Time Stood Still

I’m Tired Begging For the Things That I Want.

Chapter 15: I’m Tired Begging for the Things That I Want.

Josh’s P.O.V

Vic didn’t turn up for college. He didn’t the day after or the day after that either. And slowly one by one, the others soon followed as well. Mike, Jaime, Tony, they all seemed to disappear…which I thought was a little weird.
Except for the group’s divas, Kellin and Kate who I was now stuck hanging out with because there was literally no one else. And lets face it, being the third wheel with these two was awkward as fuck without even mentioning that me and Kellin still don’t exactly see eye to eye.

It was a horribly grey rainy day and we were currently in the lunch hall whilst I sat opposites the two annoying love birds, witnessing the two say ‘I love yous’ and kisses and other disgusting amount of soppy stuff which makes you want to vomit in your own mouth.

I found myself picking at the label wrapped around my coke bottle trying to distract myself to have to pay any attention to them. My thoughts soon lead to Vic and I couldn’t understand why he hasn’t contacted me the last few days. Kellin said he was ill but that still doesn’t explain him not being able to send a text, just one, that’ all I was asking for. We haven’t spoken since we kissed behind the bike sheds a few days ago… maybe that was the real reason he was avoiding me. Maybe he felt uncomfortable with the whole situation between us now and he was simply using being “ill” as a lame excuse not to face me? No, that still doesn’t explain why the others haven’t turned up for college either… I guess Vic really has become ill and managed to pass it on to the others, that sounds more reasonable. And besides, he seemed to be pretty into that kiss… he had me pinned up against the wall for crying out loud and he seemed really annoyed when I stopped the kiss too, so I doubt he was regretting it like I first thought.

Smiling stupidly at the memory, I pull out my phone from my pocket and saw that I still had no texts from anyone. There was once a time my inbox was full of unread text messages, and now I hardly receive even one. I go ahead and send Vic another text, knowing full well he probably wouldn’t text back, but I could hope.

“How could you leave me alone with the two divas, you owe me!”

I hit the send button and sit and wait for a couple of minutes hoping he would find my text and suffering amusing and text back. But of course, he didn’t.
Why wasn’t he texting me back? I was never usually the kind of guy who would constantly mope over someone or pester someone with text messages, if the person didn’t want to know then I wouldn’t even bother. But this time was different, this time was Vic and things didn’t make sense to me.

“Have you heard anything from Vic?” I ask looking up from my phone and at Kellin.
“I told you he has the flu.” Kellin scowls annoyed that I interrupted him and Kate’s conversation.
“Did he actually tell you that?”
“Yes I’m his best friend, he tells me everything.” He says sticking the or in as always. Kellin loved using “the best friend” card on me. He always said it to wine me up because he thought by mentioning it to me meant that he was that much closer to Vic than I was. But honestly I believed he knew just as much as I did, he was only saying that Vic told him he was ill to make him look like he knew what was really wrong with his “best friend" but really he had no clue. Ugh, he’s such an asshole.

I turn around to see if the other two was seated in their usual spot in the lunch hall but they wasn’t. The same as Vic, Oliver and Hannah haven’t been in college the last few days either which I thought was abit strange… something definitely must be going on, it can’t be a coincidence.

“You’re little Sykes friend isn’t here either Josh.” Kellin comments when he sees me looking in the direction where they usually sat.
“Whatever Kellin.” I say grabbing my bag and my bottle of coke before getting up from my seat and leaving the table. I literally couldn’t put up with his shit anymore or it would only be a matter of time before I punched him the face.

I started skipping classes and then eventually I stopped going to college all together.
Vic and the others and Oliver and Hannah weren’t around, practically leaving me alone and I couldn’t bare being on my own with the other two anymore, so I didn’t see the point attending college. Why would I go when I had no one to socialize with? I hated my classes and I hated the area, so in my opinion, why should I bother? I had better things to do anyway.

