The twins nodded and ran to their room closing the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting them.

"They're back Karen." Abby said. "Avenged is back and after us."

Karen gasped and her breath shuddered. "You're certain?"

She nodded. "Mom told me and showed me."

"That's what your nightmare was about." Karen said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to worry or scare you." Abby said. "I should've told you sooner."

"That doesn't matter anymore." She said. "What are we going to do?"

"We could just pack up and leave." Johnny said.

"Won't do any good." Charlie said. "With that tracker spell they'll just keep finding us."

"Tracker spell?" Karen asked.

"They've used Brians blood to find members of his bloodline." Abby said.

Karen gasped softly and looked at the twins door. "Brody and Mina."

Ashton nodded. "They're must likely on their way now."

"I can't believe this." Karen said. "We all thought were safe and everything was okay." "Now it's all coming back."

"We'll survive this and defeat them Karen." Abby said. "We did it before and we'll do it again."

"Since they're vengeance driven they'll be more dangerous than before." Karen said.

"Doesn't matter." Charlie said. "They may be vengeance driven but we'll be avenged driven."

"How ironic you say that." Johnny said with a chuckle.

"So what do we do?" Karen asked.

"There's a spell that'll block them to an extent but we all three of us need to do it." Charlie said grabbing the book from the table.

Karen got on her knees and took Abbys hand. "Let's do it."

After they were done performing the spell the others left for home.

"I can't believe they're back." Karen said. "He's back and he's after the kids."

"He's not gonna get them because we won't let him." Abby said.

"That's not all I'm worried bout." Karen said. "Brody is started to show signs of the wolf gene and Mina is showing signs of the witch gene."

"When did this happen?" Abby asked.

"Uncle Bob told me it happened today." She said. "Said Mina was floating her doll and Brody growled at him for trying to eat his food."

"He's starting to act like Brian." She said.

Karen nodded. "That's what I'm afraid of he'll become like Brian."

"He won't." Abby said. "I was thinking bout something."

"What?" Karen asked.

"Since your a witch and Mina's a witch that's means Brody is half...

Karen looked up and whispered...

"Warlock."