Time Stood Still

This Is The Night You'll Regret In The Morning.

Josh’s POV

“K-kiss me.” I whispered. His eyebrows pull together causing him to frown.
Oliver’s black eyes meet with mine, his eyes read a thousand words, but none what I was expecting him to say next.
“No.” Oliver says backing away from me; I was actually rather offended that he rejected me so quickly, I thought this was what he wanted?
“W-why not?”
“Because look what I keep doing to you every time I get close!” he snaps, stepping towards me and glaring at my lip.

I ran my fingers lightly over my bottom lip, I couldn’t help but feel annoyed at myself, I hate how my stupid human body makes him act like this, its like he’s literally scared to touch me.
“It’s just a swollen lip Oliver, it’s only normal to get abit carried away in the heat of the moment, no harm done.” I laughed off. I was hoping to lighten the mood, trying to make him see the funny side of it but that didn’t seem to work at all, if anything I think I made it worse.

“No Josh, it’s not only your lip, I’m responsible for everything else as well.” He says motioning at my arm, having the expression of guilt on his face.
“What?”
“It was me Josh. I did this to you.”
“N-no you didn’t… I did this to myself, I slipped and fell remember?” I say slightly feeling confused, did I miss something?
“Josh, I was watching you that whole night.”

Wait, what?
I feel my face drop as his words start to settle in. He watched me the whole night…? I should have known he was watching me, that’s all he’s ever seemed to do with me, is just watch me. I felt a little creeped out… I mean, I shouldn’t because he told me he’s watched me before, but I didn’t think he still did it. I bring my face up and meet my gaze with his, staring at him to explain himself. I wanted to know what he meant by how my injuries were all his fault.

“You were irresponsibly drunk, fooling around with Fuentes and when the mutt got up and left you, you lost your balance and fell. Luckily I was there to catch you before it turned ugly.” He admitted.
Finally it all seemed to make sense. The bruises on my arm… they’re from him.

“My…my arm. You were the one who caught me from falling to the ground?” I say, clutching my hand around my bad arm.
“As I caught you, you hit your face against the rocks. There was blood… a lot of blood and it took everything I had to control my thirst, but I didn’t realise how hard I had grasp of you but it was only because I was trying to control myself. When you passed out, I was finally able to place you down gently at the bottom of the rocks where I knew your friends would find you. I couldn’t stay, I had to leave before things got out of hand.”
He admitted it like he was ashamed of what he did. He stood there hanging his head in shame for saving my life. How could he not see if it wasn’t for him watching me I could have ended up a lot worse than a few cuts and bruises.
I frown and walk right up to him, placing both my hands on either side of his beautiful ice cold face and turn him so he was looking at me.

“Oliver you saved me from falling, you saved me from the really really bad concussion you said I could have suffered from or even worse.”
He shakes his head out of my hands and frowns.
“How can you be so forgiving about this? Josh, I hurt you, I could have seriously done some severe damage to you… I still can.”
I lent my arms on his chest and started drawing circles with my finger. I didn’t care if he could hurt me as bad as he says he can, I know he’s a lot stronger at controlling himself than he lets on. He’s been watching me more or less my whole life and he hasn’t hurt me…I guess I could trust him. I didn’t really want to go into all that right now, I just wanted to kiss him and I wasn’t going to stop until I did.

“You said before you won’t stop until I give into you…” I hinted, feeling my best kinky smile creep across my lips, seeing that I had caught his full attention. Those jet black eyes staring deeply back into mine.
“And I’m offering myself to you, so take me.”
“Don’t play games with me Josh.”
He was giving me a warning but me being my sassy self I didn’t want to take his warning seriously. I was actually getting rather impatient, and god help me if he doesn’t kiss me right now because things might get nasty if he don’t.
“Just shut up and kiss me.”

When I thought he was going to reject me a second time, he takes me by surprise and within seconds, I’ve been pushed back onto my bed with Oliver straddling my waist with his cold marble lips crushed down harshly onto mine.