Something must have happened. I had a horrible feeling in my gut from the others disappearing and all I could seem to think of is the worse. I mean, I have no doubt that Oliver read Vic’s thoughts and Hannah’s vision about the kiss behind the bike sheds and I’m pretty damn sure that explains the absence of both of them… I can’t see any other explanation for this… I just really hope Oliver hasn’t done anything stupid.

~~~

I found myself wondering around for hour’s everyday, I would just keep walking and walking and I really fucking hate walking but I kept on walking until I found a new place to explore. Just something to help the hours pass by faster, anything so I could go home without my mum getting suspicious and ask why I was home early all the time.

Oliver must be really angry at me to keep his distance from me for this long. I hated it; I bet this was some form of punishment, getting back at me for that kiss with Vic. I needed to see him and apologies, I was upset and I only kissed Vic to get back at Oliver for not telling me about what really happened on Halloween. I know that it was really childish of me to do what I did but I hope Oliver knows that I didn’t mean it… I would never forgive myself if something has happened because I chose to be a stupid twat.

I had no idea where to even start looking for Oliver but I knew whenever I was in somewhat in a little danger, such as walking into deep scary unknown caves or standing on the edge of cliffs he would come running, scolding me for being reckless. But I’ve done this endlessly for days now and he hasn’t showed, I’m beginning to think maybe he doesn’t care about me anymore… and this whole “me belonging to him forever" thing is just a bunch of nonsense.

No one seemed to care about me… was I really that bad? I mean, I know I’m kinda useless sometimes, and I know I can be a cocky shit at the best of times but has that really left me with no friends? No one who cares? Not a single person? I frown at the thought but then a warm friendly face enters my mind and I knew it wasn’t true.

Vic cares. I know he does, he’s always cared, even before I moved here he cared. Like the time he built me a surf board as a welcome present when I hardly knew him, and when he was really offended when he found out my mother hit me or when he skipped class with me and made me a massive feast to cheer me up or the look of worry on his face when he saw me in hospital after Halloween. There’s never been a time where Vic hasn’t cared, he’s always gone out of his way to make sure I’m okay; this isn’t like him to shut me out like this. It didn’t make sense.

I just need to see him. I don’t care what Kellin said about him being ill, I need to know that everything’s okay between us. But most of all I need to see his face, that warm welcoming smile, the cute way his nose scrunches up when he laughs and I had the sudden urge to feel those big bear arms around me when he pulls me into a hug. I couldn’t take it anymore I had to see him. And that’s when I decided to go to him.

~~

I started walking down from the cliff I was currently standing on, my hands buried deep in my pockets as I huddle myself together trying to stay as warm as I possibly could. The wind was pretty lethal up here and it got worse walking through the long grass covered steps which soon lead to a path which I found walking up here, I assume it will lead me to a bus stop or the village eventually. If Vic was going to remain ignoring me then I would make my way to see him, what’s the worse that could happen? I can’t imagine him slamming the door in my face when I turn up at his house. And if he does, I’d be adamant for him to see me first, I didn’t care if I’d caught a cold from him, at least my mind would be at ease after I’ve seen him.

I soon find the path and I begin to pick up my speed hoping to find a bus stop near by so I could take shelter from the unbearable cold wind. The sky had turned a dark grey and it was only a matter of time it would probably start raining, just my luck when I’m in search of a bus stop. Gosh I hate this place, everything is so far away and the weather down here is ridiculously cold, I bet by the time I get to Vic’s I’d be a human ice cube. He better appreciate what I’m putting myself through for him.

Out of nowhere, I’m suddenly knocked over by such force of the harsh wind that my body crushes into the wooden fence along side the path. I gasped out loud as I feel a horrid shooting pain coming from my ribs, causing my hands to automatically reach down to where the throbbing pain was coming from. But instead of feeling the fabric of my coat, my hands were met with stone cold fingers which held me tightly in place.

“What did I tell you about playing games?!” A harsh growl rang in my ear. I recognised the voice straight away and my eyes fling open to see standing right beside me, was a very angry vampire.
“O-Oliver.” I stutter in shock.
He glared at me with such anger in those black eyes, as he continued to hold me in his firm grip against the fence. I whimpered a little at the pain and tried to search his eyes for answers but he gave nothing away.
