‹ Prequel: Cry Little Sister
Status: Active

Thou Shall Not Die

Chapter 6

"That means since the wolf side is more active the warlock side is becoming inactive." Charlie said. "If Brody doesn't try to either access his powers or fight the wolf side the warlock side will diminish completely."

"How can that be?" Abby asked. "He was born half warlock it's part of his DNA."

"That's true but at the same time those are two supernatural forces against each other." She said. "And the wolf side is winning."

"We have to get rid of it." Abby said.

"We can't Abby I've already tried." Charlie said. "Anymore it might kill him."

"We have too though." Abby said on the verge of tears. "If we don't he'll eventually turn and we won't be able to control him." "The only person who'll be able to help him is...

"Brian I know." Charlie said. "All we can do is hope he'll somehow activate his powers then we can go from there and train him."

"Okay." Abby said as Ashton walked in.

"Y'all have to see this." He said.

They followed him into the living room and stopped in their tracks.

The purple stone which had been on the table was floating in mid air slowly floating higher and it was glowing. Brody and Mina stood in a circle their hands joined together.

They watched as it glowed brighter. Abby gasped causing the twins to break their concentration.

"Auntie Abby and Auntie Charlie look at what we did." Mina said as they walked over.

"We saw." Abby said hugging them. "Y'all did it together."

"Why did y'all do it together?" Charlie asked.

"I thought since Brody couldn't do it by himself if I helped he would be able to do it." Mina said.

Abby looked at Charlie with the same thought. Spells are stronger if more than one witch or warlock performs them.

"Does this mean I'll be able to do it?" Brody asked.

"Yes but for right now you'll need your sisters help." Charlie said. "But if we keep practicing eventually you'll be able to do it on your own."

"Can we keep practicing now?" He asked.

Charlie laughed. "Sure."

That's how they spent the rest of the morning into the afternoon. Practicing spells and little things to build up the twins powers. By the end of the day Brody was able to lift the stone a few inches off the table. He still couldn't lift it higher without Minas help.

"Okay I think we've practiced enough for today." Charlie said closing the book.

"Aaw." The twins said in unison. "Can we please practice one more trick Auntie Charlie?" Brody asked. "Please?"

"Okay one more." She said standing up. "Alright both you and your sister stand up."

The twins stood together. "Okay we're gonna practice how to keep something from hitting you." She said. "It's called a shield."

"How do we do it Auntie?" Mina asked.

Charlie picked up a small ball. "First I'm gonna throw this at you, you have to picture a wall up to block it." "You ready?"

Mina nodded. Charlie softly threw the ball Mina held a hand up causing the ball to bouce away from her.

They all watched as the field went down. "I did it!" Mina said.

"Why did you raise your hand to to it?" Abby asked.

"The girls in that show Charmed do it so I did it." Mina said making everyone laugh.

"Can I try now?" Brody asked.

"Okay remember picture a shield up in front of you." Charlie said as she gently threw the ball.

Brody did what Mina did but the field never came up.

"I can't do it." He said sadly.

"Don't say that let's try okay." Charlie said. "This time Mina help your brother."

Mina nodded and took his hand. Charlie threw the ball again this time an entire field came up and surrounded the twins.

"They can create an entire field." Johnny whispered.

The twins looked happily at the field as it vanished they ran over to them.

"Did you see how big it was that time?" Mina asked running into Abbys arms.

"Yes I did and y'all did it together." She said hugging her.

"Auntie Charlie will I ever be able to do it in my own?" Brody asked.

"If we keep practicing you will right now you can do it with your sisters help." She said. "That's a start look at his big that field was y'all made."

"Does that mean we're stronger together?" Mina asked.

Charlie nodded. "It's strongest when more than one person does it."

"Can we learn some more tricks tomorrow?" Brody asked.

Charlie laughed. "Of course right now I think you're mom is home."

"Mommy!" The twins said running to the front door and opening it.

"She's here!" Brody yelled as they ran out the door together.

Everyone laughed at the twins excitement. "Charlie are you sure Brody will be able to defeat the wolf side?"

"If we keep this up and keep Brian away from him we will." She said.

"Hope is all we have." Abby said hugging her and the others before walking home.

"Mommy you should have been there." Mina said eating her Mac and cheese. "Me and Brody made things float and made a wall that blocks things."

"Y'all did all that?" Karen asked.

Mina nodded. "Brody needed help doing it I could do it by myself though."

Karen nodded and gave Abby a glance. "Kids me and Abby have to talk y'all do watch TV."

The nodded and ran into the living room.

"He couldn't do it alone that means...

"The wolf side is dominant over the warlock side." Abby finished. "I know Karen but with practice and since he can do it with Minas help there's hope."

"I'm still afraid he'll turn into him." Karen said.

"I know me too but all we can do is hope." She said.

"God is all New Orleans have is tramp blood?" Zacky asked dropping a body in disgust.

"When we get to Florida the girls will be pretty and healthy." Jimmy said disposing with a body.

"You still haven't said what you're going to do to her." Valary said tracing Matts nipple.

"I told you we're gonna change them back into the things they hate the most." He said.

"Why?" She asked. "They'll just be bigger pains in our asses."

"Yeah but we can still use them to our advantage." He said. "When we searched the mansion the pages for the ritual weren't all destroyed."

Valary looked up with a grin. "This is so sweet."

He chuckled kissing her as she got on top of him.

Abby sat at her computer waiting for another call. She had just finished a call with a recent divorcée. Then as if on que a call came. She pressed the button on her headset.

"Hello this is women's crisis hotline my name's Abby how may I help you?" She asked.

A woman sobbed hysterically on the other end. "God Abby this person killed my entire family and now I'm thinking about putting a bullet in my head."

"Okay ma'am how long ago was this?" She asked.

The sobbing stopped. "It was two years ago that you and your sister killed my sister and my family."

Abbys eyes widen and she gasped. "Michelle?"

She laughed. "I'm surprised you still know me seeing as y'all forgotten about me and didn't know that I knew witchcraft too."

"What do you want?" Abby asked.

"That's such a cliche question Abby." She said. "You should know what we want."

"Revenge is what we want." Michelle said. "And we'll be seeing y'all and the little ones real soon."

The line went dead as Abby sat there Michelle's words still echoing in her ears.