It took me about a minute to take in what was happening but when I finally snapped out of my daze, I give into my body’s wants and begin to kiss him back. Out of instinct, I slide my fingers into his hair and pull his face closer to mine to deepen the kiss even more. In response, Oliver growls against my lips grabbing hold of my wrists and pulling them out of his silky black hair and pinning them above my head.

I let out a little whimper at the throbbing pain which shoots through my heavily bruised arm and look up at him with big innocent doe eyes as he stares down back into mine with strong lustful black ones.

“For this to work, I’m going to have to be in control at all times, understand?” he says sternly.
I swallow hard and nod, unable to speak as I continue to stare up at the beautiful creature above me.
He dashes over to the other side of my room before dashing back over to me, I blink several times at his abnormally fast movements, if he wasn’t holding my belt in his hands right now I wouldn’t have even notice he even left my waist.
I flinch when he pulls tightly on my belt in front of my face, making a loud slapping sound with it which fills my soundless room. He smirks when he sees my reaction, probably finding it rather hilarious being able to hear my embarrassing heart wanting to jump out of my chest. What is he planning?

“Do you trust me?”
“Y-yes.” I stutter, probably sounding pathetic.
“Lift your hands above your head for me.” he says.
I do as he says without questioning and within seconds, he has me tied to my head board with my belt.
“That should keep you in place.”
I look up at my hands, pulling lightly at my restraints and I can already feel how incredibly tight the belt is around my wrists, maybe too tight but I don’t say anything. I didn’t want Oliver to think I was too human and fragile to handle this.

He drags a finger down my chest, all the way down to the bottom of my t-shirt and leaves his finger resting on the top of the waist band of my sweatpants; I shiver from the feeling of his cold touch which literally made my toes curl.

“This is a very big mistake I hope you know. But your all mine now and you have no escape.”

I feel a gasp of air catch in my throat at his words; he didn’t bother giving me time to response before my head is sunken deep into my pillow as he starts kissing me with so much force and passion. I didn’t care, I kissed him back with just as much force as I possibly could as well, this is exactly what I’ve been waiting for. My whole body was tingling from head to toe, I could feel my lungs burning, I was desperate for air but just like last time, there was no way in hell I was stopping to breathe. Oliver must have sense I needed to breathe though because he left my lips and trailed my jaw line with his lips, slowly making their way down to my neck where he began kissing and sucking harshly and I knew tomorrow I would be covered in hickeys but I couldn’t give a fuck right now. I feel him graze his sharp teeth along my pulse line and I knew he was in his vampire form now and my heart beat got slightly out of control, I was scared what would happen if he bit me… No, Oliver said he’s not your stereotypical vampire I believe he is and besides, he’s bitten me before and nothing happened to me… so it will be fine right? Well there wasn’t a lot I could do anyway because I was tied up tight with no chance in hell of escaping.

He was tracing his teeth all over my neck and kissing every spot he thought was necessary and when he found the right spot, he lingered for a few seconds before sinking his teeth deep into my flesh and that’s when I couldn’t control the outrageously loud scream which left my lips with pleasure mixed with pain.

No words could ever describe what it feels to have a vampire sink their teeth into you. But the feeling was no other I had ever felt before, it was mind blowing. My body screamed pain, but my mind was screaming for him to do it again, it was bizarre.
He continued to tease me, moving down to my collar bone leaving just as many dark hickeys in his tracts, my panting had become ridiculous and I was wishing desperately for him to bite me again, I needed to feel that un describable pleasure again.

He’s currently sucking on the skin just below my collar bone and he seemed to have got a little frustrated with my t-shirt blocking him to continue his journey down my body, so he tore it open all the way, exposing my embarrassing human chest.

I watched as he sat up and graze his eyes all over my body, I felt rather insecure about it and wanted him to stop looking because I knew he probably been turn off by it. He was a fucking God whose body must have been carved by angels or something, but mine, well. Mine was just your average chubby pale white boys body with nothing to be proud of. But he didn’t seem to care that much because he was right back where he left off, continuing his dark purple bruised trail down my body.