I don’t understand what’s going on, I haven’t seen him in days so I don’t know why he’s acting like this for. Why was he holding me like this, didn’t he realising he was hurting me? What have I done to make him so angry- Oh.
And that’s when I knew what he meant about me playing games; he was referring to the kiss between Vic and me.

“Remember who you belong to Josh.” He hisses, tightening his grip even more around my waist.
“I don’t belong to anyone!” I yell, fighting to get out of his grip but failing.
“You belong to me!”
“No I don’t!”
“Yes you do.”
“Oh fuck you Oliver. I don’t care if I have the same mark as you, that doesn’t mean anything to me!” I yell, shoving at his chest. I’ve had enough of him claiming that I’m his because of some mark on my body. Where has he been for the last ten days? If I was really his, he wouldn’t have left me alone to believe no one cared about me.

I could feel myself getting emotional, I felt so frustrated and annoyed. I’ve missed Oliver alot more than I thought and I really wanted to see him but now he’s ruined everything. He’s an ignorant bastard who thought by man handling me I would fall at his feet after he left me because I’m simply “his”. Well he’s got another thing coming, he can absolute do one.

“Let go of me!” I yell again, feeling the tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I couldn’t take the tight clutch he had around me nor being this close to him while he was acting like this.
He finally lets me go, making me stumble back as I fall from his grip.

“I have every right to rip Fuentes head off for putting his hands of what’s mine.” He says, still holding that nasty glare in his eyes.
My head shoots up at him, my eyes holding nothing but fear in them as I frantically try to search his.
“Y-you wouldn’t.”
“What makes you think I haven’t already?”
My hand flings to my mouth as I gasp in shock.
A hundred things were running through my mind at that moment, every worse possible fear I could think of. All I could think about is Vic being absence for days without contacting me and I knew Oliver had a temper and I knew they both didn’t get along… and after my little stunt last week with Vic, who knows what Oliver was capable of.

“Is he who you want?” he growls after seeing my panicked reaction.
“N-no.” I say, pulling my shaky hand away from my mouth so I could talk. I had feelings for Vic but my feelings for Oliver were stronger, despite how annoyed I was at him right now.
“Well you have a funny way of showing it.”

It started to rain, light droplets of rain landing on my cold exposed face. I felt physically sick, every part of my body felt numb and I couldn’t stop the agonizing thoughts running through my mind of Oliver hurting Vic. Vic just had to be okay, he was the only real friend I had.

“P-please tell me you haven’t hurt him.” I say, looking up at Oliver again who simply smirks and I can’t help but fear the worse.
“You really believe I’m a monster don’t you.”
“I just need to know that he’s okay.” I beg, and I see him frown.
“No Josh, I haven’t touched him.”

I sigh heavily in relief, thank fuck he’s alright. I guess Vic really is ill or he’s just avoiding me for some unknown reason but I’ll figure out why later. I look back at Oliver and notice the pained expression on his beautiful marble face. Fuck, I feel terrible. I should have known Oliver wouldn’t have hurt him, I know he’s not a monster who he believes he is.

“I’m… I’m sorry Oliver it’s just, you both disappeared and I-“
“And you thought me being a ruthless monster that I would be capable of ending somebody’s life so easily.” He cuts me off, finishing the sentence for me.

For a split second I believed he had hurt Vic, but it was only for a second! I know Oliver isn’t a monster, I just panicked and my mind jumped to conclusions before thinking them through properly. I know that Oliver wouldn’t do such a thing; I should know he wouldn’t hurt me like that, I just didn’t think and now I’ve hurt Oliver’s feelings and I really didn’t mean to.

“I’m sorry.” I sob, feeling all my emotions pile on top of me, threatening to make me fall apart.
“I may not be human Josh but that hurt knowing you believed that.”

I felt so horrible now, I haven’t seen Oliver in days and I’ve missed him like crazy and for him to lash out on me like this and treat me like I’m nothing is really upsetting. It wasn’t suppose to be like this.

My eyes fell to the ground as I bit my bottom lip. I felt so guilty, I hated myself knowing I’ve hurt him. I know he’s not a monster, I know he’s nothing like that…and now he most probably hates me because I thought badly of him and I just had a horrible feeling that I was going to be left on my own again. I don’t blame him if he wants to leave, I mean I deserve it to be honest.
I sob quietly to myself, refusing to take me eyes off the ground as I stood awkwardly beside the fence. The rain started to fall harder and the coldness of the wind became even colder causing my teeth to shatter and my body to shiver in my wet clothing.
“Let’s get you home before you catch a cold.” Oliver says in a soft voice as he cups my cheek with his hand causing me to look at him.
He seemed a lot calmer now and I guess he felt sorry for my poor human body standing out in the rain. I nod my head once at him, grateful for the fact he’ll be able to get me home within seconds.

