Status: Read and enjoy, it's my first fanfiction so don't judge

Hell's Above but I'm in Heaven With You

Alone Time

*Vics POV*

Putting down my phone, I turned to see Mike looking at me, a lost expression upon his face, "It was Kellin," I said, "him and Jack want us, tony and the girls to come on a road trip with them."
Knowing Alex would be coming with us, me, Kellin, Mike, Santana and Jenna opted to travel down in my car. Kellin and I didn't want any awkward altercations between the three of us. Alethea, Tony, Alex and Jack travelled in the Jack's car, which Tony looked uncomfortable about as he hated Alex just as much as I did. We were apparently heading for Vegas. Which I was excited about. So much could happen this weekend and I wanted to spend as much of my time as possible with Kellin. He was so perfect it worried me, what if I wasn't good enough for him, or he found someone better. I shook my head ignoring the stupid thoughts and glanced over at him. "Hey" he whispered, trying not to wake the others. "Hey gorgeous" I responded, a smile appearing on his face, "Kell, don't worry about Alex, just because you're biologically related doesn't mean shit." Kellin had told me about the events of the past few days and I have to admit, it shocked me, alot. Thinking that I had dated Alex who was technically Kellins brother was such a weird feeling, but I really liked Kellin, so ignored that fact. Kellin looked pretty down about finding out though, I knew about his father, I knew how much of a dick he was to Kellin. Me and Kellin hadn't done much since that night on the beach, I was adamant that was going change. There were so many things that I could think of doing to him tonight.

--

Finally pulling upto a motel we piled out of my car, "Eugh" I groaned stretching out my limbs. Our motel rooms only had a double bed, which meant we'd have to pair up and share "Perfect" I thought, knowing that would mean I had Kellin to myself for tonight. "I dunno about you guys but I'm heading straight out!" exclaimed Mike as he dumped his bags and headed straight out through the door, dragging a giggling Santana along with him. Tony and Alethea followed quickly behind, shortly followed by Alex, Jack and Jenna. And then it was just the two of us. Me and Kellin. We both glanced at eachother awkwardly, neither one of us daring to make the first move, I reached up pulling his delicate hair away from his beautiful face and leant into kiss him, he kissed me back, passionately, this kiss was much more intense than our first kiss on the beach that night, I liked it.
Knowing Kellin wouldn't make the first move, I reached down and grabbed his bulging package, semi-hard under his skinnies, pulling down both his skinnies and boxers I licked his length, he threw his head back groaning. He suddenly pulled me back up to my feet and began unbuckling my skinnies, confidence, I liked it. Pulling down my boxers he almost stared in admiration, making me begin to feel hot, before he could help himself, he had grabbed hold of my member and was pumping me, almost viciously, making me legs go weak, taking him by surprise I inserted two fingers into his derriere, causing him to let out a yelp, I was preparing him for what was to come. I grabbed him by his hair and whispered softly into his ear "Are you ready kells?" he nodded meekly before I thrusted into him, this felt fabulous, I felt not only a physical, but an emotional connection with him. More than I had ever felt with Alex. Thrusting into Kellin with all my energy we both let out a moan, this was so good, I wrapped my arm around him, grabbing his member, flicking my wrist, "C-Close" was all Kellin managed mutter, I was glad I had this effect on him, I felt myself come inside of him, before Kellin came all over the sheets. Finishing up we rolled over, our bodies entwined, both laughing hysterically, I felt great, "we should go meet the others now Kell" I winked at him, he smirked, obviously loving my confident persona.
♠ ♠ ♠
So erm, hopefully in the next few chapters there should be some surprises. :)