I pulled against my belt getting frustrated that I couldn’t touch him. I wanted to touch him. I needed to touch him. I just really wanted to bury my fingers into his hair, claw my fingernails down his back, hold his stone cold body against mine as close as I possibly could, I just needed to have him closer to me in anyway I could. But it was impossible. Everything time I pulled on the belt it only tighten more, all the fussing was causing my arm a lot of pain too, but this endless torture was getting way too much for me, I had to touch him, so I began to beg.

“P-please untie me.” I moaned, but he ignored me. I begged again, but I still didn’t get a response. He was doing it on purpose and I wasn’t quite sure how much more I could take of this, before I started to really beg.

I feel him trace the end of his tongue around my left nipple, allowing goose bumps to rise on my entire body as I gasp at the feeling. Then suddenly he clasps his lips down onto my nipple and begins sucking rather harsh and fuck, it felt fucking amazing. It turned me on so much; I was back pulling on my belt again, whining like a horny little bitch whenever I stopped biting down on my bottom lip. Fuck I just wanted to touch him just as much as he was touch me. Oliver bit down ruthlessly on my nipple making me scream louder than I did before, but this time it was all pain. I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes, pathetic whimpers leaving my mouth as the pain continued. I glance down through watery vision, seeing his teeth stuck deep into my skin. I was trying to wriggle out of his hold because I couldn’t bare the pain anymore but he held me down hard, his fingers alone will have me heavily bruised all over let alone his mouth as well.

I feel him finally pull his teeth slowly out of my skin, tears falling from the corners of my eyes as he did so, the pain is unreal but yet I was panting in anticipation. This was far from what I had in mind to happen tonight, but I only had myself to blame for this one, but I wasn’t complaining... well I kinda was in a way. A line of warm blood escaped down my rib cage, Oliver didn’t wait a second longer for it to trail any further, instead he licked up the blood with his tongue, leading all the way back to my nipple and sucking once again drinking the blood which leaked from there. He pulled away, revealing his white glow eclipse eyes which surrounded his black orbs, he parted his lips as he swallows my blood, presenting the blood remaining on his lips and sharp teeth.

I feel my heart skip a beat, I was so overwhelm by all the rush flowing through my veins at all the mixed feelings but also at the same time, I was absolutely terrified. But I knew Oliver wouldn’t hurt me, not intentionally anyway…

Instead of freaking out with fear at the picture in front of me, which is basically a vampire straddling me, drinking blood from my body, and yet I have never been so turned on before in my life.
Out of instincts and not even realising what I was doing, I buck my hips up feeling the friction between both our clothed bulges rub together and moaning fairly loud at the amazing sensation of the both of us touching. As soon as I did it I knew it was a mistake, Oliver growled and pushed down hard against my lower body, I winced at the pain allowing another set of tears escape my eyes and I knew for definite I would have sore bruises tomorrow.

Before I could even recover from the sudden shock of pain running over my hips, Oliver had disappeared from above me. I look up at my hands and see I’ve been untied from the head board, so I sit up slowly hissing as I unwrap the belt from my wrists to see they were red raw from the constant rubbing of the leather material against my skin.

“Oliver?” I called, my breathing gradually decreasing.
I sit up on my bed, gently rubbing my wrist searching the room for Oliver but then of course I realised I was left bleeding and alone once again.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I suck and im really sorry this took me like over a month to update this. I've been on holiday and been busy with work etc. This was actually a super long long chapter but i've decided to half it and hopefully update the next half this week to make up for the wait! (tried to write smut or vampire make out scene and im sorry if its awful xD but hey I tried)
anyway, I would like to say thankyou to everyone who recommended/commented/subscribed this fic since the last chapter, it means alot cos I thought readers were losing interest so thankyou so much, love you all!! xxxxx