~~~

I hung my wet jumper and beanie on the radiator in the living room for them to dry, leaving me in a damp t-shirt because I was too lazy to go upstairs to change. I slump down onto the sofa and run my fingers through my wet hair as I wait for Oliver to reappear back in the room.

“Hot chocolate?” I ask pulling my fingers out of my hair, when Oliver enters the room and hands me a hot steaming mug.
“I know it’s your favourite.” He smiles at me before taking a seat on the far end of the sofa leaving some distant between us. I didn’t like how he sat away from me but I brought my knees up to my chest as I wrapped both hands around my mug of hot chocolate. I have no idea how he found out it was my favourite but the fact of him knowing and making if for me, left a smile on my face and the butterflies in my stomach to flutter. Wow, who would think Oliver could be such a sweetheart?

We sit in silence for a couple of minutes, the only sound being heard is me blowing on my hot chocolate to cool it down before I take a little sip. This was weird, I didn’t like how we’ve become suddenly awkward, I thought we were past that? These last ten days have put a strain on our relationship and I hated it. I hated that he kept himself from me and leaving me without an explanation… and it looks like he isn’t going to give me one either unless I ask for one. I sigh, resting the mug on my knees and turning to face him.

“Why did you keep yourself from me for so long?” I whisper, getting straight to the point. He doesn’t say anything right away, but I notice his jaw was clenched and his fists were in balls. Maybe I hit a nerve with that question but I still wanted to know why. I see him slowly relax and he leans forwards resting his fore arms on top of his knees as he frowns staring down at the floor.
“I had to. Reading Fuentes thoughts and Hannah’s vision that day, I had to disappear before I did something I’d deeply regret.”
So it was my fault after all. I pushed him away because of what I did with Vic… all this time I thought it was because he didn’t want me anymore but he only stayed away to protect me from his temper and I guess as punishment as well… I can’t really blame him for that, I’d deserved it.
Shit, I’ve really messed things up between us; I doubt he even wants me anymore. I don’t even know what happens in the vampire world when a mate “cheats” on a vampire. Well, I didn’t exactly cheat on Oliver because we’re not officially together yet but I bet I was yet to be punished for what I have done and that made me nervous.

I was so caught up in my thoughts, frowning down into my hot chocolate I didn’t even realise Oliver was now sitting next to me. Leaning forward ever so slightly, as he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear making my whole body shiver at the little contact.

“Its so frustrating not being able to read your mind. Tell me what’s going on inside that head of yours?” he says, making my eyes shift to his eyes and quickly back down to my drink again. I felt my heart beat pick up a little knowing that he wanted to know what I was thinking so desperately.

“I didn’t mean it.” I say shaking my head because I didn’t. I only kissed Vic to get back at Oliver, I didn’t mean for all this to happen. If I’d known before hand that both of them would disappear for days, I would never have done it. I was just so angry.

“I was so mad at you for not telling me the truth about Halloween,” I started but Oliver soon jumps into finish my sentence for me.
“So you thought tangling tongues with Fuentes would be the best revenge to get back at me?” he says harshly, causing my eyes to widen at his bold statement and I can’t help but look incredibly guilty.

“I guess.” I shrug, not knowing what else to say.
“You’re unbelievable!”
He pushes away from me and I flinch, scared of what he might do to me. I slowly shuffle away from him so my back was pushed up against the arm of the sofa, I didn’t really know what to expect from him, but I knew I was going to be punished in someway… I made him hate me and I don’t blame him.
I glance up at him with big doe like eyes which held so much fear, hoping he wouldn’t lash out and hurt me. He was so calm a moment ago… he’s so quick to change his mood I can barely keep up with him and I know that’s going to be my biggest downfall.

He stares down at me and I see his expression soften when he sees the fear on my face. He then leans towards me reaching a hand out to stroke my cheek but I move away from him, still nervous about his unpredictable mood.

“Don’t fear me, dear.” He murmurs, and I see the innocence in his eyes and I instantly relax allowing him to touch my face, knowing he wouldn’t hurt me.
“You’re impossible for me to stay away from. I need you Josh, since we’ve bonded its almost impracticable for me to stay away from you.”
He runs a finger along my cheek as comfort but I can’t help but smirk at his words. I notice him pull a face and he looks at me with a look which basically says “what's so funny?” why I find his words humours.

