Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Family and Friends

*Alex's POV*

Laying in my bed stark naked with my fingers entwined with Jack's I smiled, this was definitely a good way of getting over Vic. Looking up at Jack I went to kiss him, softly, but mid-kiss my phone began buzzing. angrily I picked it up. "What?" I growled, not even bothering to check who it was. "Alex, I need you to come to mine right away, it's important." Alethea pleaded down the phone, I rolled my eyes, my sisters relied on my way too often. "I'm on my way." I responded before ending the call. "What why do you have to go?" Jack said pouting at me, he was so damn cute. "My sister has something important to tell me.." I grumbled, not looking forward to the idea of leaving Jack. "What? your sister? you don't have any siblings do you? what?!" Jack exclaimed confused. "Shit" I thought, I hadn't told him that Jenna and Alethea were my sisters. "Er yeah Jack, I do, um Jenna and Taylor's dad had an affair with my mum and I was the result." I said cutting the story short. "So where is your dad then?" Jack replied, still confused. "He left us all when he found out my mum was pregnant with me, I think he lives in Michigan now." I said nervously handing him the only photo I had of my Father. "Huh your dad looks like someone I know." Jack murmured, "who?" I replied. He turned looking at me "my brother, Kellin."

*Kellin's POV*

Still shaking after finding out that I not only had twin sisters, but that the person I hated, Alex, was my brother, I began slowly sobbing into my hands, I didn't want any off this, I had gone so long without someone there for me apart from Jack. I almost felt like running out the Mcdougalls front and never returning. Jenna had already arrived home and been informed of our discovery, she had remained speechless, then there was a loud knock at the front door. We all looked over, uncertain.

"Guys what's up? what's up?..." Alex asked coming through the front door before stopping in his tracks, "what is he doing here?" he hissed. Obviously referring to me.

--

After Alethea explained the situation to Alex and him attempting to punch me. Twice. We had all finally calmed down, "I still don't like you even if you are my brother." Alex growled at me. "Likewise" I responded. We talked the whole afternoon, mainly them asking me questions about my...our..father as they had never had the 'pleasure' of being in my company. I told them how lucky they were to have never met him. How when my mother died I had suffered five years before going into care. They all looked at me sympathetically, even Alex. He almost looked guilty. I smiled back nervously. Although I hated his guts, it did feel sort of nice to have biological siblings. "Jack" I said to myself, they all stared at me confused, "How do I explain this to Jack?" I asked anxiously, it wasn't going to be easy, what was I supposed to say "Oh it turns out your new lover is my brother, my real brother." No, I didn't think so.

*The next day Kellin's POV*

After going with Alex last night to explain the recent discoveries to Jack, things had been tense between me and Jack. He smiled and said he was "happy for me" at first, but I could see the sadness in his eyes, he didn't want to loose me, just as much as I didn't want to loose him.

Going into his room I saw him lying on his bed, staring at his ceiling, I lay next to him before whispering " Jack, you're more of a sibling then they could ever be, I'll never leave you I promise." He smiled at me, genuinely smiled " I know" he whispered back before dragging me up and out of the room towards his car.
"Where are we going Jack?" I asked laughing "roadtrip" he responded smirking "Call the Fuentes, tell them to get ready and tell the others to get ready." I felt a twinge of excitement, roadtrip with my friends and family, this is going to end well.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the other 4 should hopefully be up later :)