“Ten days is pretty torturous.” I mumble quietly staring down into my mug of hot chocolate. Honestly these last ten days without him have been horrible. Yeah I was mad at him at first but I soon calmed down and I wanted to explain things to him but he avoided me. I’ve been going out of my mind without him here, I’ve really missed him… way more than I thought I would.
He takes the hot chocolate out of my hands, placing the mug on the coffee table besides the sofa and lightly grabs my chin and pulls my face up so I was looking directly at him.

“Do you blame me?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.
I shake my head no, biting my lip as I look away from him.
“I’ve missed you."
“Stop fucking with my mind Josh.” He scowls, and I’m thrown back. I’m not fucking with his mind… I mean, I was at first for revenge but I’m not now. I really have missed him, he needs to believe me.
“It’s the truth, I swear.” I say, defending myself.

He ran his fingers gently through my hair making me relax into his touch but all before he grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head back. My neck was now fully exposed to him to whom he wasted no time on placing his ice cold lips to my bare throat, leaving small light kisses along my skin. I instantly feel my heart beat race and I swallow hard in anticipation as I feel his lips leading all the way up to behind my ear where he leaves a velvet whisper.

“You’re mine. Do you understand me?” he demands.
His cold breath tingled against my skin behind my ear, and I pant pathetically at the sound of him. It’s shameful how much power he has over me already, just by a whisper he had me wanting more. He pulls harder at my hair when I don’t answer him making me whimper.
“Answer me Josh.”
“Y-yes I understand.” I whimper, finally giving into him. He was who I wanted. I see that now and I needed to stop fighting him and let him in.
“I’m all yours.” I say.
“Yes you are. And don’t you ever forget that.”

And without another moment to lose, his lips press down onto my neck again, where he began to kiss and suck and basically tease the fuck out of me as much as he possibly could.
Out of instinct, my hands go to wrap around him but he grabs hold of my wrists and pin them above my head on the arm of the sofa, making me whine in protest.

“You know the rules.” He reminds me, causing me to whine again and wriggle helplessly under him. I hate these fucking rules of not being able to touch him when we made out, I so desperately wanted to run my hands all over his beautiful stone body. He silences another whine from me by crashing his lips down on to mine and runs his tongue across my bottom lip and me being an eager little slut, I open my mouth willingly for his tongue to enter.

We were heavily making out on the sofa for God knows how long, I wasn’t exactly counting… but fuck, he was so worth the fucking wait. These horrible ten days without any contact from him was all making up for his absence now, he had me whining, panting, cursing and bucking my hips as he continued to tease me endlessly. He kissed, tugged, sucked and licked my neck from top to bottom no doubt leaving new fresh love bites over the faded ones. Occasionally he’d be nice and come back up to my lips so I could have my only way with him, but even that didn’t last long as he would pull away and continue the torture to my neck.

We’ve been making out for all this time and not once has he bit me yet. This was so unlike him, he always had his teeth sunken into me whenever he had the chance but now… now was my punishment. He knew that I wanted it; he knew I was craving it, begging him with my whines letting him know full well I needed to feel the pleasure of his fangs sink into my flesh and drink me. Now I fully understand by what he meant by how we’ve both bonded. It’s my blood. We’ve bonded over my blood, he craves for the taste and I crave for the bite. And I would literally do anything right now to have him bite me.

“I’ve never wanted a humans blood so much before in my life.” He says against my skin before pulling away so I could see his face as he straddles my waist. His black eyes were filled with nothing but lust and hunger, the yellow glow surrounding his black pupils indicating that he was in his vampire form.
“B-bite me.” I beg. I couldn’t take it any longer I needed him to bite me.
“Please.” I beg again when he doesn’t response, probably sounding really pathetic but I didn’t care I wanted this more than anything. I watch as he stares hungrily down at me, one hand still tightly wrapped around both my writs and the other on my hip.
“Oliver please.” I whine, getting impatient with him.
He growls and flashes me his fangs before he leans back down to my neck and grazes his lethal sharp teeth along my abused skin causing me to choke on a whine. Fuck.
“You ready baby?” he whispers, once he found a satisfying place on my neck for him to sink his teeth into. I was dying from the anticipation and I take a deep breath and bite down hard on my bottom lip as I close my eyes shut as I wait for the bite.

But it never happened.
Within seconds Oliver had let go of my wrists and was sitting on the far end of the sofa again and before I could even think let alone protest, I’m met with an familiar voice which sends me into full blown panic.
“Joshua?” my mum calls throughout the house and I feel my eyes widen in horror.

I scramble to sit up on the sofa, grabbing a cushion and placing it in between my legs to hide the embarrassing hard erection I had going on. I tried to fix up my hair quickly and my hand flings to my neck as I lean my elbow against the arm of the sofa in order to try and hide any evidence of the multi coloured bruises which layed on my neck and of course to hide the fact that I’ve been making out with Oliver.

“Joshua?” my mum calls again, walking into the living room and stopping when she sees us both sitting on the sofa.
“M-mum? What are you doing home?” I stutter. I was panting still from Oliver, she’s going to assume something for sure.
“I could say the same to you. I got a phone call from your college saying you haven’t attended for the last eight days, you want to explain why that is Joshua?”

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! I couldn’t think of any excuse to back myself up right now, I’m basically still catching my breath back! My face must be all flustered and red, I had a pillow between my legs to hide my still throbbing erection which wouldn’t go away! My neck no doubt is covered in a bunch of hickeys and I had very hungry vampire sitting on the end of sofa… I could not deal with this right now, she couldn’t have picked a more awkward time.
As I struggled to find the words to explain to my mother, Oliver surprises me and speaks up.

“I’m afraid that’s partly my fault. We’re paired together for a project in English and I’ve been out of town the last week with the coursework and information which Josh needed. Josh must have felt unprepared and embarrassed to ask for the work so I guess he decided to skip classes instead.” Oliver says. Standing in front of my mum, his eyes back to their normal jet black colour which told me he was back in his human form and had control of the situation. I couldn’t say the same for me though, I was still struggling to catch my breath and calm my little friend down but I watched as my mother eyes Oliver up and down wondering who he is.

“Well, next time you decide to up leave town I expect you not to leave my son without the work he needs. The last thing he needs is to fail that class again.” She pouts unimpressed.
“Mum.” I moan. Wanting her to stop the lecture because she really had no idea who she was talking to.
“I didn’t catch your name young man.” She demands.
“Oliver Sykes.”
“The doctor’s son?” she sounded a little surprised when she found out his name and I could help but watch intently more of her reaction towards him.
“Yes.” He confirms.
“Of course you are you look exactly like your father.”
I see my mothers eyes widen and wonder as I see how mesmerised she’s become just by looking at him. The same way she looked at Hannah when she first met her too, they both seem to have this affect on people…
Oliver doesn’t say anything, just politely smiles and nods.

“You have nothing to worry about, I’ll have Josh back on track in his classes in no time. We were actually discussing coursework before you walked in.” he says, clearly reading something which crossed my mothers mind and Oliver chose to put her mind at rest by answering it coincidently.

“Right well, I’ll leave you both to it but no funny business, I want you both studying.” She says, pointing her finger at Oliver before shifting her eyes to both of us which we both simply smiled and nod and she simply walked out of the living room.
I had the biggest smirk on my face “No funny business” she says, oh mother if only you knew half the funny business me and this perfect creature were getting up to, I’m sure she would drop dead in an instant.

I relax instantly as soon as my mother walks out of the room, covering my face with my hands and groaning. Fuck that was so embarrassing and awkward, talk about take her time while I sit here and suffer!
I pull my hands away from my face and gaze up at Oliver who was still standing in the middle of the room, the smirk still visible on his perfect lips from my mothers comment.

He reaches his hand out to me and I smile and take it before he gently pulls me up from the sofa. I lightly lean against his chest and shyly look up to meet his eyes, and already he was staring down into mine.
“Let’s go upstairs to your room and “Study” shall we?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet another very late update and im so sorry guys! But I think this story is going to have slow updates from now on, as We’re Young And In Love is my main priority and my life is kinda super busy atm! But heres a new chapter wooo! Would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone who commented on my authors note, it means so much that so many of you are still into this story and care and want me to continue with this story :) and I will just very slowly…

I saw bring me the horizon 2/3 weeks ago at their last sempiternal show and omg guys it was amazing! Best show ever! Oli started crying during hospital of souls and I kinda got a little emotional… :’) hes so inspiring and im so proud of how far he has come! Love him <3 thanks again my lovelies, hope you all have a lovely Christmas and enjoy yourselves :D xxxxx p.s leave me comments please xx
(any mistakes I’ll fix up another time, but right now its Christmas eve and I need a drink! ;P)